• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My long term investments become short term

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I and my ex husband made 300k profit selling my second condo in SG then. I am proud to make 300k without taking a cent of subsidy unlike xiao suay hdb sinkie @Robert Half so hao lian to make 300k profit leeching on me taxpayers.
giphy.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Neither. I make money from my jobs and propertIES while your Cantonese prostitute mother made money from blowjob and your father is her client.
Come to think of it I did more than double my SRS trading SG stocks then so I made some money from stocks too.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah.. u really chin hao lian leh.. lol.... don't divert.. if better than you, how?
Better than me so what? I never claim to make best profit. I only said still waiting to see anyone else published a single record here that made better profit than me

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better than me so what? I never claim to make best profit. I only said still waiting to see anyone else published a single record here that made better profit than me

You are a lowly prostitute, kneel on all 4s and suck cocks.
emily-willis-hardx-blowbang-handjob.gif

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

nah... no incentive, i won't bother with you... good luck to your holdings!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Xia suay cantonese prostitute descendant twist jobs to whore. So pap is saving you whores.
YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR COVID TREATMENT USING FULL CASH IN TENS AND HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS :laugh: EVEN YOU TESTED NEGATIVE THE TEST AND HOSPITAL BEDS ALONE WILL COST YOU > SGD $10K :biggrin: THIS IS PAP PUNISHMENT TO YOU FOR BEING A TRAITOR WHORE :poop:
tenor-2.gif

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
nah... no incentive, i won't bother with you... good luck to your holdings!
You are so selfish sinkie traitor dog come here to take only without contributing anything just like the Malaysian day tripper leeches take and no give come here to make 3x salaries from Spore while contribute nothing to Spore economy and when got Coronavirus trouble I taxpayer got to foot their accommodation bill just because they have been taking advantage all this while and cannot suffer a loss in times of difficulty