• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My letter to ST forum was not published. So I am now publishing it in this forum

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ferocious Malaysian evil coward dogs @Valium etc you can repeat and repeat your filthy lies of me Very Kind Lady under the protection of xia suay @Leongsam but the truth remains I am a virgin with an annulled marriage and my ex husband is my only man in life and my friend until today. Don’t be jealous dirty bastards sons of whores.

Very Kind Lady is a prostitute, a whore, a cunt, a fucking chaocheebye!

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coward Malaysian eunuch dog go to my twitter and comment your evil filthy lies and not hide under xia suay @Leongsam ass hole. 滚回马来西亚!
0450cb438412c57f1eeeebd76195dcfb71fef0683c84b47da45ca2f1b650e9e4_1.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Xia suay Malaysians that tell evil filthy lies of me to win can all 滚回马来西亚! I say that in my name Very Kind Lady.
Xia suay Malaysian eunuchs hiding in rat holes smearing me. I am more a man than you eunuchs. Pui your whore mother wife daughters phua cb!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Xia suay Malaysians that tell evil filthy lies of me to win can all 滚回马来西亚! I say that in my name Very Kind Lady.
Malaysians having your feelings hurt can go report police say it’s your Malaysian right to abuse me Very Kind Lady while I cannot call you criminal bullies to 滚回马来西亚!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A virgin is whore according to proud Malaysian winners indeed. Why am I not scared of police while you are. Because I am a virgin while you are son of whore.
Malaysians are xia suay lah to bully foreign investors that didn’t take a job but instead feed you jobs.