• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Friday sermon is that there is no such thing as a friday sermon.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unwritten rule for Friday sermon for mudds : fuck your female family members without prejudice.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can find Hadiths on his sermons, but I have not checked it for authenticity.
The rest of his drivel is full of holes. Eg, was Bilal a Jew? It is easy to expose him. Note that he does not want to engage with other scholars.
He was a nabiyy for all of mankind as stated in the Quran.
Too many ayah in the Quran starts with
"Innal lazi naamanu...." which addresses it to mankind and not Jews only.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can find Hadiths on his sermons, but I have not checked it for authenticity.
The rest of his drivel is full of holes. Eg, was Bilal a Jew? It is easy to expose him. Note that he does not want to engage with other scholars.
Sounds complicated. i was told it should be easy.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyoh bodoh, by their 'holy' day you shall know their true god. Same Abrahamic nonsense packaged differently. :cool:

Friday = Venus. Islam.
Saturday = Saturn. Judaism.
Sunday = Sun. Christianity.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those that Allah gives hidayah, it's easy.
For you it will be difficult because difficulty will be with you for eternity InShaAllah.

You acknowledge our difficulty in the next life, this life muslims should give space and give way to us in education and other national resources. Don't be greedy and take all-lah, this life let infidels take.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
You acknowledge our difficulty in the next life, this life muslims should give space and give way to us in education and other national resources. Don't be greedy and take all-lah, this life let infidels take.
I believe that is what is already happening. All around the world, muslims are poor, oppressed, cheated, killed.

The prophet has said ( I paraphrase) that this present good life is for the KAFIRS, but the next life is for the believers.

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muslims believe Quran is written by allah. But are the Hadiths written by man or allah?

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe that is what is already happening. All around the world, muslims are poor, oppressed, cheated, killed.

The prophet has said ( I paraphrase) that this present good life is for the KAFIRS, but the next life is for the believers.
You mean Islam teaches reincarnation just like Buddhism?

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal

All around the world Muslims are poor, oppressed, cheated and killed because of Muslims, not because of Kafirs. In countries where there are strong influence from non-Muslims, Muslims are thriving very well.

Even in China, Hui Muslims are doing very well.

Let that sink in. Stop blaming other people and do some self-reflection.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

The prophet is wise and he knows allah's grand plan well. Those rich muuds, they are more like kaafirs. Those muuds who sold their HDB and rented a single room from infidels to donate to palestinians, they are aligned to allah's plan.

MUIS should use more money donated by muslims to help kaafir organisations.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Religion has got nothing to do with Believing. Or the Belief.
The more they community practice the religion, the poorer they get. The less religion, the more prosperous.
Say: "Come let me recite to you what your Lord has forbidden for you: that

1. you should not set up anything with Him; and ( do not set up religion, or holy book and claim it is from God in my opinion)
  2. be kind to your parents; and
  3. do not kill your unborn children for fear of poverty, We provide for you and for them; and
  4. do not come near lewdness, what is plain of it or subtle; and
  5. do not kill the soul which God has forbidden, except in justice. That is what He enjoined you that you may comprehend."
  6. And do not come near the money of the orphan, except for what is best, until he reached his maturity; and
  7. give honestly full measure and weight equitably. We do not burden a soul except by what it can bear, and ( do not cheat)
  8. if you speak then be just even if against a relative; and ( do not lie)
  9. regarding the pledges made to God, you shall observe them. This He has enjoined you that you may remember."
  10. And this is My path, a Straight One. "So follow it, and do not follow the other paths lest they divert you from His path.
That is what He has enjoined you to that you may be righteous."

The Message have always been to stay away from religion. And no need for rituals.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Religion has got nothing to do with Believing. Or the Belief.
The more they community practice the religion, the poorer they get. The less religion, the more prosperous.
Say: "Come let me recite to you what your Lord has forbidden for you: that

1. you should not set up anything with Him; and ( do not set up religion, or holy book and claim it is from God in my opinion)
  2. be kind to your parents; and
  3. do not kill your unborn children for fear of poverty, We provide for you and for them; and
  4. do not come near lewdness, what is plain of it or subtle; and
  5. do not kill the soul which God has forbidden, except in justice. That is what He enjoined you that you may comprehend."
  6. And do not come near the money of the orphan, except for what is best, until he reached his maturity; and
  7. give honestly full measure and weight equitably. We do not burden a soul except by what it can bear, and ( do not cheat)
  8. if you speak then be just even if against a relative; and ( do not lie)
  9. regarding the pledges made to God, you shall observe them. This He has enjoined you that you may remember."
  10. And this is My path, a Straight One. "So follow it, and do not follow the other paths lest they divert you from His path.
That is what He has enjoined you to that you may be righteous."

The Message have always been to stay away from religion. And no need for rituals.

See, loofy has pointed out the problem with you. You are having personal difficulty with understanding and so brush off religion. Allah has given the arabs a religion and oil under their feet, see how properous the Arabs are? Difficult to understanding, right?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
See, loofy has pointed out the problem with you. You are having personal difficulty with understanding and so brush off religion. Allah has given the arabs a religion and oil under their feet, see how properous the Arabs are? Difficult to understanding, right?
Damn complicated. But maybe the oil was meant for the turks if they had not lost in WWI.

This one getting prosperous too.msybe i am wrong!

1681621799078.png

Last edited:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are lots more you missed, like this one in Maidah 5:3:

“Today I have perfected your faith for you, completed My favour upon you, and chosen Islam as your way.”

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You don't seem upset about the time when moslems went about oppressing others, invading and raiding their lands in the name of their moslem 'prophet' and moon god allah.

Your own 'prophet' had a good present life, raiding and pillaging, and disregarding his own islamic laws when they got in his way. So by your own logic, your own 'prophet' should be in hell now.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There are lots more you missed, like this one in Maidah 5:3:

“Today I have perfected your faith for you, completed My favour upon you, and chosen Islam as your way.”

Even moslems don't agree with that. That's why they need the hadiths and sunnah to complement the quran.