• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My car battery just went dead

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And so I just changed it at Rm260. Yet another BIG contribution to mudland economy. Any thank you from mudlanders here?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Though I am not your friend, and you treat me like your enemy, I still wish that you are safe and keep safe in Johore. I don't want to lose my only source of entertainment in this forum! Keep safe. :biggrin:
Tsk tsk tsk you ccb Malaysian son of pahang whore is the vicious LIAR that treated me as enemy and insulting me as slut whore and called it entertainment. That’s how shameless liar Malaysians are.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
And so I just changed it at Rm260. Yet another BIG contribution to mudland economy. Any thank you from mudlanders here?
KNN you fucking disgusting horny slut KNN borrow somemore else car and offer to replace battery for them using their money so that you can test your chance to suck the marcho mechanic cock KNN

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
rm260 is cheap cheap. that’s about usd69. where i am it will easily cost usd96 for battery and usd169 for labor. so cheap also want to kpkb. :rolleyes:
Cheapo rike her got to save every fugging cent to service her JB and sinkie apartment mortgage. 5 cent bigger than GU CHIA LENG. lol :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
u must be another kopi license driver... who doesn't know what is first parade task...
.. think u must have bought the license instead...
No i passed my driving after six times or so while ccb mudlander son of whore like you are using Kopi license in Spore.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Contribute your mother's cheebye.
Go back Singapore buy if your money so big. Fucking whore/slut/mistress/bitch/cunt.
Hey son of whore every drop makes an ocean. That’s how I contributed few hundred thousands this few years. Pay me back with interest and damages ok and get lost from your SGD job in Spore FIRST before you open your ccb mouth to ask me to go back as an investor. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN you fucking disgusting horny slut KNN borrow somemore else car and offer to replace battery for them using their money so that you can test your chance to suck the marcho mechanic cock KNN

Obviously you shameless Cantonese slut is the one dreaming and telling lies non stop, not me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
rm260 is cheap cheap. that’s about usd69. where i am it will easily cost usd96 for battery and usd169 for labor. so cheap also want to kpkb. :rolleyes:
Hey I am not complaining but telling people my contribution to mudland economy so that people know it’s a lie when mudlander minister said foreigner investors like me make no contribution. Every drop makes up an ocean!

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal

AIYOH!
You bodoh!

Battery out of juice only lah.
Top up battery with pineapple juice will be all that is needed.
iu

No need to buy new battery.