• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Muslim and their logic

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Personally I think all conventional organized religion is stupid, and their followers a bunch of brainwashed halfwits. Other than that, I don't feel the need to go to extremes of badmouthing and cursing members of any religion, because I believe everyone has the right to believe in whatever propaganda he chooses, no matter how nonsensical or ludicrous.

But I'll step in when untruths are uttered, like atheists are responsible for more deaths in history than Christians. Or when modern-day mullahs and imams are threatening world peace by preaching a distorted, militant version of Islam, making it a fertile seed-bed for terrorists. Or when Zionists bomb hospitals and kill civilians and children in Gaza in the name of sovereign security, and the US keeps vetoing every single UN resolution that's brought up against Israel. Or when Sinkie Christians refuse to attend their parents' Taoist funerals because they believe that anything not of their faith must come from the Devil.

You stoooPIG bastard Moose Lime, Islam always in war you cheebye gong kia!

Islam and Wars
The Muslims have never united since they were created over 1400 years ago. It's been a constant and violent fight ever since!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ridda_wars
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_and_war
http://www.historyofjihad.org/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Barbary_War
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Barbary_War
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_Ottoman_Empire
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are over reacting.

Please read the opening post again. It insults NO ONE and merely asks very simple questions.

If people don't have the critical minds to ask simple questions then the human civilisation is truly finished.

Yes. The opening post may well be innocuous, but see how soon the following posts degenerate into hurling abuse after abuse on those who with a particular faith and those with any faith in fact. I totally agree that people must have critical minds to ask and search but it need not be done in a demeaning and inflammatory manner as adopted by Devil Within.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone can be familiar with concept of God and Devil but doesn't mean they believe in these rubbish. I used it to bring a point about my role here in the forum. Doesn't mean I believe in Devil. It is you who insisted on insinuating that I must have worshipped the Devil because I am familiar with the concept of what Devil means.

Discussion is futile when religious idiots closed off their mind to reason and logic. If they were open to the truth based on evidence, they would have already see the stupidity of believing in something that does not exist. If they exist, where is the proof? They can't prove God's existence and yet proclaim it as absolute truth.

Even if God is a concept, a theory, it has to have a proof, even if it is a circumstantial proof where experimentation can be conducted or observed repeatedly to yield similar results. BUT NO! They blindly believe just because someone in the past who without even knowing that the earth is round or the biology of a human body, wrote some fantasy stories about the universe and life and how it should work.. The story mixed with some historical events just like how Jin Yong would use history to write up his condor hero trilogy.

Discussion can only be useful when parties willing to discard what is proven wrong and accept what is proven correct. Stating and blindly believing that Earth is only 5000 years when there are numerous evidences showing otherwise, no amount of discussion will change an idiot's mind. In this case I would rather insult his stupidity than waste time trying to convince him with undeniable evidence.

Thank you. You just proved my point.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. The opening post may well be innocuous, but see how soon the following posts degenerate into hurling abuse after abuse on those who with a particular faith and those with any faith in fact. I totally agree that people must have critical minds to ask and search but it need not be done in a demeaning and inflammatory manner as adopted by Devil Within.

The truth should not be considered abusive or negative unless you are afraid of the truth. Then you should go hor gau gan! Go live in your lala land.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
You also just prove my point.

The fact is you have nothing to stand on. You have no point at all.

Call all your Muslim friends and Christian friends. Let's talk out in the open. Why are they afraid. I especially like Moose Limbs, the greatest liars and biggest bastards in our day and age. I want them to read how peaceful and merciful their bastard Profit Muhammed was when he raped, murdered, enslaved, tortured his victims.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/muhammad/myths-mu-rape.htm

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your point is irrelevant. It only show that you are still out of touch from reality. You are delusional to be exact.

How is my point irrelevant? You're so slow of understanding. But it's no surprise since all you can do is to hurl insults and abuse on people who takes a different position from you rather than base on arguments with merit.

I said you proved my point because in response to my post that when discussing religion one should refrain from personal attacks and inflammatory remarks, you went about cursing and heaping abuse again. So you proved my point about you. Got it now? If you still don't get it, then only God can help you or in your case the devil within you.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fact is you have nothing to stand on. You have no point at all.

Call all your Muslim friends and Christian friends. Let's talk out in the open. Why are they afraid. I especially like Moose Limbs, the greatest liars and biggest bastards in our day and age. I want them to read how peaceful and merciful their bastard Profit Muhammed was when he raped, murdered, enslaved, tortured his victims.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/muhammad/myths-mu-rape.htm

Read my reply to Devil Within.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How is my point irrelevant? You're so slow of understanding. But it's no surprise since all you can do is to hurl insults and abuse on people who takes a different position from you rather than base on arguments with merit.

I said you proved my point because in response to my post that when discussing religion one should refrain from personal attacks and inflammatory remarks, you went about cursing and heaping abuse again. So you proved my point about you. Got it now? If you still don't get it, then only God can help you or in your case the devil within you.

See how stupid you are?

You say discussion about religion. I proved to you that it is a waste of time and fruitless discussing about religion with religious retards because they won't accept any discussion. By the way, you know the definition of discussion, right? Discussion as in exchange of ideas. There will be no exchange of ideas because religious retards like you won't accept the idea of non-existing Gods and Devils.

That is why I say to insult is a better alternative than time wasting pointless discussion.

See what I mean by religious retards? Can't even understand a simple point when it is so clearly put.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you can't even convince others that PAP is bad, good luck to trying to convince people that their religion is dumb. Don't waste time debating about which religion's dick is real or longer.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
See how stupid you are?

You say discussion about religion. I proved to you that it is a waste of time and fruitless discussing about religion with religious retards because they won't accept any discussion. By the way, you know the definition of discussion, right? Discussion as in exchange of ideas. There will be no exchange of ideas because religious retards like you won't accept the idea of non-existing Gods and Devils.

That is why I say to insult is a better alternative than time wasting pointless discussion.

See what I mean by religious retards? Can't even understand a simple point when it is so clearly put.

How did you prove it is a waste of time and fruitless discussing about religion when all you do is to insult and humiliate the other party with a different viewpoint. You don't give the other party to chance to air his views because right away you delve into names calling and character assassinations so how you expect the other party to response. You yourself are guilty of the very things you said about others.

And I want to make this very clear. I am not here to prove or defend any religion. That has never been my purpose when I joined in this thread. All I wanted is to say is that for a religious thread like this, we must take care to refrain from sensitive and inflammatory remarks because that is usually how such a thread ends up. And it's all because of people like you who has no regard for anyone with a different viewpoint and think that winning an argument means hurling abuse after abuse at people. That is what I call a real RETARD!!!

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How did you prove it is a waste of time and fruitless discussing about religion when all you do is to insult and humiliate the other party with a different viewpoint. You don't give the other party to chance to air his views because right away you delve into names calling and character assassinations so how you expect the other party to response. You yourself are guilty of the very things you said about others.

And I want to make this very clear. I am not here to prove or defend any religion. That has never been my purpose when I joined in this thread. All I wanted is to say is that for a religious thread like this, we must take care to refrain from sensitive and inflammatory remarks because that is usually how such a thread ends up. And it's all because of people like you who has no regard for anyone with a different viewpoint and think that winning an argument means hurling abuse after abuse at people. That is what I call a real RETARD!!!

Another proof that you are a retard.

Please be my guest to discuss with religious bigots your way. No one can stop you.

I like to insult religious bigots. You don't like it, you can fuck off and don't read my post. Or are you so stupid as to don't know how to ignore my insulting post to religious retards? Maybe you feel insulted and offended because you are one of those religious retards?

I rest my case.

Last edited:

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another proof that you are a retard.

Please be my guest to discuss with religious bigots your way. No one can stop you.

I like to insult religious bigots. You don't like it, you can fuck off and don't read my post. Or are you so stupid as to don't know how to ignore my insulting post to religious retards? Maybe you feel insulted and offended because you are one of those religious retards?

I rest my case.

What's with the "I rest my case"? You have yet to make a case so rest what? You don't make a case just be insulting people, calling people names and hurling abuses. Show me some substance for once instead repeating and repeating your rants.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's with the "I rest my case"? You have yet to make a case so rest what? You don't make a case just be insulting people, calling people names and hurling abuses. Show me some substance for once instead repeating and repeating your rants.

Your stupidity knows no bound. Even if I repeat my points, you still don't get it.

No worries, even if you don't know what case I rest, the rest of the forumers here is not as stupid as you. They will know what I am referring to.

Religious retards like you won't have the intellectual capability to learn. So please continue to be my target of insults.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muslims that become religious ultimately become savage murderers. It is in their Satanic Books that they learn the precepts of war and all the other criminal acts of their prophet Mohammed.

You can see these bastards will always kill each other and non-Muslims not only in Western lands but in their own Muslim lands. They will kill, rape, murder, torture, lie, cheat, enslave and still claim they are a Religion of Peace. These are the type of people you should never ever trust. They will always deny their crimes while at the same time they laugh at you and plan their next immoral activities. The moral compass of a Muslim is very much like the moral compass of the devil himself. All the most disgusting and evil crimes can be said to be part of their normal activities
You should be rejoicing. Sinkies spend two years of their lives learning how to kill,annihilate, destroy, torment, shoot and everybody agrees that its vital for the nation.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
i want to ask u why muslims want to kill each other? shia muslim and sunni muslim wants to kill each other?
do they share the same Allah?

Its an old score so best let them settle this between them. I have no quarrel with either nor anyone. I am at peace with what I think could be right.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're clearly mistaken . You ought to read Quran 4:24 and the history behind it . Prophet Muhammad allowed the rape of some married women amidst their husband . It is recorded in Tafsir Ibn Kathir of Quran 4:24 , Seerah and all Sahih Hadith http://www.qtafsir.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=684&Itemid=59

ISIS is guided by Sunnah and Quran . If you read the history behind the verse Q 4:24 and the battle of Hunayn , it'll NOT be difficult to really understand that Quran allow raping infidel women in war . If the women are married then their marriage with their infidel husband is abrogated and she is available for sex .

Quran and hadith were printed after Mohammed died.I am sure he did not authorized its printing. Who knows who the actual authors were. Anyone can say its from Mohammed as it cannot be verified by him in its content.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your stupidity knows no bound. Even if I repeat my points, you still don't get it.

No worries, even if you don't know what case I rest, the rest of the forumers here is not as stupid as you. They will know what I am referring to.

Religious retards like you won't have the intellectual capability to learn. So please continue to be my target of insults.

You proved my point once again. Thank you.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You proved my point once again. Thank you.

Yes, I have proved your point that religious retards are so stupid that no amount of discussion will help you and only insults is what retards like you want.

Look how religious retards like you always wanted to be insulted by me again and again and again? I rest my case.

Last edited: