• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Power was 44 yesterday, but is 20 today!!!

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
We should welcome more newbies to this forum.
There is no need to jab them or threaten them or frighten away.
People like IHP should hold their cokes:oIo:
People like that stoopid Crane should not spout kausai all the time:oIo:
People like MOO The Cow, Chon The StewPighead,Narong The Kelong should be restrained with more curfew:oIo:
In this way, let a thousand flowers bloom!!! This forum will be one great world class forum! Hallelujah!!!!

Fuck your whole family pua chee bye :oIo:

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the guy who made Sam changed the rep points and system.

He was having an argument with me online and both of us were zapped by the people here. He was not happy because he was near moderation and complain to Sam. So Sam helped him. Then he ridicule this forum and most of the people within especially those who donated to keep the forum going. This WMM is a double headed snake who will bite the hands that helped him.

Not happy with the new rep system? you know who to look for.

And for the record, you and your kakis' attempt to silence me by mass zapping has failed. Your gang even zapped innocent bystander Tanakow to -41 just for saying that I write well. Why are Tanakow's points now +200? Because I PMed Uncle Sam and asked him to do something about it.

IMO the change to the rep system the day after both Tanakow's and my rep pts have been jacked up definitely has something to do with the behaviour of you and your Hokkien peng gang.

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?...B-probe-over-exchanging-grades-for-sex/page17

You were zapped by Uncle Sam and his clones. Gong Kia!

If you want to stalk me, reply to my post. Don't stalk me by sticking your butt into an existing conversation between me and Ionzu or somebody else. That's a cowardly and no big no small way of doing it. So simple also cannot understand. No wonder employers are complaining Gen Y Sinkies are hopeless and retarded.

My donations are all made to charitable causes that have absolutely nothing to do with Sinkies. Otherwise, I won't donate. Sinkies don't deserve my money. Pay tax is already a donation. Sinkies can go down on their knees and beg the PAPzis to give them back their CPF monies, spend Sinkie taxpayers' money in Sinkieland rather than abroad, blah, blah, blah. The presence of you and your ilk shows that this forum has a significant proportion of Sinkies. My money is better spent on charitable causes elsewhere. Got it?

Bird flu is coming to Sinkieland, don't forget to flush after you have used a public toilet.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. honest, sammy should do some explanation on the change thing.
2. it is his obligation too:biggrin:
3. sammy, what say you?

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hey. kopishit, u want limpeh to fuck u this piece of shit again har. now kopisai go give dog fuck.

fuck your mother chow chee bye. i will get the banglas to test your ass.

you dogshit head
dead brain scum
nothing good from you
only smelly cowdung:oIo: