• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat My canned foods - Noodle receipes

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
This month I have decided to cook every meal at home as not benefit the hawkers or other sole proprietorships.

(1) Myojo instant noodle with Tulip Skinless Sausages in soup form

(2) Fried bee hoon with Narcissus Stew Pork Sliced

(3) Yee mee cook with Maggi Ikan Bilis stock cube soup with poach eggs inside

Enjoy our canned food meals :thumbsup:

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
High jack a bit anyone remember about
45974011_0_640x640.jpg
and manage to get this

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eat pasta better.

Instant noodle has too much sodium. 100g of Barilla spaghetti on other hand has only 5 mg.

Pasta sauce? Don’t even have to make yourself, can buy ready made and bottled. Many brands to choose from.

Vegetables - carrots, broccoli, cucumbers, baby Chinese kale, etc - all cheap and good.

Meat - frozen dumplings, pre-marinated steaks, pan fried salmon, steamed halibut, eggs as multi purpose supplement, etc.

Fry with healthy olive oil and snack on fruits and nuts.

Supplement with super foods like chia and flax seeds.

Ang mor food very easy to make, no need to waste money supporting all the jiakliaobee waiters and landlords.

Invest in a huge fridge and pantry to store all your goodies.

Replenish once a month ...

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
This month I have decided to cook every meal at home as not benefit the hawkers or other sole proprietorships.

You are consuming a hell lot of salt with these stuff. Please don't.

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal

No. 2,

add tiger prawns, egg, parsley, spring onions, followed by

Tiger beers.

_:biggrin:._Yum Yum Yummylicious.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eat pasta better.

Instant noodle has too much sodium. 100g of Barilla spaghetti on other hand has only 5 mg.

Pasta sauce? Don’t even have to make yourself, can buy ready made and bottled. Many brands to choose from.

Vegetables - carrots, broccoli, cucumbers, baby Chinese kale, etc - all cheap and good.

Meat - frozen dumplings, pre-marinated steaks, pan fried salmon, steamed halibut, eggs as multi purpose supplement, etc.

Fry with healthy olive oil and snack on fruits and nuts.

Supplement with super foods like chia and flax seeds.

Ang mor food very easy to make, no need to waste money supporting all the jiakliaobee waiters and landlords.

Invest in a huge fridge and pantry to store all your goodies.

Replenish once a month ...
Lala pasta my favourite.