• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Guess for next pm SG

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle guess there won't be new pm for sg in the next 3 decades and when the time arrives most sbf members already gone KNN

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are all fucked up because the Pink One is fucked himself.

So it doesn't really matter.

Loong will continue to be a 太上皇 from behind the scenes.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seems like the politicians get worse by the batch.

1G is best, 2G is good, 3G is average …. 4G = shit

If this were a proper civilized country with constitutional term limits, we wouldn't be having a conversation about this gen that gen or simi lanjiao gen.

Serve out your term limit and automatic fuck off. Or get voted out. Or resign due to some scandal (requires a free press that doesn't do coverups).

Asians and their obsession with the 'charismatic' strongman rule. The mandate of heaven. :rolleyes:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
My guess is chan chun sing

I agree. Very very likely is now Chan Chun Sing.

It was an experiment. Put in LW and OYK into the fire. See who does better. Keep one in reserve away from fire so that if the fire too hot burned the first two then can still send in the reserve unburnt.

Chan Chun Sing will come out of this maybe a little less sullied than LW and OYK.

All 3 also have showed signs that they would be ok with listening to a higher power while in the hot seat.

CCS will be PM.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree. Very very likely is now Chan Chun Sing.

It was an experiment. Put in LW and OYK into the fire. See who does better. Keep one in reserve away from fire so that if the fire too hot burned the first two then can still send in the reserve unburnt.

Chan Chun Sing will come out of this maybe a little less sullied than LW and OYK.

All 3 also have showed signs that they would be ok with listening to a higher power while in the hot seat.

CCS will be PM.
I think from start is ccs.
They need to protect him , moe is safest.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Blank cheque Wong. CCS has sullied himself at beginning of covid by ridiculing hk and then sibeh proud of it. China will remember.
Likewise he took a warrior stance during the Indonesian navy ship incident as well as the mudland boat incursion. Don’t make him a good stateman.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blank cheque Wong. CCS has sullied himself at beginning of covid by ridiculing hk and then sibeh proud of it. China will remember.
Likewise he took a warrior stance during the Indonesian navy ship incident as well as the mudland boat incursion. Don’t make him a good stateman.
Ccs calling sinkies siasuay and idiots.
Putting him in moe to repair his image.