• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My long term investments become short term

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are so selfish sinkie traitor dog come here to take only without contributing anything just like the Malaysian day tripper leeches take and no give come here to make 3x salaries from Spore while contribute nothing to Spore economy and when got Coronavirus trouble I taxpayer got to foot their accommodation bill just because they have been taking advantage all this while and cannot suffer a loss in times of difficulty

eh cb, why u tag me? JHK and your beef, u take somewhere else lah....

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am referring to you selfish sinkie traitor dog exactly like jhk not willing to share anything without incentive

aiyah.. simple lah.. if better than you, you ownself ban from this forum until 1st April, on? Just four days only... if worse than u, i ownself ban till 1st April also.... on bo? Like immediately ownself ban..

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyah.. simple lah.. if better than you, you ownself ban from this forum until 1st April, on? Just four days only... if worse than u, i ownself ban till 1st April also.... on bo? Like immediately ownself ban..

You are proving me right you are exactly like jhk don’t share a thing without incentive. Come here to take and give shit only

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Xia suay pap deserted me taxpayer patriot citizen while pandering to you Malaysian leeches
tenor-3.gif

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Xia suay cantonese prostitute descendant keep telling evil filthy lies of investing in foreign country is called being a traitor and a virgin is a whore
Mudland extending the lockdown you are stuck in jb whore house in fear of getting covid and blowing your bank account :roflmao:
giphy.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing to take here and from you leh....this is equitable trade....
Who say you need to take from me? Do I owe you anything? It’s you claimed to make better profit then post your record and contribute your knowledge to others lah

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who say you need to take from me? Do I owe you anything? It’s you claimed to make better profit then post your record and contribute your knowledge to others lah

Nah.. i politely decline..... seems like you can't pull yourself away from this forum.. Good luck!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope... the offer still stands... it's your call now... self-ban on the table... reply only when you affirm, don't need to read all other BS.
Wtf you loser jhk equivalent offer your head when you take and give nothing without incentive