• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Chichis

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Nope, it's not what you were thinking, when you decided to click on this thread.

It's neither a Hokkien vulgarity, nor a breed of small barky dogs, or some terrific moves, associated with the Chinese martial art, Qigong.

Chichis, in Spanish, means breasts. The Japanese, I believe, uses the same terminology, for my mammary. In local Singaporean dialect context, I supposed many called them "neh neh pok". I am not sure why the need to add a “pok” adjective to “neh neh”. Perhaps some Hokkien linguist can enlighten me here.

Hi Claire. Thank you very much for giving us an insight into the world your chichis live in.

If you could describe your chichis in graphic detail in the other forum for the benefit of the members there it would be much appreciated.

The horny samsters in the other forum would love to see some images of your chichis too.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Claire. Thank you very much for giving us an insight into the world your chichis live in.

If you could describe your chichis in graphic detail in the other forum for the benefit of the members there it would be much appreciated.

The horny samsters in the other forum would love to see some images of your chichis too.

Mr Leong. You are indeed sick in your cerebral.

Perhaps you need a brain transplant, but then again, given that your arteries and veins are all congested in smut, the transplant would be just another waste of effort.

Your lewd proposal has crossed that invisible line of bantering to precarious suggestion, and, I undoubtedly take it as an insult to my modesty.

Behave yourself.

woman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why? Because no Mui Mui bag?

Hi Mo. Good morning.

I know of many younger female colleagues who are trapped in such corporate games of passion. I have unequivocally refused to entertain such situations. For me, it is a matter of principle.

Have a great Thursday :smile:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I'm also interested to see her dick and comparing mine with hers

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Your lewd proposal has crossed that invisible line of bantering to precarious suggestion, and, I undoubtedly take it as an insult to my modesty.

Behave yourself.

Dear Claire,

My sincere apologies if I have offended yourself or your chichis in any way. I hereby withdraw my request that you provide either details or images.

All that I need of you now is to classify your chichis according to the attached graphic so that we can achieve a better understanding of the subject(s) of discussion.

Attachments

• bust types 2 improved.jpg
    bust types 2 improved.jpg
    492.8 KB · Views: 1,142

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I think Claire has made it in this forum. Even the forum host is horny for her chichis.

Well done, Claire! I'm applaud your accomplishments!

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Claire,

My sincere apologies if I have offended yourself or your chichis in any way. I hereby withdraw my request that you provide either details or images.

All that I need of you now is to classify your chichis according to the attached graphic so that we can achieve a better understanding of the subject(s) of discussion.

Dear Mr Leong

Your apology is appreciated, though your voyeuristic post (with graphics), does undermine your sincerity.

I believe I have described my chichis in my opening post.

Perhaps your speed reading skills, coupled with your lewd fantasies, have somewhat decimated your sight, and probably induced a retina detachment.

It's a common medical problem for old or middle-aged persons, as they often see floaters and flashes, inhibiting their reading, though surprisingly, when it comes to chichis, they miraculously recover and seemingly have the sight of Superman.

Well, given your persistence and for the sake of your utmost sanity, and hopefully you will not be another Byuntae, daydreaming that you are another George Clooney∼ its grapefruit, though not exactly. It's pert, rather than saggy.

Enjoy your eve to Good Friday and stop your inane woolgathering.

Raider

Dear Mr Leong

Your apology is appreciated, though your voyeuristic post (with graphics), does undermine your sincerity.

I believe I have described my chichis in my opening post.

Perhaps your speed reading skills, coupled with your lewd fantasies, have somewhat decimated your sight, and probably induced a retina detachment.

It's a common medical problem for old or middle-aged persons, as they often see floaters and flashes, inhibiting their reading, though surprisingly, when it comes to chichis, they miraculously recover and seemingly have the sight of Superman.

Well, given your persistence and for the sake of your utmost sanity, and hopefully you will not be another Byuntae, daydreaming that you are another George Clooney∼ its grapefruit, though not exactly. It's pert, rather than saggy.

Enjoy your eve to Good Friday and stop your inane woolgathering.

simi si woolgathering? gather sheep wool in new zealnd ah? lol :biggrin:

breast how big? lol:biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear Claire,

whahahaha ..................... great post!