• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Friday sermon is that there is no such thing as a friday sermon.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Damn complicated. But maybe the oil was meant for the turks if they had not lost in WWI.

This one getting prosperous too.msybe i am wrong!

Ultimately, it was the kaakirs who first brought the OIL out from under the arab land. The 10 points your proposed are too easy and not worth it for muslims.
Taking reference from koran, meth and heroin are not haram.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are lots more you missed, like this one in Maidah 5:3:

“Today I have perfected your faith for you, completed My favour upon you, and chosen Islam as your way.”
“Today, I have completed your religion, perfected My blessing upon you, and I have decreed Submission/Islam as the SYSTEM for you…” (Quran 5:3)

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don't seem upset about the time when moslems went about oppressing others, invading and raiding their lands in the name of their moslem 'prophet' and moon god allah.

Your own 'prophet' had a good present life, raiding and pillaging, and disregarding his own islamic laws when they got in his way. So by your own logic, your own 'prophet' should be in hell now.
Pillage? Go read their history again. Those that even your christian scholars agree upon, that KAFIRS broke the treaties when they attacked Muslim trade caravans during the time of the prophet.
Before that Allah prohibited them from retaliating. But after that verse is revealed, no more hypocrisy like the bible of turning the other cheek. From now, Muslims are allowed to respond.
Even moslems don't agree with that. That's why they need the hadiths and sunnah to complement the quran.
You are right. The hadiths complement the complete Quran.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
“Today, I have completed your religion, perfected My blessing upon you, and I have decreed Submission/Islam as the SYSTEM for you…” (Quran 5:3)
That is the reason you have to read and understand the Quran in its original form as meanings get lost in translation.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pillage? Go read their history again. Those that even your christian scholars agree upon, that KAFIRS broke the treaties when they attacked Muslim trade caravans during the time of the prophet.
Before that Allah prohibited them from retaliating. But after that verse is revealed, no more hypocrisy like the bible of turning the other cheek. From now, Muslims are allowed to respond.

No need for hadith. Hadith the reason for countless unecessary rituals and turned the belief into religion.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need for hadith. Hadith the reason for countless unecessary rituals and turned the belief into religion.
In the Quran it tells you to fast. So how do you fast, from when to when, which period of the year, for how many days, details of which is not covered there but in the Hadith.
JT is apparently smarter than you when he says that the Hadiths complements the Quran.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the Quran it tells you to fast. So how do you fast, from when to when, which period of the year, for how many days, details of which is not covered there but in the Hadith.
JT is apparently smarter than you when he says that the Hadiths complements the Quran.
I don't even fast. I gave up all the rituals a long time ago. And now i feel liberated.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't even fast. I gave up all the rituals a long time ago. And now i feel liberated.
So basically you do whatever it is you want to do.
Typical atheist. Never grounded. No morality.
Enjoy your time on earth. It will be forever for you in the 'naar'.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very funny, Muslim scholars go to present day Bible (both old and new testament) to try to show that Mohammad is predicted in the Bible becuase the Quran says Mohammad is predicted in the book given to the Jews and Christians.
Where is Mohd predicted in the bible? Unless U mean the anti-christ and false prophets?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where is Mohd predicted in the bible? Unless U mean the anti-christ and false prophets?
In the old testament Songs of Solomon, read in Hebrew, Muhammad is mentioned by name.
And also in Isiah (if I'm not mistaken) the prophecy and criteria can only fit Muhammad.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I did. It is written that mahomet allowed his men to attack and plunder, even against his own kinsman. mahomet promised paradise to moslems who died trying to rob others.

According to William Montgomery Watt and the Muslim scholar Ibn Kathir, the Quran verse [Quran 22:39][8][9][10] was the earliest verse permitting Muslims to fight. However, he says there was a "disinclination" among the Muslims to follow the permission to fight, but they were given an incentive, after the Muslims were told that God prefers fighters to those who sit still and remain at home, and that for fighters there is a reward in paradise (Jannah).[11]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Muslim–Meccan_conflict

What Christian scholars are you talking about? Are you too busy sucking scholar dick again?

Retaliating and punching back doesn't need to be taught or commanded from God. Even a toddler knows that.

If your quran was complete, it doesn't need complementing.

You also left out the sunnah, which were used to also complement both the hadiths and quran.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In the old testament Songs of Solomon, read in Hebrew, Muhammad is mentioned by name.

It's really weird that you misquote from a Book about the love between King Solomon and a woman to bring out your mahomet.

Mahamaddim certainly isn't mahomet.

And also in Isiah (if I'm not mistaken) the prophecy and criteria can only fit Muhammad.

That's weird. The prophecy in Isaiah 42 doesn't fit muhammad. According to islamic sources, muhammad was constantly at quarrels with his neighbours. He even had men's 4 limbs chopped off and their eyes blinded with hot coals for thieving.

Here's the prophecy in Isaiah. You can see for yourself that it doesn't fit muhammad's profile.

"Behold! My Servant whom I have chosen,
My Beloved in whom My soul is well pleased!
I will put My Spirit upon Him, And He will declare justice to the Gentiles.
He will not quarrel nor cry out,
Nor will anyone hear His voice in the streets.
A bruised reed He will not break,
And smoking flax He will not quench, Till He sends forth justice to victory;
And in His name Gentiles will trust."
[24]

Isaiah 42: 1 -4

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's really weird that you misquote from a Book about the love between King Solomon and a woman to bring out your mahomet.

Mahamaddim certainly isn't mahomet.

That's weird. The prophecy in Isaiah 42 doesn't fit muhammad. According to islamic sources, muhammad was constantly at quarrels with his neighbours. He even had men's 4 limbs chopped off and their eyes blinded with hot coals for thieving.

Here's the prophecy in Isaiah. You can see for yourself that it doesn't fit muhammad's profile.

"Behold! My Servant whom I have chosen,
My Beloved in whom My soul is well pleased!
I will put My Spirit upon Him, And He will declare justice to the Gentiles.
He will not quarrel nor cry out,
Nor will anyone hear His voice in the streets.
A bruised reed He will not break,
And smoking flax He will not quench, Till He sends forth justice to victory;
And in His name Gentiles will trust."
[24]

Isaiah 42: 1 -4
The worst thing is these mudslimes try to discredit the bible that Jesus is God n Christians are infidels...but quote from the same book n saying Mohd is in a discredited book? It makes no sense...n these mudslimes just denying everything in the bible . That way easier to justify their racists xenophobic rants

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Retaliating and punching back doesn't need to be taught or commanded from God. Even a toddler knows that.

What he is saying doesn't even sound logical "Before that Allah prohibited them from retaliating. But after that verse is revealed, no more hypocrisy like the bible of turning the....the other cheek. From now, Muslims are allowed to respond."

1. Before that, allah through which messenger instructed muslims not to strike back?
2. Before that, the arabs were polytheists.

What he is correct is, the "merciful" allah permitted muslims to kill under the guise of defence. :smile: :smile:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The worst thing is these mudslimes try to discredit the bible that Jesus is God n Christians are infidels...but quote from the same book n saying Mohd is in a discredited book? It makes no sense...n these mudslimes just denying everything in the bible . That way easier to justify their racists xenophobic rants

When moslems need to justify their moslem faith, Bible verses suddenly become prophecies for mahomet. When Bible verses that predate mahomet contradicts mahomet's behavior, those same verses are now 'corrupted'.

Typical mohammedan shape-shifting behavior.