• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My friend in need of some advice of divorce on daughter primary school overseas trip

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: My friend in need of some advice of divorce on daughter primary school overseas t

Your 2nd para mentioned that she (the ex-wife) had been unfaithful before the marriage was annulled by the Court.

Did your friend had evidence of that nature - adulter, etc...Did he engaged any private eye, etc...

Was all this (fresh evidence of adultery) mentioned in the subsequent affivadavits submitted to the Family Court?

All these does not matter when it comes to the Women's Charter. Whoever has an affair, the man pays and sometimes are asked to pay more than what he earns as a salary.

kobe23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: My friend in need of some advice of divorce on daughter primary school overseas t

All these does not matter when it comes to the Women's Charter. Whoever has an affair, the man pays and sometimes are asked to pay more than what he earns as a salary.

Actually my friend have asked advise from his lawyer.
Lawyer explain to him that he did no breach the court order at all.

$350/ month covers his daughter basic needs.

He can choose not to pay.