• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat my uncle say about self inflicted sinkie losers trait

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say he want to give friendly advice to self inflicted sinkie losers as he noticed there are more and more. He say they always come and borrow money from him so he find a need to write this loh soh stuff so that the losers read and reflect themselves. He say below are the checklist. He say he doesn't commit any of these so i find him a really wise sinkie uncle.

1. buy car and have problem with paying installment and running cost.
2. buy big flat or central locations flat without doing proper calculation giving excuses.
3. send children for tuition or pte degree.
4. hire maid or cleaner due to laziness.
5. pay for home reno and appliances using loans.
6. spoiling their children due to peer pressure eg. buying latest gadgets and holidays.
7. eating good food in restaurants or even in hawker insisting to eat special dish.
8. buying 4d and toto donating to sg pool.
9. act rich among friends relative and colleague and offer to pay for makans.
10. taking grab uber or taxis
11. feeding foreign gf , mistress or working lady.
12. going massage, sex services.
13. going beauty therapy.
14. enrolling for useless gym, beauty memberships
15. investing in half hearted hobbies e.g mma, aerobics, weight losing programmes.
16. going for vice activities and acting rich by giving tips.
17. drinking beer in coffee shops.
18. visiting pte gp and lazy to queue in subsidized clinics.
19. buying branded items.
20. upgrading smart phones when they are being stupid.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say "you fucking sinkie losers live within your own means" and don't disturb me can or not ?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
my uncle say he want to give friendly advice to self inflicted sinkie losers as he noticed there are more and more. He say they always come and borrow money from him so he find a need to write this loh soh stuff so that the losers read and reflect themselves. He say below are the checklist. He say he doesn't commit any of these so i find him a really wise sinkie uncle.

1. buy car and have problem with paying installment and running cost.
2. buy big flat or central locations flat without doing proper calculation giving excuses.
3. send children for tuition or pte degree.
4. hire maid or cleaner due to laziness.
5. pay for home reno and appliances using loans.
6. spoiling their children due to peer pressure eg. buying latest gadgets and holidays.
7. eating good food in restaurants or even in hawker insisting to eat special dish.
8. buying 4d and toto donating to sg pool.
9. act rich among friends relative and colleague and offer to pay for makans.
10. taking grab uber or taxis
11. feeding foreign gf , mistress or working lady.
12. going massage, sex services.
13. going beauty therapy.
14. enrolling for useless gym, beauty memberships
15. investing in half hearted hobbies e.g mma, aerobics, weight losing programmes.
16. going for vice activities and acting rich by giving tips.
17. drinking beer in coffee shops.
18. visiting pte gp and lazy to queue in subsidized clinics.
19. buying branded items.
20. upgrading smart phones when they are being stupid.

Your uncle seems to be leading a sad life because he either has no money or is too stingy to spend any of it.

Why not give us a checklist of how your uncle lived his life?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your uncle seems to be leading a sad life because he either has no money or is too stingy to spend any of it.

Why not give us a checklist of how your uncle lived his life?
my uncle say the checklist you requested can be obtained on the above but in opposite directions on the low scales. eg he drink beer only when people treat him. He call $20 chicken. He buy a smart phone when newer phones are released. etc.
He say he is leading a fruitful lifestyles.

btw my uncle also say 1 more disgusting trait is that these sinkie losers sign up high end plan so that they pay lower upfront cost and have problem paying the monthly subscription fees.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
my uncle say the checklist you requested can be obtained on the above but in opposite directions on the low scales. eg he drink beer only when people treat him. He call $20 chicken. He buy a smart phone when newer phones are released. etc.
He say he is leading a fruitful lifestyles.

btw my uncle also say 1 more disgusting trait is that these sinkie losers sign up high end plan so that they pay lower upfront cost and have problem paying the monthly subscription fees.

So your uncle didn't buy a car nor did he buy a centrally located apartment? Is he one of the loser sinkies staying in shitty locations like Jurong West or Sembawang?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
So your uncle didn't buy a car nor did he buy a centrally located apartment? Is he one of the loser sinkies staying in shitty locations like Jurong West or Sembawang?
my uncle say yes he never thought to buy car or centralised apartment before. He say centralised locations are always very crowded so it is better to stay in mountain top and enjoy the breeze. He say he warned his children you all better make it to sinkie subsidized uni or else don't further study don't knn waste my money.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
my uncle say yes he never thought to buy car or centralised apartment before. He say centralised locations are always very crowded so it is better to stay in mountain top and enjoy the breeze. He say he warned his children you all better make it to sinkie subsidized uni or else don't further study don't knn waste my money.

Staying in the mountain top is only nice if you don't have to make frequent trips down the mountain. Otherwise, it becomes plain unbearable and silly.

If his kids want to make it to the main local universities, then he needs to spend more money on tuition while they are young. This will give his kids the edge when fighting for a spot in the coveted elite local schools and JCs.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Staying in the mountain top is only nice if you don't have to make frequent trips down the mountain. Otherwise, it becomes plain unbearable and silly.

If his kids want to make it to the main local universities, then he needs to spend more money on tuition while they are young. This will give his kids the edge when fighting for a spot in the coveted elite local schools and JCs.
my uncle say tui tuition and the tuitors. He say if a person is smart and attentive go normal lessons already can surpass having tuitions.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your uncle should become MP. He gives very sound advice.

I have a question about no.17, what's the cheaper alternative to drinking beer at coffeeshop? Cannot be buy from 7-11 go void deck right? That one is for young boys.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
My auntie also find that the Malaysian losers are also doing the same 20 checklists that sweetiepie mentioned :smile:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your uncle should become MP. He gives very sound advice.

I have a question about no.17, what's the cheaper alternative to drinking beer at coffeeshop? Cannot be buy from 7-11 go void deck right? That one is for young boys.
my uncle say uncle also can buy from supernarket with some tidbits to enjoy at senior citizen corners :wink: He say best is if can go 1 buddy prefebaly single type.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say huh. he say he always thought malaysian are the most thrifty species on earth ?

My auntie say she knew many Malaysian losers are much poorer than your sinkie losers. They are thrifty because their hometown cannot provide them any employment at all :biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My auntie say she knew many Malaysian losers are much poorer than your sinkie losers. They are thrifty because their hometown cannot provide them any employment at all :biggrin:
my uncle say sinkie losers better learn 1 trait from malaysian - when buy or even rent a house die die must cater 1 room to sublet.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
sinkies' most prominent trait is talk big talk cock a lot but do next to nothing about anything.
my uncle say have to classify is it self inflicted or not. He say talk cock but do next to nothing is not self inflicted but forced to talk only as if sinkie take action they will be locked up and can't even talk cock anymore.

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say more about sinkie loser self inflicted traits. He say these look cheap but is a daily unncessary affair and not cheap if it becomes daily habit. He say knn no money still like that.

21. buy newpaper or wanbao read read abit and throw.
22. take lunch or whatever see vending machine only must buy soft drink - he say watch out diabetes .
23. go barber no money still want to shave knn cannot go home shave yourself ? he say go to a $3.90 cuts or not
24. anyhow take bus train never plan and anyhow exit. he say all got charges one you know ?
25. become hp maniacs and keep streaming and exceed the quota and donate $10 and above to telco. He say you maniacs go home then wifi stream don't walk and stream causing nuisance and waste money on yourself nabei.
26. he say you stupid sinkie loser can be more objective or not ? go to buy something and sales people say buy 2 get 1 free only you never think do you need so many or not . you penny foolish pound also foolish.
27. he say you stupid sinkie loser no money buy electronics item already still want to add extended warranty . He say the extension is usually till when the product lifespan is about to spoil you buy also like never buy you fools

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
sweetpie.... is your uncle related to the legendary story teller 'Lee Tai Saw' :smile:
my uncle say he is not a story teller but a facts philosopher. he say he want to highlight to members who always say he or some othets NATO to reflect their words as what do they expect action in sg ? to end up being sued or lock up ?