• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Guess for next pm SG

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
My bet is still on Bro Chun Sing. He is still the most deserving of the 4G leaders.
Because you are a respected senior grassroot leader, I believe what you say is true. Since you are privy to the goings-on within the party. Hence, I will activate my plans to emigrate to the Cayman Islands and subsequently renounce my eventually worthless sinkie citizenship.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Come to think of it. It might be good to put Tharman as next PM.

Tharman is Indian. With SG now having an Indian as PM Tharman can lecture Singaporeans to stop being racist.

Promote Shan to Finance Minister also.

VB become Minister of Defence.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
CCS - Tends to say the wrong things at the wrong time, meme generator
LW - Peaceful lackluster coordinator seen trying to please everyone whenever there's difficulty
OYK - Desperado show off trying to hog the limelight and emphasize he's the one in charge at every opportunity
Urm…. So we are screwed no matter what?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Come to think of it. It might be good to put Tharman as next PM.

Tharman is Indian. With SG now having an Indian as PM Tharman can lecture Singaporeans to stop being racist.

Promote Shan to Finance Minister also.

VB become Minister of Defence.
Actually, Tharman will make a good PM. Seriously, it will also cast away any perception of Chinese privilege in the Party.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Actually, Tharman will make a good PM. Seriously, it will also cast away any perception of Chinese privilege in the Party.

I agree. It would be a bold move and good move.

PM Lee can say that in the past we said SG is not ready for an Indian PM. We were WRONG. We have heard many calls to have Tharman be PM. We agree!

As for the 3G or 4G question, they can say something like, those are just labels. In the end we should always pick the best person for the job regardless whatever generation they belong to.

Do away with this 3G or 4G or 5G stuff. We are not iPhones.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree. It would be a bold move and good move.

PM Lee can say that in the past we said SG is not ready for an Indian PM. We were WRONG. We have heard many calls to have Tharman be PM. We agree!

As for the 3G or 4G question, they can say something like, those are just labels. In the end we should always pick the best person for the job regardless whatever generation they belong to.

Do away with this 3G or 4G or 5G stuff. We are not iPhones.
Lhl prefers an obedient successor to a popular successor.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
But too popular.
Trust me, lhl will never allow tharman to be pm
If I have a choice, it will be this man. Very capable, talks well and has sound judgment and views. He would make a great PM, much better than all the so-called 4G leeders put together.

1632954392420.png

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
If I have a choice, it will be this man. Very capable, talks well and has sound judgment and views. He would make a great PM, much better than all the so-called 4G leeders put together.

View attachment 123963
OMG! I just remembered! He is also Indian!

Ok this sounds promising.

Maybe setup some new part called the People's Action Worker Party.

Tharman PM. Pritam. Tambyah. VB. Shan.

All Indians! Would be good move to quell CECA unhappiness. People also all happy. Tharman PM (hey even oppies like Tharman).

How?

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
OMG! I just remembered! He is also Indian!

Ok this sounds promising.

Maybe setup some new part called the People's Action Worker Party.

Tharman PM. Pritam. Tambyah. VB. Shan.

All Indians! Would be good move to quell CECA unhappiness. People also all happy. Tharman PM (hey even oppies like Tharman).

How?
Actually there are some non-Indians that I feel would make a great leader, but alas, none are from the ruling MW. I rate Jamus and Silva very highly in terms of intelligence and capability. These people deserve to have a role in policy-making for the betterment of all Sinkees.

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree. Very very likely is now Chan Chun Sing.

It was an experiment. Put in LW and OYK into the fire. See who does better. Keep one in reserve away from fire so that if the fire too hot burned the first two then can still send in the reserve unburnt.

Chan Chun Sing will come out of this maybe a little less sullied than LW and OYK.

All 3 also have showed signs that they would be ok with listening to a higher power while in the hot seat.

CCS will be PM.

LOL do you know how many 10,000s parents CCS has pissed off with HBL and SLS?