• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MY GOOD DEEDS IN LIFE LIST!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
11) bought cheap prescription medicine and carried across custom by bus and delivered to a friend - or rather ex friend - by hand or by Singapore post for long time. Teochew plus Cantonese mix woman and she kicked me out as administrator of the chat group as soon as I confronted bully dogs in the chat group.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
11) bought cheap prescription medicine and carried across custom by bus and delivered to a friend - or rather ex friend - by hand or by Singapore post for long time. Teochew plus Cantonese mix woman and she kicked me out as administrator of the chat group as soon as I confronted bully dogs in the chat group.
Why this woman cannot go jb to buy the medicine herself? Lazy and idle indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
12) volunteer at 18 to 20 years old in university as donation fundraiser from setting up flag day to charity stalls

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
13) performed so well as corporate volunteer to do donation fundraiser at age 21 to 22 years old that I got a commendation letter.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
12) volunteer at 18 to 20 years old in university as donation fundraiser from setting up flag day to charity stalls
How come I so free can do charity in university and just after graduate. Other people so smart be volunteer only after retirement.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are kind people, no money also can do charity when young. If you are unkind people bully dogs, even how old how rich also won’t do charity indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being a public toilet is also a good deed.
You despicable Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant dare not swear if I am a virgin your reincarnation and next 18 generation family women be whores. What illegal goods you bought and get sent to jail? Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
小恩不足 以掛齒
小惠宣揚 不知恥
行善為名 留清史
虛榮之極 人笑死
Cantonese bully dog @musclepower that not just didn’t do good thing but do evil with pride knows the truth very well that NOT all Chinese are the same and that’s why he beat up people not keeping quiet on doing charity so that he can get away with doing nothing good and nobody knows.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hokkien heroes all have same trait of starting young doing charity indeed. When I was 18 years old, I didn’t know tan Kah Kee etc at all and yet I did exactly the same as them makes me feel so comforted and happy that I am in the same league as hokkien heroes hahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
公廁功德 大無量
為民服務 做榜樣
外勞排隊 成現象
大小通吃 神女降
Tsk tsk tsk you despicable Cantonese bully dog ownself dont do good deeds others do good deeds must keep quiet so that no one knows you didn’t do. Some more keep doing evil insult virgin as public toilet and yet dare not swear if I am a virgin your reincarnation and next 18 generations family women be whore. Tell lies to harm me can win? Dare not swear already show your true character evil coward scumbag son of public toilet. Pui!