• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My letter to ST forum was not published. So I am now publishing it in this forum

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am very suay to be born in Spore that treat Malaysians as friends only to be harmed in return by Malaysian sluts and sons of sluts like kt latha @Valium @sweetiepie.
I have been watching YouTube videos of PRCs sharing sob stories of how they are bullied by Americans in USA while waiting for green card. Only in Spore the reverse will happen indeed with Malaysian Indian slut accusing others slut kt latha abusing me in the office the other way round.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have been watching YouTube videos of PRCs sharing sob stories of how they are bullied by Americans in USA while waiting for green card.

Probably spies sent by China.

Sinkieland? Still waiting for the PAP govt to shut down the Confucius Institute, when it has been proven to be a beachhead for CCP spying operations, disguised as lessons on Chinese language and culture. :rolleyes:

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am very suay to be born in Spore that treat Malaysians as friends only to be harmed in return by Malaysian sluts and sons of sluts like kt latha @Valium @sweetiepie.

They will not see you as friends .. they will only see you as a competitor to jobs or worse till an enemy :FU:

LCB .. you’re not young now & you should have know all these :poop:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't lie, you still owe the banks for outstanding loans for the 2 lousy properties (Sinkieland and Johor) that you had bought :coffee:

Nobody wanted to buy a 2nd hand private old condo now so you cannot sell at all haha :biggrin: tenants now still prefer to rent HDB flats (you are financially screwed) :laugh:

Keeping and holding on to a job is a very basic criteria for being successful in life but you lost your job easily :frown:

You are the most xia suay unlucky loser that I had ever seen :biggrin:
You are then the Malaysian dog repeatedly telling lies to harm me. I said before my Spore mortgage was cleared long time ago and I also said I have a Malaysian mortgage. It’s a fact my wealth grew since I retired as landlord. What did I lie? You evil Malaysian dogs sons of whores always falsely accusing me telling lies are then the ones lying. Pui!

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely pray you get gang raped until you get STD and pregnant, your cheebye rotten and leak pus, your bastard is purple color, crawl out from your fucking cheebye.

Fuck you fuck you dead. You FUCKING CHEEBYE FILTHY WHORE. Die and let people fuck your corpse.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely you like?
Or you prefer Mumbai Museum?
The trade off is that you will be dead but your cheebye will still be fucked daily while its on display.

@ginfreely does that turn you on?
Xia suay Malaysian dogs and bitches open mouth only all the xia suay dirty talk. No wonder think and accuse others to be like themselves.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Xia suay Malaysian dogs and bitches open mouth only all the xia suay dirty talk. No wonder think and accuse others to be like themselves.

Fuck your mother's smelly rotten cunt. She was a fucking slut while you are the biggest slut. You whole family of whore and sluts. Fuck your cheebye with a knife.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Probably spies sent by China.

Sinkieland? Still waiting for the PAP govt to shut down the Confucius Institute, when it has been proven to be a beachhead for CCP spying operations, disguised as lessons on Chinese language and culture. :rolleyes:
No this prc YouTuber already working in New York for more than a decade. Of course you got to be working in USA to know the truth whether you are bullied in office by local bosses or not. Those type that migrate to USA and didn’t work say no office bullying don’t count.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck your mother's smelly rotten cunt. She was a fucking slut while you are the biggest slut. You whole family of whore and sluts. Fuck your cheebye with a knife.
Your xia suay malaysia whore mother obviously didn’t bring you up as a human but ferocious dog infront of chinese while cry racial discrimination in mudland. Go attack your other race bullies lah come here to bully Singaporean woman wtf. Useless Malaysian eunuch son of whore Pui your whore mother phua cb!

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your xia suay malaysia whore mother obviously didn’t bring you up as a human but ferocious dog infront of chinese while cry racial discrimination in mudland. Go attack your other race bullies lah come here to bully Singaporean woman wtf. Useless eunuch son of whore Pui your whore mother phua cb!

Your mother prostituted your cunt the day you were born. You are a whore!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your xia suay malaysia whore mother obviously didn’t bring you up as a human but ferocious dog infront of chinese while cry racial discrimination in mudland. Go attack your other race bullies lah come here to bully Singaporean woman wtf. Useless Malaysian eunuch son of whore Pui your whore mother phua cb!
Ferocious Malaysian evil coward dogs @Valium etc you can repeat and repeat your filthy lies of me Very Kind Lady under the protection of xia suay @Leongsam but the truth remains I am a virgin with an annulled marriage and my ex husband is my only man in life and my friend until today. Don’t be jealous dirty bastards sons of whores.