• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Muslim and their logic

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, I have proved your point that religious retards are so stupid that no amount of discussion will help you and only insults is what retards like you want.

Look how religious retards like you always wanted to be insulted by me again and again and again? I rest my case.

You don't have to prove my point again and again. Once or at most twice is enough. Forummers here all already know that you are devoid of any substance and is only capable of hurling insults and abuses. You don't have keep telling us what you are.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You don't have to prove my point again and again. Once or at most twice is enough. Forummers here all already know that you are devoid of any substance and is only capable of hurling insults and abuses. You don't have keep telling us what you are.

LOL.... You are the one who want to be insulted again and again. Don't blame me if you want to continue to be stupid.

Substance? What substance you want when you can't even handle the truth? You can't even understand simple logic of why I keep insulting religious retards like you even though I have explained so many times! LOL!...

So no need for substance, just keep on getting insulted by me, you stupid religious retard.

Last edited:

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL.... You are the one who want to be insulted again and again. Don't blame me if you want to continue to be stupid.

Substance? What substance you want when you can't even handle the truth? You can't even understand simple logic of why I keep insulting religious retards like you even though I have explained so many times! LOL!...

So no need for substance, just keep on getting insulted by me, you stupid religious retard.

Hey! I already said people here all know you are an empty vessel making the most noise. Not necessary to keep reminding us of that. Rest assured that we rank you highest in this forum as the one with the least substance (Zero in fact) but with the foulest mouth. Don't worry. No one will ever usurp your position.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey! I already said people here all know you are an empty vessel making the most noise. Not necessary to keep reminding us of that. Rest assured that we rank you highest in this forum as the one with the least substance (Zero in fact) but with the foulest mouth. Don't worry. No one will ever usurp your position.

Yes, yes, religious retards. We all know that you are stupid and can't understand anything even if I spell it to you, as can be seen from our exchanges from the beginning. And you want a discussion? LOL!....

Religious retards like you just need to be insulted. Come on, I know you are empty in your head and can only understand insults from Uncle Devil... You stupid religious reatards!... LOL!...

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, yes, religious retards. We all know that you are stupid and can't understand anything even if I spell it to you, as can be seen from our exchanges from the beginning. And you want a discussion? LOL!....

Religious retards like you just need to be insulted. Come on, I know you are empty in your head and can only understand insults from Uncle Devil... You stupid religious reatards!... LOL!...

Why are you feeling so insecure? I already told you are the king here of no substance but loudest mouth. No one can challenge you for that position so no need to demonstrate to us any further. Take a deep breath and relax. And say to this yourself ten times "I am the king of no substance and the loudest mouth" and you will feel much better.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why are you feeling so insecure? I already told you are the king here of no substance but loudest mouth. No one can challenge you for that position so no need to demonstrate to us any further. Take a deep breath and relax. And say to this yourself ten times "I am the king of no substance and the loudest mouth" and you will feel much better.

Insecure? LOL!.... I can see that retards like you are delusional.

Go on, carry on with your stupidity and illusion like how you believe in imaginary God when it doesn't exist. Just like how you find excuses for your stupidity now. LOL!....

Religious retards like you need to be insulted.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Insecure? LOL!.... I can see that retards like you are delusional.

Go on, carry on with your stupidity and illusion like how you believe in imaginary God when it doesn't exist. Just like how you find excuses for your stupidity now. LOL!....

Religious retards like you need to be insulted.

Sigh.................. seems like no amount of assurance can put you at rest. Need me to recommend you a psychiatrist?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sigh.................. seems like no amount of assurance can put you at rest. Need me to recommend you a psychiatrist?

LOL!... Hey, religious retards, you need more than a psychiatrist to wake you up from your delusional belief of your imaginary god. You need to be insulted by Uncle Devil. LOL!...

Religious retards like you just don't know what is real and what is imaginary. LOL!...

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!... Hey, religious retards, you need more than a psychiatrist to wake you up from your delusional belief of your imaginary god. You need to be insulted by Uncle Devil. LOL!...

Religious retards like you just don't know what is real and what is imaginary. LOL!...

Looks like you are beyond psychiatric help. Sad!

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like you are beyond psychiatric help. Sad!

LOL!... Looks like you know that you are beyond psychiatric help. That is why I've already said, you need to be insulted by Uncle Devil. What part of insult you don't understand? You religious retards! LOL!....

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!... Looks like you know that you are beyond psychiatric help. That is why I've already said, you need to be insulted by Uncle Devil. What part of insult you don't understand? You religious retards! LOL!....

It really pains me that life has lost all it's meaning for you other than insulting and abusing others. Tragic!

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It really pains me that life has lost all it's meaning for you other than insulting and abusing others. Tragic!

LOL!... What meaning religious retards like you looking for when you believe in non-existing imaginary God? Give me a break! LOL!... Only insults from Uncle Devil is all the meaning you need.

Last edited:

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!... What meaning religious retards like you looking for when you believe in non-existing imaginary God? Give me a break! LOL!... Only insults from Uncle Devil is all the meaning you need.

Why you want to continue living if your life is all about insulting and abusing and nothing else? Why not end this meaningless life of yours?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why you want to continue living if your life is all about insulting and abusing and nothing else? Why not end this meaningless life of yours?

Why you continue believe in meaningless non-existing God? Religious retards like you like to live like an idiots and happy to be insulted by Uncle Devil, that's why.

Uncle Devil here is doing you a favour. Religious retards like you need to be ridicule as much as possible. Else you won't know that you are a fucking retards! LOL!...

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why you continue believe in meaningless non-existing God? Religious retards like you like to live like an idiots and happy to be insulted by Uncle Devil, that's why.

Uncle Devil here is doing you a favour. Religious retards like you need to be ridicule as much as possible. Else you won't know that you are a fucking retards! LOL!...

Pitiful. Pitiful. Pitiful. How worthless your life is.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pitiful. Pitiful. Pitiful. How worthless your life is.

LOL!... Yes, your life is really pitiful believing in meaningless fairy tales of imaginary God. I really pity religious retards like you. LOL!...

That is why you need to be insulted my Uncle Devil to know that you are fucking stupid.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!... Yes, your life is really pitiful believing in meaningless fairy tales of imaginary God. I really pity religious retards like you. LOL!...

That is why you need to be insulted my Uncle Devil to know that you are fucking stupid.

The two of you are fucking cheebyes! Go find a bush and screw each other till you both die of boredom or AIDS. :oIo:

This is about Muslims you two fucking cunts!

We want to hear about how Profit Muhammed raped his victims, girls and women when he terrorized Arab lands.

The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain. They met their enemy and fought with them. They defeated them and took them captives.

Some of the Companions of the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives in the presence of their husbands who were unbelievers. So Allah, the Exalted, sent down the Qur’anic verse: (Sura 4:24) "And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." (Abu Dawud 2150, also Muslim 3433)

Actually, as the hadith indicates, it wasn't Muhammad, but "Allah the Exalted" who told the men to rape the women in front of their husbands - which is all the more reason not to think of Islam as being the same as other religions.

Note also that the husbands of these unfortunate victims were obviously alive after battle. This is important because it flatly contradicts those apologists who like to argue that the women Muhammad enslaved were widowed and thus unable to fend for themselves. (Even if the apologists were right, what sort of a moral code is it that forces a widow to choose between being raped and starving?)

There are several other episodes in which Muhammad is offered the clear opportunity to disavow raping women - yet he instead offers advice on how to proceed. In one case, his men were reluctant to devalue their new slaves for later resale by getting them pregnant. Muhammad was asked about coitus interruptus in particular:

"O Allah's Apostle! We get female captives as our share of booty, and we are interested in their prices, what is your opinion about coitus interruptus?" The Prophet said, "Do you really do that? It is better for you not to do it. No soul that which Allah has destined to exist, but will surely come into existence.” (Bukhari 34:432)

As indicated, the prophet of Islam did not mind his men raping the women, provided they ejaculated within the bodies of their victims.

As one might imagine, Muhammad's obvious approval of raping women captured in battle and his own personal participation as recorded in many places is of intense inconvenience to the Muslim apologists of our time. For this reason, some of them attempt to explain away these many episodes and Qur'anic references to sex with captives by pretending that these are cases in which women have fled bad marriages and sought refuge with the Muslims. Some apologists even refer to them as "wives," even though the Qur'an makes a clear distinction between "those whom thy right hand possesses" and true wives (see Sura 33:50).

Beyond the desperation of the 21st century apologist however, there is absolutely nothing in the historical text that supports this rosy revision of Muslim history. The women of the Banu Mustaliq were sold into slavery following their rape:

"We went out with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) on the expedition to the Bi'l-Mustaliq and took captive some excellent Arab women; and we desired them, for we were suffering from the absence of our wives, (but at the same time) we also desired ransom for them. So we decided to have sexual intercourse with them but by observing 'azl (Withdrawing the male sexual organ before emission of semen to avoid-conception). But we said: We are doing an act whereas Allah's Messenger is amongst us; why not ask him? So we asked Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him), and he said: It does not matter" (Sahih Muslim 3371)

In fact, female slaves were traded like any other simple commodity by Muhammad and his band of devoted followers:

"Then the apostle sent Sa-d b. Zayd al-Ansari, brother of Abdu'l-Ashal with some of the captive women of Banu Qurayza to Najd and he sold them for horses and weapons." (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham/Hisham 693)

Is it Islamic to sell one's wife for horses? Clearly these were not wives!

More importantly, by definition a "captured" woman is not one who is fleeing her husband. She is fleeing her captor (ie. the Muslim slave raider). This hadith describes a typical raid, in which the women and children are captured as they are attempting to flee the attacking Muslims:

“…and then we attacked from all sides and reached their watering-place where a battle was fought. Some of the enemies were killed and some were taken prisoners. I saw a group of persons that consisted of women and children [escaping in the distance]. I was afraid lest they should reach the mountain before me, so I shot an arrow between them and the mountain. When they saw the arrow, they stopped. So I brought them, driving them along” (Sahih Muslim 4345)

The Muslim narrator sees the women trying to escape (following the massacre of their men) and cuts off their route by shooting an arrow into their path. These aren't women trying to seek refuge with the Muslims. They are trying to avoid capture by the Muslims.

The same hadith goes on to recount that Muhammad personally demanded one of the captured women for his own use:

I drove them along until I brought them to Abu Bakr who bestowed that girl upon me as a prize. So we arrived in Medina. I had not yet disrobed her when the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) met me in the street and said: “Give me that girl.” (Sahih Muslim 4345)

The prophet of Islam and his companions used war to collect women for personal sexual use and for trading. Unless she was arbitrarily declared as someone's wife, the woman became a sex slave. In no case was her fate tied to anything that she had personally done, nor was she given a choice about her future.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/muhammad/myths-mu-rape.htm

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
We want to hear of how Muhammed sanctioned pedophilia as an Islamic act of honour.

The legitimacy of “marrying” pre-pubescent girls who have not yet had their “monthly courses” is established both in the Qur’an and in the "perfect example" set by Muhammad for his Muslim followers.

The Qur'an:

Such of your women as have passed the age of monthly courses, for them the prescribed period, if ye have any doubts, is three months, and for those who have no courses (it is the same) (65:4)

The rule concerns divorce, which obviously implies marriage. Muhammad wanted believing men to observe a three month waiting period before evicting their wives, to make sure that they weren’t pregnant.

Muhammad elsewhere encouraged his men to marry “young girls” for sexual pleasure:

"Allah's Apostle said to me, "Have you got married O Jabir?" I replied, "Yes." He asked "What, a virgin or a matron?" I replied, "Not a virgin but a matron." He said, "Why did you not marry a young girl who would have fondled with you?" (Bukhari 59:382)

Lest there be any doubt by what he meant by “young,” Muhammad set the example by marrying and having sex with Aisha when she was only 9-years-old:

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: “Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house at the age of nine.” (Sahih Muslim 3309) This is confirmed in many other hadith as well.

According to the most reliable traditions, Aisha brought her dolls to Muhammad’s house for play (Muslim 3341) and he would fondle the little girl in the tub while taking baths with her (Bukhari 6:298). Aisha was just a teenager by the time Muhammad died, but she had already spent over half her life in marriage to him

Even worse for Muslims is that part of the Qur’an was actually “revealed” while Muhammad was in bed with this little girl:

[Muhammad said] "…the Divine Inspirations do not come to me on any of the beds except that of Aisha." (Bukhari 47:755)

So, no... Muhammad did not condemn pedophilia.

Not even close.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/muhammad/myths-mu-pedophilia.htm

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
We want to know why and how Profit Muhammed wanted to screw his own daughter in law who was also his first cousin until he forced his son to divorce her so that Profit Muhammed could ram his smelly dick into her vagina.

When Zayd found out that Muhammad was attracted to his wife, he decided to divorce her. Muhammad, of course, was worried about what people might think, so he told Zayd to keep his wife for himself. However, Zaynab learned that Muhammad was attracted to her, and she began despising her husband. Zayd, wanting to give his adopted father whatever he desired, divorced his wife.

Muhammad was still worried about what people might think if he married Zaynab, but then he began receiving revelations to justify the marriage. He received Surah 33:37, which reads:

Behold! Thou didst say to one who had received the grace of Allah and thy favour: "Retain thou (in wedlock) thy wife, and fear Allah." But thou didst hide in thy heart that which Allah was about to make manifest: thou didst fear the people, but it is more fitting that thou shouldst fear Allah. Then when Zayd had dissolved (his marriage) with her, with the necessary (formality), We joined her in marriage to thee: in order that (in future) there may be no difficulty to the Believers in (the matter of) marriage with the wives of their adopted sons, when the latter have dissolved with the necessary (formality) (their marriage) with them. And Allah's command must be fulfilled.

http://www.answeringmuslims.com/2014/02/muhammad-zaynab-and-end-of-adoption-in.html

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The two of you are fucking cheebyes! Go find a bush and screw each other till you both die of boredom or AIDS. :oIo:

Fuck you you lanjiaoless faggot! How I post is none of your fucking busines. If you got problem, go fuck yourself! I'm here to teach fucking retarded religious faggot about their stupidity. You post yours and I will post mine. Else, go fuck yourself! :oIo: