• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

just now after i finished my client appointment i went near to my home kopitiam to tapow dinner and was walking home...

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
two malay guys in their 20s who looked perfectly healthy approached me on the road pavement and asked me for $5 to take bus
i told them no by waving no
they pestered me and say they need money to take bus home
i still waved to them no
then before they walked away they muttered knn ccb at me

i have no more energy to be angry then
now think back incident i angry
why these young young people got arm got leg and healthy dont work and beg for money?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
two malay guys in their 20s who looked perfectly healthy approached me on the road pavement and asked me for $5 to take bus
i still waved to them no

why these young young people got arm got leg and healthy dont work and beg for money?

KNN, begging is also a form of work ma.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
i still waved to them no

Luckilee you were not angry or else the cost of troubles you gonna go through will be much more than $5.

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
i still waved to them no

@ sayed Putra, what do you have to say???

Bacccarat

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should have phoned Poodles.
They will despatch 4~7 cars to handle the situation.

You read about them in Yishun subdueing ONE man weilding a penknife?

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should have made the two guys work for the $5.
Tell them to wipe squeaky clean your balls so they are not sticky anymore

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is the problem with low SES folks. They expect those who are doing well to help them. The concept of destiny is your hands is too far fetched for these people.

As in this case, they must realize that they cannot beg forever. As I said again, concept of reasoning they are unable to comprehend.

There are many reasons for a nation to fail. IQ is the single and most important factor.

Race and IQ
national-iq-scores.jpg

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i still waved to them no

You are lucky that they did not pull a knife out on you to beg for money.