• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Chichis

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
My favorite chichis

attachment.php

Attachments

• the-first-most-beautiful-breasts-bra-styles-for-busty-dentists-thefashionabledentist-com.jpg
    the-first-most-beautiful-breasts-bra-styles-for-busty-dentists-thefashionabledentist-com.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 707

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pai zoh, dun stare, say he gay, stare say he teekoh, like that how ?

Hello Red. Good morning:smile:

I would never call anyone gay if he doesn't look at my chichis.

I can understand men get aroused easily. He does. But there is a place and time for all these in your own bedroom with the one you love.

Have a great Thursday. :smile:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
what were you wearing today? maybe u show too much. so why blame the man for looking. it is your own fault.

Hi 8. Morning. I wore a normal dress and a black jacket yesterday. Nothing unusually short, exposed, or indecent.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right. That is why business development teams are nearly all-female outside of banking. Good to know you are not weak-willed like many of your counterparts in the line.

Hi Mo. Good morning.

I know of many younger female colleagues who are trapped in such corporate games of passion. I have unequivocally refused to entertain such situations. For me, it is a matter of principle.

Have a great Thursday :smile:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
good morning claire. byuntae will always be byuntae until they become kunta kinte (slave) to their women. this byuntae's objective is not just your chichis but your cheechee hidden from view. it's just that your chichis are the most eye-catching objects for byuntaes, even though your beautiful eyes are the windows to your soul. consider yourself lucky that you're endowed with a pretty face, wonderful body figure, and voluptuous bosoms, i mean chichis. talking about chichis, since you jog, hope you wear a pair of sports bra. otherwise bouncing chichis will sag as you grow old due to gravity and the double pendulum phenomenon. it's a sight to behold when a woman's chichis are galloping too. just can't help it. they can cause a knockout as a byuntae ogling walks into a lamp post or an accident if a driver loses focus on the road ahead. please protect your assets when you jog. it will also keep others safe. double purpose, double benefit, and double happiness. take care and please say "hi" to sue again for me. muchos gracias. :p :biggrin:

Hello and good morning Eat :smile:

When I run, i do put on good support. I don't think my chichis are that big. I remember someone asked me before in my first thread and I had answered :smile:

In fact, I don't pay attention to who's looking at me when I run. To me, running is like my "me time" where I seek clarity in my thoughts.

How are you? The weather last night was hot and humid. No wind at all. Sue and I were having a drink at Holland Village and we were soaked in sweat.

I am in the train now. As usual, it's a can of sardine. I wonder why our train system cannot deliver a 45sec interval per train like Hong Kong, during peak hours. :(

Have a nice day elder brother :smile:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Claire Darling this without doubt is your best thread so far.... Now Cmon love, please flash your tits out for the Bros here...