• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My car servicing increased price 21% from last year. Another price increase after the new m&d govt come in!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing decreased in price since last year except house price indeed. That’s why don’t be cheapo to vote for zero GST ok.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw it’s routine servicing with change of oil filter and engine oil only. So everything the same but increased price 21%!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
giphy-downsized-large.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot afford don't buy car and drive. Don't buy car then servicing or petrol price increase Cow Peh Cow Bu. Have more class for heaven's sake...Really KGK to Max :biggrin:
Tell that to yourself son of whore, cannot afford to stay in Spore just get lost!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In fact it’s worse now than before. Never increased price by more than 20% last time!
An increase of more than Rm30! My money not money meh? Ccb sinkies sons of whores can complain $0.10 or $0.20 increase in coffee price but I cannot complain more than Rm30 increase in mudland woh.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
An increase of more than Rm30! My money not money meh? Ccb sinkies sons of whores can complain $0.10 or $0.20 increase in coffee price but I cannot complain more than Rm30 increase in mudland woh.
Those complaining coffee or fish or whatever price increase in Spore next time please refer to what son of whore @AhMeng said. Cannot afford to drink coffee don’t drink!

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mudland inflation is a constant as the ringgit is not a good performer, so I wont be surprised that inflation has taken hold of the mudland economy. Basically the mudlanders that are doing well are those big businesses and those that have good high paying jobs in singkieland....that is why the cina m&ds are desperate to leave,,,

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
No one force you to live in JB. You live there you pay whatever the other citizens and residents pay. Are you paying more than them? Obviously not. Is your affordability level better than them? I am sure you have.

You want cheap? It's still cheaper than Singapore. Not happy come.back here and buy a car and do your groceries. You can even service your car here.

You make the choice to live there. Don't KPKB lah. No one point a gun at you to stay in JB. :rolleyes:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
No one force you to live in JB. You live there you pay whatever the other citizens and residents pay. Are you paying more than them? Obviously not. Is your affordability level better than them? I am sure you have.

You want cheap? It's still cheaper than Singapore. Not happy come.back here and buy a car and do your groceries. You can even service your car here.

You make the choice to live there. Don't KPKB lah. No one point a gun at you to stay in JB. :rolleyes:
One point I want to add is mudlanders treat singkies as carrot heads. For locals will be cheaper...n I believe auntie Gin is a sort of character that ppl want to con even more. So rest assured she will be made to pay the Foreigners price

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
One point I want to add is mudlanders treat singkies as carrot heads. For locals will be cheaper...n I believe auntie Gin is a sort of character that ppl want to con even more. So rest assured she will be made to pay the Foreigners price
Lol :biggrin:
Sorry, I don't give KGK like her benefit of doubt. She made a choice and a decision herself. So, she either STFU and stop complaining or have her tail between her legs and crawl back to Singapore and live her life.

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw it’s routine servicing with change of oil filter and engine oil only. So everything the same but increased price 21%!

Nothing decreased in price since last year except house price indeed. That’s why don’t be cheapo to vote for zero GST ok.
While the price of car servicing increases, the world is watching your nipple increases in size and length and same time watching for property price decreases in nusa duta :sneaky:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not arguing with her. Just do snipper shooting for fun and debunk her crap when I am free. :biggrin:
Ok keep up the good work, actually it serves my agenda real well because with her postings n tat of the resident commie opium addict n a few more clowns. It proves wat I have always said about Fuckkeins n Fuckkas. The clown proves to be a clown by the clowns actions.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Still cheaper than sinkieland.

Look at the interest rate they are paying the rakyat....EPF, Bank FD.

U know how much our FD in Sinkie bank insured for? Only 50K in the event bank default. Whereas Msia bank the FD amount is insured for 250K. See the wide gap vast difference? Like them or hate them....they really take care of their rakyat ya.