• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my dad said that many sg men have very perverted retirement plans

roxygurly

Alfrescian
Loyal
over dinner, he was saying through his communication with average sg men, he observed that sg men have very perverted views of retirement where they want to live in a cheap asian country like thailand. china or malaysia so they can engage in cheap vices like prostitution, chicken-fight betting and drink untaxed alcohol. as you can see, this is an desire to prolong their engagement with vices after retirement, which they prioritize over famly, religion, travel and other things!

in western countries, the respected old usually travel around the world, spend time with grandchildren and make investments for the family. the older generation will also chip in to help the younger ones in education.

whereas sg men are just like cavemen and can only think about having sex with farmer offsprings with shady background and sexual diseases. this is such a sad observation that i did not finish my dinner that night. i think that sg men are truly disgusting.

he said that these men will always make the excuse that life in singapore is too expensive. this is an obvious excuse to conceal their carnal desires and inability to attract younger sg women. sg men are so deceptive because when it comes to morals, you cannot govern by law.

are the lives of sg men so empty?
why do they lead such a sad life?
do you agree with my dad?

shunquan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually that is true. But you know what is the reason? They are emulating from your dad! The number of retired Caucasians in Thailand is amazing. More amazing is that the majority of them are Australian men.

Have you met your Thai step mother yet?

over dinner, he was saying through his communication with average sg men, he observed that sg men have very perverted views of retirement where they want to live in a cheap asian country like thailand. china or malaysia so they can engage in cheap vices like prostitution, chicken-fight betting and drink untaxed alcohol. as you can see, this is an desire to prolong their engagement with vices after retirement, which they prioritize over famly, religion, travel and other things!

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

in western countries, the respected old usually travel around the world, spend time with grandchildren and make investments for the family. the older generation will also chip in to help the younger ones in education.

whereas sg men are just like cavemen and can only think about having sex with farmer offsprings with shady background and sexual diseases. this is such a sad observation that i did not finish my dinner that night. i think that sg men are truly disgusting.

he said that these men will always make the excuse that life in singapore is too expensive. this is an obvious excuse to conceal their carnal desires and inability to attract younger sg women. sg men are so deceptive because when it comes to morals, you cannot govern by law.

i am very sure there are even many other Sg men that are leading very fulfilling lifes, taking very good care of their family, children and even their grand children. I have known of some grandparents relish the idea of brining thier grandchildren to the kindergarden and fetch them back after classes, that they look forward to these daily "chores", as for the weekend, it gets better, where the family goes for outings together and mind you, the two old folks, travels frequently, to Australia, Japan for thier holidays, taking in the sights and enjoying thier retirements., pretty much like those old folks from where you have mentioned.

I have also come across, many westerners (old one's mind you), in Thailand, Vietnam, with one or 2 young girls in tow, giggling away, old enough to be thier grandfather, in hotels and beaches, god knows what they would be doing together. Would you know what they will be doing?.

roxygurly

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am very sure there are even many other Sg men that are leading very fulfilling lifes, taking very good care of their family, children and even their grand children. I have known of some grandparents relish the idea of brining thier grandchildren to the kindergarden and fetch them back after classes, that they look forward to these daily "chores", as for the weekend, it gets better, where the family goes for outings together and mind you, the two old folks, travels frequently, to Australia, Japan for thier holidays, taking in the sights and enjoying thier retirements., pretty much like those old folks from where you have mentioned.

I have also come across, many westerners (old one's mind you), in Thailand, Vietnam, with one or 2 young girls in tow, giggling away, old enough to be thier grandfather, in hotels and beaches, god knows what they would be doing together. Would you know what they will be doing?.

so are you saying that sg men are emulating australian men?

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so are you saying that sg men are emulating australian men?

I am saying Sg men look after their family well. I am also saying I have met westeners that too, some of them have only carnal desires in their mind when they visit all these countries like Thailand and Vietnam, not just taking in the sights.

There isn't a need for emulating, as any responsible men that decide when they want to have a family and children ,will strive to provide the best for their family. Similarly, as what your dad and mom has been doing, providing for you and your siblings or pretty much what your grandparents has been doing providing for your dad/mom, your uncle (the doctor) and thier siblings.

Last edited:

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal

I disagreed with your father because I think he is now staying in Institute of Mental Health and
what he said about SG men is not true at all :smile:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
over dinner, he was saying through his communication with average sg men, he observed that sg men have very perverted views of retirement....

Firstly, did your dad said, ALL sg man, many,some or a few? If he said ALL or many, I think he needs to get his eyes and brains checked.

Secondly, has your dad been to Phuket, Pattaya, Chiangmai and Issan in Thailand? If he has been there an still thinks that is all Asian man and not beer belly balding ang moh (Aussies too) like what you said, then he need to get his eyes and brains checked.

Anyway, based on your statements, I think your dad need to...get his eyes and brains checked!!!

Maybe you should also go for HIV check, just in case...

:smile:

AvalanCh3

Alfrescian
Loyal
easy to understand why your dad thinks that way, because your mum is lousy in bed and cannot satisfy him. perhaps you could help your mum, or perhaps your dad just can't do it. u should send your mum to the foreigner workers' dorm and let her gain experience or your dad may run away with a ger from other country to make a bastard. so son of the bitch i hope u wun be an orphan

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

is your dad like that as well?
Hope not because he has an intelligent daughter like you. :biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most of the foreign retirees in Thailand are Americans, Australians etc. who discovered the cheap and good lifestyle and women in Thailand for the first time after their mid-age and got hooked. Most Malaysians and Singaporeans have experienced that since their teenage and go their occasionally as vacation destination only, unless there's marriage or business investment. Some Malaysians and Singapores can be found in Thailand retired permanently too. These are usually fugitives from the law without visas. With their passport numbers on wanted lists, they couldn't get on a flight. Thailand is as far as they could run away to by land.

shunquan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of the foreign retirees in Thailand are Americans, Australians etc. who discovered the cheap and good lifestyle and women in Thailand for the first time after their mid-age and got hooked. Most Malaysians and Singaporeans have experienced that since their teenage and go their occasionally as vacation destination only, unless there's marriage or business investment. Some Malaysians and Singapores can be found in Thailand retired permanently too. These are usually fugitives from the law without visas. With their passport numbers on wanted lists, they couldn't get on a flight. Thailand is as far as they could run away to by land.

You dreaming? Most of them are Australians.

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
no lah,

they vote for PAP, this is the consequence.

nothing can do what, only vote out PAP can make you dad and mom happy and no more complaints right !

so your next post should be---my dad and my mom said people vote for PAP all so stupid and useless !

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
scaled.php

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal

quite true about the foreign retirees in thailand. most REALLY do come from US, Aust, etc. reasons they relocate also include escape from seasons (e.g.winter), ability to get better services higher exchange rate.