• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Muslims and their Halal food.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
attachment.php

Attachments

• halal.jpg
    halal.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 1,884

Administrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
It has a lot of wayang. Many dress very pious but have many dirty secret behind them.

Many kept on preaching about the religion but still fuck outside of marriage.

They must understand that when they talk about being modest and wearing tudung, it is simply because Arabs are sex predators and will attack any woman showing any skin. Till today, a number of Arabs still prefers to screw asshole than pussy.

Arabs are known to be violent since prophet time and Islam was supposed to make them more civilized and bring peace to them. Somehow, now everyone painted as if Arabs are the choosen one (when they are choosen not because they are good but because they are terrible people).

Then we have our Malay here who look up to and mimic the Arab behaviour. That is why you see so many Muslim problems.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then we have our Malay here who look up to and mimic the Arab behaviour. That is why you see so many Muslim problems.

Good point. In almost all other religions, a clear distinction is made between the religion (and its teachings) and the race & culture of its founder.

Therefore, Christians practise the tenets of Christianity without following the cultural traditions of the Essenes, a Jewish tribe from which Jesus hailed. Buddhists practise Buddhist precepts without confusing them with the orthodox Hindu customs that Gautama was part of.

But there's an increasing Arabization of Islam world worldwide, where Islamic rituals and doctrines are conflated with traditional Arab customs, dress and ritual. Hence, you see the Malay ditching the kebaya for the Arabic shift dress, the resurgence of the hijab and burqa in traditionally non-Arab societies (S.E. Asia, South Asia), the elevation of the Arabic language to pole status above their own native languages (Melayu, Urdu, Tamil, Malayalam).

To be a good Muslim today means that you have to be more Arabic – in your dressing, food, language. The fundamentalist Muslim is today more brainwashed than your fundamentalist Southern Baptist redneck or orthodox Haredi Jew, as a comparison of the three Abrahamic faiths.

Very sad.

Administrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good point. In almost all other religions, a clear distinction is made between the religion (and its teachings) and the race & culture of its founder.

Therefore, Christians practise the tenets of Christianity without following the cultural traditions of the Essenes, a Jewish tribe from which Jesus hailed. Buddhists practise Buddhist precepts without confusing them with the orthodox Hindu customs that Gautama was part of.

But there's an increasing Arabization of Islam world worldwide, where Islamic rituals and doctrines are conflated with traditional Arab customs, dress and ritual. Hence, you see the Malay ditching the kebaya for the Arabic shift dress, the resurgence of the hijab and burqa in traditionally non-Arab societies (S.E. Asia, South Asia), the elevation of the Arabic language to pole status above their own native languages (Melayu, Urdu, Tamil, Malayalam).

To be a good Muslim today means that you have to be more Arabic – in your dressing, food, language. The fundamentalist Muslim is today more brainwashed than your fundamentalist Southern Baptist redneck or orthodox Haredi Jew, as a comparison of the three Abrahamic faiths.

Very sad.

In the 80s, the Malay Muslims then were not less religious than those current and many were not affected by the "Arabization". The Malay then were so much friendlier and integrate well with others. Nowadays they are just arrogant, cocky and rude. Just like the Arabs.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the 80s, the Malay Muslims then were not less religious than those current and many were not affected by the "Arabization". The Malay then were so much friendlier and integrate well with others. Nowadays they are just arrogant, cocky and rude. Just like the Arabs.

I grew up in the '60s and '70s. We could share a meal then at the same table in the canteen or kopitiam – they have their mee rebus and mee siam, I have my wonton mee. My school teachers all wore the fitting sarong kebaya or Western dress to school – without the tudung. Most of my fellow schoolmates and friends did not see Malays as different from the rest of us – which was a wonderful thing in a multi-racial society.

Dr Tan Cheng Bock once made an observation at a lunch: he has a theory why Malays are so obese these days – it's because they're all wearing the loose Arab dress today, which hides their figures and removes the incentive for dieting and maintaining their weight. If you had to wear a fitting baju kurung or kebaya everyday you'd be watching your waistline all the time, or you'd spend a fortune on tailoring!

Last edited:

Administrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
I grew up in the '60s and '70s. We could share a meal then at the same table in the canteen or kopitiam – they have their mee rebus and mee siam, I have my wonton mee. My school teachers all wore the fitting sarong kebaya or Western dress to school – without the tudung. Most of my fellow schoolmates and friends did not see Malays as different from the rest of us – which was a wonderful thing in a multi-racial society.

Dr Tan Cheng Bock once made an observation at a lunch: he has a theory why Malays are so obese these days – it's because they're all wearing the loose Arab dress today, which hides their figures and remove the incentive for dieting and maintaining their weight. If you had to wear a fitting baju kurung or kebaya everyday you'd be watching your waistline all the time, or you'd spend a fortune on tailoring!

I have to agree, we used to be proud of our multi-racial composition but now, it is just problematic. If you notice, mostly ladies in hijab are really out of shape!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Good news is you can still see this in Indoensia. Its history in Singapore and Malaysia now.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I know why you don't eat babi. It's because babi is your family. Cina eating your family of babi that's why you angry. You poor babi.

Over here in order not to offend the religion while eating pork just say its "sapi kaki pendek" (as in short legged cow or beef) no one will be offended and everyone will be very happy even though they already know its pork - this is muslim logik.

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have to agree, we used to be proud of our multi-racial composition but now, it is just problematic. If you notice, mostly ladies in hijab are really out of shape!

... I would also conclude that during the 60's n 70's all those minority that live around the neighbourhood can speak good hokkien..unlike now...sad..

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Three things you (probably) don't know about islam.
[video=youtube;fgsrnmzxEUY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgsrnmzxEUY&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Administrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Halal certification is a form of "tax" on non Muslims for trying to make money from Muslims.

That is why restaurants operated by non-Muslims will have to pay for certification while Muslims do not need to have the certification.

I guess this is similar to the concept of Shariah rule where Non-Muslims will have to pay tax to Muslims in a Islamic country so that they can survive.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Halal certification is a form of "tax" on non Muslims for trying to make money from Muslims.

That is why restaurants operated by non-Muslims will have to pay for certification while Muslims do not need to have the certification.

I guess this is similar to the concept of Shariah rule where Non-Muslims will have to pay tax to Muslims in a Islamic country so that they can survive.

That's why I try to avoid all those Halal establishment as far as I can unless I want some Malay food.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time when Rollei was big their nite shifts always have minah selling kuih puki..............some only take in muslim clients as Chinese are considered not halal except foremen/engineer

griffin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Halal and circumcision were Jewish practices. Mohamed copied them and bluffed his flock that it was Allah's instructions. Until this nobody has dared to seek proof. Is halal meat bacteria resistant? Or is it not subject to normal decomposing?

griffin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Halal meat?

[video]http://9502-presscdn-0-95.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/ISIS_Slaughtered_21_Christians_in_Libya_18.mp4?_=1[/video]

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

which race in sinkieland is not arrogant and rude?

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No part of a pig ever goes to waste.

[video=youtube;BRETz2F-heQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRETz2F-heQ[/video]