• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Friend Says Abortion Is Murder

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I also recall doctors are told to sterilize your mother and make sure she doesn't give birth to fucking retards like you :oIo:

How come it didn't take place? :oIo:
I'm first son of a first son. That is, my father was also first son to my grandfather. No, the doctor didn't advise my mother to sterilise. You've got the wrong one. The doctor advised Goh Meng Seng's mother to sterilise but she insisted on bearing him. She got fined by PAP under 2-is-enough policy. When GMS grew up and found out, he's so pissed that PAP almost "pre-murdered" him. That's why he die-die also anti-sterilisation, die-die also anti-abortion, die-die also anti-PAP.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Abortion is murder.

Offhand, I don't know the exact number - 42, 44 ~ 48 chromosomes or thereabouts for a human being? Before this, at half that number, it was only a gamete? Or something else?

It is that simple.

Cheers!

My friend Cpt. Goh Meng Seng says abortion is murder. What do you think?

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Yeah, that's the one. Hope you all help knock some sense into his fat skull.

Always anyhow accuse me of murder when I advise my girlfriend to go for abortion.

I did not say you are murderer but a baby killer. That's exactly what I said. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ramseth: I heard doctors say within 1st 3 months, abortion is absolutely legal, there's no life and no murder. The lawyers and legislators also agree. Between 4th to 6th month, a legal reason has to be there, e.g. rape, insanity, incapacity etc. After the 6th month, the only way out is to articificially induce a miscarriage and don't get any doctor involved. It's high risk, not only risk to health of mother, but potentially fatal risk.

After being proven that you were wrong about "NO ORGANS, Brain" etc being found in the <4 months fetus you now try to hide behind legality of an abortion!

Just because an abortion has been legalised does not make it right. Terminating an fetus which has a beating heart at 8 weeks old is still KILLING. A civilisation is judged on how it treats it's weakest members. When it starts justifying (legalising) the killing of the weakest (starting with the fetus, then the old, the infirm, the retarded, the deformed and then certain less liked races etc), it soon degenerates and destroys itself.

Pro-abortion groups like to justify all sorts of reasons for their killing. But it does not hide the simple fact that it is still KILLING.
<!-- / message -->

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just because an abortion has been legalised does not make it right.

Legalised means alright for goodness's sake! We have have bunch of doctors, legalislators and lawyers discussing it before legalising it. How can something legalised be wrong? Did I miss some police academy classes? I don't think so. My attendance was perfect. No AWOL. No MC.

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Legalised means alright for goodness's sake! We have have bunch of doctors, legalislators and lawyers discussing it before legalising it. How can some legalised be wrong? Did I miss some police academy classes? I don't think so. My attendance was perfect. No AWOL. No MC.

Just because a bunch of law makers says it is alright to kill (abort) simply means no action will be taken against the hirer and the hired killers.

But deep down there is what we call CONSCIENCE that defines moral right that disturbs perpetually and no one who goes against their conscience despite what a bunch of law makers say can sleep peacefully.

Making something morally wrong to be legally right is just justifying an EVIL by a stroke of a pen. HITLER wiped out 6 million JEWS that way.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just because a bunch of law makers says it is alright to kill (abort) simply means no action will be taken against the hirer and the hired killers.

But deep down there is what we call CONSCIENCE that defines moral right that disturbs perpetually and no one who goes against their conscience despite what a bunch of law makers say can sleep peacefully.

Making something morally wrong to be legally right is just justifying an EVIL by a stroke of a pen. HITLER wiped out 6 million JEWS that way.

Hitler was a mass murderer. Those were living breathing walking human beings that he ordered to be murdered, but nothing to do foetuses hardly 2 months old without any developed organs, sense of feel and thought.

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Originally Posted by Ramseth Hitler was a mass murderer. Those were living breathing walking human beings that he ordered to be murdered, but nothing to do foetuses hardly 2 months old without any developed organs, sense of feel and thought.

Ah! how can Hitler be a mass murdere when according to you as long as the law makers legalise anything it becomes right including legalised killing (ABORTION).

You already made a big BOO BOO when you claimed no organs are formed in fetuses less than 4 months after I told you the fetal heart started beating a 8 weeks. GUILT PANGS now about stopping an 8 week beating fetal heart. So you decided to hide behind the legal framework of legalised killing making it alright.

Killing is killing, and legalising it does not make a MORALLY REPUGNANT ACT RIGHT as you yourself even branded HITLER a MASS MURDERER, so too are the ABORTIONIST DOCTORS and pregnant women who seek their services- sucking, scraping, crushing the skull of fetus and chemically burning to death the fetus with salt solutions is as horrific as sending holocaust victims to firing squads, gas chambers, lethal injections etc.
<!-- / message -->

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You already made a big BOO BOO when you claimed no organs are formed in fetuses less than 4 months after I told you the fetal heart started beating a 8 weeks. GUILT PANGS now about stopping an 8 week beating fetal heart. So you decided to hide behind the legal framework of legalised killing making it alright.

In TCM, there're 11 organs that's required to constitute a life. Heart may be the most important of them, but still only one of them. That's the way it was for 5,000 years, and still is. Nobody proved TCM wrong.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hitler was a mass murderer. Those were living breathing walking human beings that he ordered to be murdered, but nothing to do foetuses hardly 2 months old without any developed organs, sense of feel and thought.

There was a time when you wonder why when the soldiers spread
ever so thinly over all concentration camps . None of the stick
men and women ever stood up and fight even unto death .
Even then when you fight and died trying . It's redemption .
There will be peace .

But somehow not many did !

Chau Ve Nist

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend Cpt. Goh Meng Seng says abortion is murder. What do you think?

There's a simple test you can apply to the sanctimonious "abortion-is-murder" crowd.

Ask them what they would do if their wife or nubile teenage daughter or mentally handicapped sister became pregnant as a result of being gang-raped by a pack of foul smelling Banglas.

Next, watch them try wriggle out of answering the question by claiming that being gang raped is "different" and abortion is justified in that scenario. Never mind that the unwanted bastard child conceived out of a gang rape is as "alive" as that conceived between two persons who are in love.

jixiaolan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Abortion is murder.

Offhand, I don't know the exact number - 42, 44 ~ 48 chromosomes or thereabouts for a human being? Before this, at half that number, it was only a gamete? Or something else?

It is that simple.

Cheers!

46 if my biology din fail me. ==

nicoleho

abortion is not murder.
because life is not sacred.
homo sapiens only one species out of thousands.

Well, medically speaking there are cases when a gynaecologist or obstetrician may advice a patient for termination of pregnancy if it puts the mother’s life at risk as under our Termination of Pregnancy Act in Singapore. This is a page I found helpful