• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My long term investments become short term

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
13F3D285-6EAF-43EC-82ED-711EDDBDCCEF.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone got better profits than me during this period? Still waiting to see one published record other than mine
No one? No wonder all these evil filthy liar criminal bully sons of chickens upping chicken threads around me got chicken mother that only know how to sell cb to make money.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
No one? No wonder all these evil filthy liar criminal bully sons of chickens upping chicken threads around me got chicken mother that only know how to sell cb to make money.

Do you make more money from blowjob or stockmarket?

How is your Maybank? :rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya since Cantonese prostitute descendant @Valium asked i did buy 300 shares of maybank at 7.08 few days ago for long term investments.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Neither. I make money from my jobs and propertIES while your Cantonese prostitute mother made money from blowjob and your father is her client.
I and my ex husband made 300k profit selling my second condo in SG then. I am proud to make 300k without taking a cent of subsidy unlike xiao suay hdb sinkie @Robert Half so hao lian to make 300k profit leeching on me taxpayers.