• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My car battery just went dead

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN you stoopid cunt don't have a flair for driving at all KNN you are a typical marcik learner driver putting good citizen at risk KNN
Last year (in March 2017), @ginfreely posted the following:
sammyboy.com/posts/2585760
I already had a serious car accident before and I never die but escaped with minor injuries (no injuries to anyone else).
sammyboy.com/posts/2585879
Anyone else wants to curse me to die a horrible death in road accident please remember I already had one serious car accident and come out relatively unscathed. Heaven is protecting me. Evil people who did harm to me - be it here or out there - should be the ones worried of dying a horrible death in road accident. You will be crushed and burnt to death.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-10-15 Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread 2.png
    Screenshot_2018-10-15 Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread 2.png
    53.5 KB · Views: 121
  • Screenshot_2018-10-15 Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread.png
    Screenshot_2018-10-15 Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread.png
    45.4 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
What sexually explicit messages did I have with many men here? Man men insulted me with sexual explicit messages and not the other way round ok. Anyway obviously you are @Robert Half @Bad New Brown aka @AhMeng all part of his proud 100 clones sexually harassing me here and twist it to I like to be sexually harassed. So damn shameless liar. So still can’t answer how many have two condos before they retire in Spore but call me not ready to retire based on hot air. So low class @AhMeng standard indeed.
I can only say you deserved to be insulted.. :roflmao:

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think she a masochist .

Look at the way she positioning herself to be insulted.
Bet you she felt shiok shiok and koraking herself with a pineapple to jolly away while reading each and everyone of the insults we throw at her.

You know what is the worse thing a sadist and do to a masochist?
Nuthing at all!
Lucky for Gin I aint no sadist!

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bet you she felt shiok shiok and koraking herself with a pineapple to jolly away while reading each and everyone of the insults we throw at her.

Nuthing at all!
Yeah ...Nobody can't even classify what kind of mental illness she is suffering from.. She has gone absolutely bonkers !

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old gin, I am getting my SG bonus and annual wage supplement very soon :inlove:

Next year I will be getting my variable bonus :smile:

You leh ? :rolleyes:

You don’t see the benefit of having a job :laugh: you no job cannot afford to eat cheesecake and coffee.

You no job has problem buying car battery and even pumping petrol :frown:
No i am retired accountant cum landlord aka I have a job. Unlike you pathetic loser act garang here but act subservient in front of boss doing boot licking to keep your cubicle job.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN thanks for this piece of nice job KNN ginfreely is confirmed don't have flair for driving and can ownself hit ownself without hitting others like a drunkard driver even not drunk KNN
Ya I don’t have a flair for driving at all and that’s why overcoming it is called winning act.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank God she didn't kill anyone. Sounds like a reckless driver to me, a liability to other road users :biggrin:

No I am not reckless driver and never get charged for speeding or illegal parking in my life because I don’t do so.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What did I do to deserved to be insulted? Take note you already can’t answer your previous allegations not once but twice. Say I am not financially ready to retire when I have one condo and money to buy one hdb but can’t answer how many people in Spore retire with two condos. And say I have sexually explicit messages with many men here when i have none and it’s them sexually harassing me. In other words you have zero credibility in your words.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nuthing at all!

Another ccb lie from bastard Malaysian chinese son of whore caught spelling music as muzik and probably bungalow as banglo and taxi as teksi. All of which I have seen before from “younger” aka below 55 years old Malaysian Chinese with poor English.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN you stoopid goondu driving cunt should stop driving rather than overcoming it and put good citizens at risk KNN this is a loser act KNN

Why should I when I can and did drive few thousand km in USA left hand driving? Can you Malaysian Cantonese slut do it?

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
No i am retired accountant cum landlord aka I have a job. Unlike you pathetic loser act garang here but act subservient in front of boss doing boot licking to keep your cubicle job.

My boss give me a managerial office about 20sqm to let me work comfortably that why the mudland chinese women and cake leng women are very jealous of me.

Retired accountant ! You must be those people who studied at Kaplan with partial ACCA :biggrin:

Last edited: