• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My bangla hawker centre friend KPKB...

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Says KNN spend the whole week stick red cloth tape on so many hawker centre chairs and tables to comply with social distancing, then now all tables and chairs cannot use in CCB Lockdown period. Stick for fuck he asked me. Now got to waste time and energy removing! SOME MORE STICKness will remain later when everything OK, people sit sure KPKB. Got to use alcohol he says! KNN

I tell him Scholars make decision is like that one. KNN.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
He also tell me his boss also tulan, waste money buy so much cloth tape dunno for fuck. KNN

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
He can go back to banglaland, detour to Nusa Duta first, his boss can go with him for some double penetration team building.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whoever's selling tape in Sinkieland must be laughing all the way to the bank. :biggrin:

I've seen two-seater park benches with those stupid stickers.