• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Uncle Is Very Unhappy About PUB and Conservancy Deposits

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw my uncle at the coffee shop at Koufu and he had some beers and he was very happy with PUB deposit and Conservancy Deposit.

He told me that for example, he paid PUB deposit 150 dollars for many years since he bought the HDB and he told me PUB is using this deposit to earn interest and why the interest revenue is not returned to him.

He told me that based on simple elementary compound interest, the deposit money should grow double or triple but why it is still 150 dollars? He told me this deposit is really huge....

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw my uncle at the coffee shop and Koufu and he had some beers and he was very happy with PUB deposit and Conservancy Deposit.

He told me that for example, he paid PUB deposit 150 dollars for many years since he bought the HDB and he told me PUB is using this deposit to earn interest and why the interest revenue is not returned to him.

He told me that based on simple elementary compound interest, the deposit money should grow double or triple but why it is still 150 dollars? He told me this deposit is really huge....
KNN my uncle think those interest they earned already forgone but to stop them from earning more your uncle has to default in payment on the monthly bill then they will leeduct from this deposit KNN

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw my uncle at the coffee shop at Koufu and he had some beers and he was very happy with PUB deposit and Conservancy Deposit.

His $150 deposit is part of investment fund for Temasek....