• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Marine Parade uncles felt that Ex PM has sacrificed too much. Lawrence Wong going to be PM but Goh Jin Hian going to jail

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
I took train to Kembangan MRT and then I walk to Still Road and then to Joo Chiat Place coffee shop.

A few uncles there lamented that both Lawrence Wong and Goh Jin Hian are about the same age.

Why Goh Jin Hian was not recruited and groomed to be minister and PM?

Now Goh Jin Hian is facing many court cases and he may end up in Jail.

These uncles felt so sorry and helpless for Ex PM Goh

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think soon his case will be exposed to media soon

Thank you, my friends and family in Qualitas Health, for your trust in me.

Leaders are only as strong as their teams and I have been blessed with an excellent group of caregivers, who believe in actions speaking louder than words. You won’t see many LinkedIn posts from my colleagues in Qualitas Health, because they serve seeking to comfort and not to draw attention to themselves.

I joined Qualitas Health Singapore in 2020, during the Covid-19 pandemic, tasked with managing its growth in the midst of a challenging economic climate. It was a divine appointment because I was facing quite a number of personal challenges at the time, yet, Dato’ Dr Ameen (Qualitas’ founder and my boss) and all in the organization, embraced me with open arms. The shareholders, too, gave me their unwavering support.

So, where does a person’s resilience stem from? It is no different from organizational resilience.

It comes from a spirit of empathy and service. It comes from embracing diversity – of thought, ideas and cultures. It comes from trusting and being trusted, leading and serving, empowering and being empowered, all in the same breath.

It comes from holding on to the Truth that holds this world together.

For me, the Truth is that God loves us and everything, good and bad, is pre-ordained by Him. We rejoice, therefore, in famine and in plenty, for we are not defined by our circumstances but by the state of our heart in all circumstances.

As I leave Qualitas Health at the end of this month, my wish is that the organization and its people will always be fruitful and that its fruit will be one of love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness and gentleness, as it cares for its patients and their families now and forevermore.

Thank you!

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal

Former IPP director Goh Jin Hian found liable for US$146 million in losses by company​

"An honest and reasonably diligent director would have persisted and probed further," said the judge of Goh Jin Hian's lack of action amid the company's financial troubles.
Former IPP director Goh Jin Hian found liable for US$146 million in losses by company

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I took train to Kembangan MRT and then I walk to Still Road and then to Joo Chiat Place coffee shop.

A few uncles there lamented that both Lawrence Wong and Goh Jin Hian are about the same age.

Why Goh Jin Hian was not recruited and groomed to be minister and PM?

Now Goh Jin Hian is facing many court cases and he may end up in Jail.

These uncles felt so sorry and helpless for Ex PM Goh

They all sound vaccinated.

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal

Former CEO of New Silkroutes Group Goh Jin Hian among 4 men charged with false trading​

Goh Jin Hian was charged with three other men linked to New Silkroutes Group, including a former chief corporate officer and a former finance director.
Former CEO of New Silkroutes Group Goh Jin Hian among 4 men charged with false trading

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr Goh Jin Hian is the son of ex PM and he used to stay in Istana and enjoyed the privilege as the son or PM.

Now he may go to Changi hotel with the following charges

Broadly, Goh is accused of conspiring with the other three men to create a misleading appearance of the price of New Silkroutes' securities on 31 trading days between February 2018 and August 2018.

The alleged price manipulative orders and trades include share buybacks conducted through New Silkroutes' corporate trading account.

Goh is also accused of pushing up the price of New Silkroutes' securities by placing orders and executing trades using his DBS Private Bank investment account. This allegedly occurred over eight trading days between August 2018 and December 2018.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Goh Chok Tong was so full of shit, on his official Facebook the username 'MParader' was used. :laugh:

https://www.facebook.com/MParader/

You piece of shit Woody Goh, I remember you used to live in Bukit Timah (Namly Ave or thereabouts) and was chauffeured to work every morning. You are a fake 'Marine Parader', just transplanted over to that GRC to 'anchor' it. :roflmao: