• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My EPIC 2000th Post: My Trip To Annapurna!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Annapurna was more than 6000m high and I didn't use a rope too. 3,000m is a walk in the park for me:wink:

Home > Prime News > Story
Dec 17, 2010
Singapore climber dies in New Zealand
By Jamie Ee Wen Wei & Jonathan Pearlman

AROUND this time last year, Singapore student Ong Eng Wu made his way to the top of Mount Aspiring, one of New Zealand's highest peaks at 3,033m.

He was so thrilled about reaching the summit of the mountain, near the town of Wanaka in South Island, that he posted on his Facebook account more than 80 photos of himself and his friends there.

He also talked about plans to reach the top of Mount Tasman, New Zealand's second tallest mountain at 3,497m.

On Wednesday morning, Mr Ong, 21, was just 200m from the summit of Mount Aspiring when he lost his footing on the ice and plunged 800m to his death. He landed in a 4m-deep crevice in a glacier.

His mountaineering companion climbed to the peak to get help from others. It took the police and a three-man alpine rescue team nine hours to find and retrieve the body.

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
seriously-wtf-is-this-shit.jpg

Annapurna was more than 6000m high and I didn't use a rope too. 3,000m is a walk in the park for me:wink:

Home > Prime News > Story
Dec 17, 2010
Singapore climber dies in New Zealand
By Jamie Ee Wen Wei & Jonathan Pearlman

AROUND this time last year, Singapore student Ong Eng Wu made his way to the top of Mount Aspiring, one of New Zealand's highest peaks at 3,033m.

He was so thrilled about reaching the summit of the mountain, near the town of Wanaka in South Island, that he posted on his Facebook account more than 80 photos of himself and his friends there.

He also talked about plans to reach the top of Mount Tasman, New Zealand's second tallest mountain at 3,497m.

On Wednesday morning, Mr Ong, 21, was just 200m from the summit of Mount Aspiring when he lost his footing on the ice and plunged 800m to his death. He landed in a 4m-deep crevice in a glacier.

His mountaineering companion climbed to the peak to get help from others. It took the police and a three-man alpine rescue team nine hours to find and retrieve the body.

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking gay lord number 1 clinton666! :oIo:

So how was the gay "jiu jitsu" session u had with ur usual "sparring partners" while u were at the summit!? :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo: