• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat My maiden trip to Tokyo - where should I stay ?

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Tokyo metro map sibei complicated.

Where should I stay that will ensure easy access from Narita Airport and roam the shopping malls while I can still see Mt Fuji from afar ?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Assuming you are mid Ses...

1. Easy access to Narita is via NEX. Buy your tickets at Narita airport.
2. NEX train stop at major stops like Shinjuku, Shubuya, Ikeburo, etc
3. I suggest Shinjuku.
4. Couple of good mid range hotels like Sunroute Shinjuku. Convenient and clean.
5 Their MRT is simple. Don't worry.
6. If you need help, let me know.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Screenshot_20180723-235203_Maps.jpg

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Simi complicated, just stay near to train station n browse for nearest soapland or jk cafe that entertains farang.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Easy access to trains, NEX, shopping, good food...
Pls lor shopping do online, food sinkieland also have KFC, the only original thing is sex. Nothing else matters. Miss the flight just take the next week available flight

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
The Tokyo metro map sibei complicated.

Where should I stay that will ensure easy access from Narita Airport and roam the shopping malls while I can still see Mt Fuji from afar ?
Mount Fuji .. book a day trip with Yokoso Japan. They accept booking online. Beware hor, the damn mountain always kena covered by clouds. So if you no luck when you reach 5th station where you can see that volcano but tio blocked by clouds, then sorry hor.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mount Fuji .. book a day trip with Yokoso Japan. They accept booking online. Beware hor, the damn mountain always kena covered by clouds. So if you no luck when you reach 5th station where you can see that volcano but tio blocked by clouds, then sorry hor.
Hello, walk on the streets in Tokyo cannot see Mt. Fuji ah ?

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pls lor shopping do online, food sinkieland also have KFC, the only original thing is sex. Nothing else matters. Miss the flight just take the next week available flight
Online cannot see chio bu leh ? I want to walk around in the malls and look see look see Japanese shops, how they do business.

I want to visit Yonex Showroom and look see look see their musical instrument shops and pharmacies.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Hello, walk on the streets in Tokyo cannot see Mt. Fuji ah ?
If you want to see from Tokyo, go up Skytree at Asakusa area .. ,and you pray no clouds. Tokyo Skytree lots of people .. ,book your tickets before hand.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
recommend the following:
ryokan sansuiso near shibuya junction and roppongi. futon beds and shared bath.
kimi ryokan at ikebukuro. also futons for sleeping and shared bath.
tokyu stay at shibuya. mid ses business hotel.
hotel hoteiya right downtown at shit-amachi. my kind of shit-amachi hotel. common kitchen, coin laundry, shared bathrooms.
ryokan katsutaro near ginza. shared bath as in most city ryokan’s. can rent bicycles from ryokan.
shinjuku washington hotel in the center of shinjuku. if you like skyscraper with a room with a panoramic view, this is one of the cheapest highrise hotels.
sakura hotel jimbocho near imperial palace. choice of very small rooms, or larger dorm rooms with beds for backpackers.

my ever 1st stay in tokyo was at marunouchi hotel at chiyoda ward. right next to tokyo station, near imperial palace and ginza. it was hot and humid in july and august. rainy season is in june, and it can rain for the whole month. best time is march-april in spring when sakura blossoms bloom. october is cool and nice but days are shorter.

Last edited: