• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat My Uncle Pete...

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
KZd79p6.jpg

Lol :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Jeebye laogao promoting LGBTQ phtui!
And my position has always been clear...I don't discriminate against them as long as they do what they want in their private lives in their own private environment, and do not force and bully others to accept them publicly as if society owes them a living.

The so-called "right" they are fighting for goes against the order of mother nature. They can raise a million or howsoever infinite amount of arguments, but they still cannot answer the fact that when two men fug each other, no matter how many times or how long each session, will either one get pregnant and ensure that the human race continues?

:smile: