• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MY GOOD DEEDS IN LIFE LIST!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on lah let’s be honest who did more good deeds than me raise your hands. Let me guess none. All care about your own family and inner circle ONLY.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on lah let’s be honest who did more good deeds than me raise your hands. Let me guess none. All care about your own family and inner circle ONLY.
Please feel free to come up with one list to beat me hands down. Don’t be like @musclepower Cantonese bully dog hide in other threads say other people 小恩小惠when he himself did nothing hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please feel free to come up with one list to beat me hands down. Don’t be like @musclepower Cantonese bully dog hide in other threads say other people 小恩小惠when he himself did nothing hahahaha
Alamak Cantonese bully dog @sbfuncle not just no do good deeds but is a CBT THIEF. So no morals no wonder everyday spinning lies smearing me a virgin as slut with his Cantonese pride. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hokkien heroes all have same trait of starting young doing charity indeed. When I was 18 years old, I didn’t know tan Kah Kee etc at all and yet I did exactly the same as them makes me feel so comforted and happy that I am in the same league as hokkien heroes hahaha
It feels so surreal indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
14) oh ya forgot to list down all those miscellaneous visits to old folk’s homes, bring malay orphanage kids to outing etc

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cantonese bully dog vile and offensive poem insulting woman as public toilet while dare not swear if I am a virgin his Cantonese family women become whore is called power only by you shameless Malaysian bully dog that viciously attacked AND DENIED attacking me from last time to now. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@musclepower 小恩小惠good deeds how come I am the only one that did? Your own kind Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant @sbfuncle not just don’t do good deeds but steal money when young and said it’s common woh but as usual you don’t hit out on people doing evil but beat up people doing good deeds? Why? Because you are an evil doer with no good deeds like you own kind Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant @sbfuncle. No good deeds no wonder I have never met a single good Cantonese in life while Cantonese vicious bullies I met many many.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@musclepower 小恩小惠good deeds how come I am the only one that did? Your own kind Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant @sbfuncle not just don’t do good deeds but steal money when young and said it’s common woh but as usual you don’t hit out on people doing evil but beat up people doing good deeds? Why?
@musclepower your vile and offensive Cantonese poem endorse public toilet. You should do a Cantonese poem that endorses stealing money CBT too just like how you endorse your own kind Cantonese bully dog insulting me public toilet while you dare not swear if I am a virgin your reincarnation and next 18 generations be whores. Did you also steal money like @sbfuncle when young and that’s why you beat up people doing good deeds while keep quiet and join people doing evil? I bet you did hahahaha

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
It feels so surreal indeed.
the hokkien heros who had contributed to our society are greatly appreciated; their good deeds are well archived in our history
books.... unless those who only blar blar blar... no picture no proof.. jus blar blar blar :geek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
the hokkien heros who had contributed to our society are greatly appreciated; their good deeds are well archived in our history
books.... unless those who only blar blar blar... no picture no proof.. jus blar blar blar :geek:
I must prove while you hakka Cantonese bully dog no need proof. Just swear lah if I am virgin and not slut and did these good deeds that I said I did you die a violent death and next 18 generations family become whore. So simple. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I must prove while you hakka Cantonese bully dog no need proof. Just swear lah if I am virgin and not slut and did these good deeds that I said I did you die a violent death and next 18 generations family become whore. So simple. Pui!
Do good must prove prove prove while do evil no need to prove indeed. Do good must have ZERO flaws while do evil can be a CBT THIEF also OKAY!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do good must prove prove prove while do evil no need to prove indeed. Do good must have ZERO flaws while do evil can be a CBT THIEF also OKAY!
No need to prove just open dog mouth insult you slut whore mistress song song no need prove and dare not swear. Yikes!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
13) performed so well as corporate volunteer to do donation fundraiser at age 21 to 22 years old that I got a commendation letter.
@musclepower if this is 小恩小惠how come I am the only one that get this special commendation letter for doing the most? Why other people like you cannot do so called 小恩小惠?You know why lah because no money paid mah, even when paid you Cantonese bully dog kind already lazy and idle and play Facebook gamers in first three months, no money kind your kind lagi lazy and idle lah. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@musclepower if this is 小恩小惠how come I am the only one that get this special commendation letter for doing the most? Why other people like you cannot do so called 小恩小惠?You know why lah because no money paid mah, even when paid you Cantonese bully dog kind already lazy and idle and play Facebook gamers in first three months, no money kind your kind lagi lazy and idle lah. Pui!
Even when money paid already CBT THIEF will do their best when NO money paid? Of course not. 贱嘴说小恩小惠不过却只会说不会做! 不止做不到还偷!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And please don’t say that I ask for praise hor this letter was not asked by me at all. Good people know how to show appreciation lah, not like ingrate dogs.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same logic why so many silly Hokkien heroes go fight Japanese and died while others do little or nothing.