• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Muslim and their logic

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you you lanjiaoless faggot! How I post is none of your fucking busines. If you got problem, go fuck yourself! I'm here to teach fucking retarded religious faggot about their stupidity. You post yours and I will post mine. Else, go fuck yourself! :oIo:

You bastard! Stupid mongrel.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro DW.....
Excepts from the Koran you posted Machiam from a steamy sex novel ala Joan Collins......

Moose Limbs get a hard o just by looking at women hair on the head. Profit Muhammed was a sex pervert and a serial criminal. All of his crimes are reported in Islamic texts.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/muhammad/myths-mu-home.htm

The bastard Profit Muhammed had more than 10 wives and countless sex slaves. The worst thing is Muslims know of all this crimes but still follow the devil Muhammed. This is why their logic is full of shit in their brain and they go bomb every day.

As for Muhammad’s assertion that his god spoke in his ear, thus enabling him to confiscate the wealth of an entire community for his personal gain… well, let’s just say that it is curious at best. Revelations of convenience were quite common in Muhammad’s life, providing him with wealth from Muslims and non-Muslims alike, along with eleven wives and unlimited sex with female slaves. He operated with the impunity of a cult leader.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/muhammad/myths-mu-nadir.htm

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey, you lanjiaoless faggot, which part of go fuck yourself you don't understand? Oh, sorry, you don't have lanjaio. No wonder you want me to fuck you. Nah!!! :oIo::oIo::oIo:

You fucking Muslim bastard! You shy to talk about your Profit? KNBCCB! This kind of devil is no different from Profit Muhammed. Stupid and perverted.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You fucking Muslim bastard! You shy to talk about your Profit? KNBCCB! This kind of devil is no different from Profit Muhammed. Stupid and perverted.

Hey, you fucking religious retarded Muslim. You think I don't know you are retarded Muslim? Go fuck yourself lah! You must be a retard believing in fairytales.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stop fucking goats! It turns you into a perverted vegetarian Muslim cabbage! Fucking CUNT! Useless bastard that does nothing but sabotages threads! Fucking CUNT!

Stop fucking with me you fucking faggot! It turns you into a fucking perverted Muslim faggot! You fucking cunt! You are a useless lanjiaoless faggot that does nothing but sabotage me teaching religious retards, you fucking lanjiaoless Muslim cunt!

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop fucking with me you fucking faggot! It turns you into a fucking perverted Muslim faggot! You fucking cunt! You are a useless lanjiaoless faggot that does nothing but sabotage me teaching religious retards, you fucking lanjiaoless Muslim cunt!

A fucktard that doesn't believe in god but believes the devil exists. You have an IQ of a cabbage! :oIo::oIo::oIo:
ALLAH-IS-SATAN-154090478236.jpeg

griffin

Alfrescian
Loyal
they abang you adik................ abang always rite
adik got no rghts!!

I can kill you becos Mohd said so...& Allah is 'great
I can fuck 9 yr old girl but if you try, you go to jail
I can marry 5 cunts but you cannot............

Above sums up mozzie logic

The Muslims are sex-lovers. Even after death they want to screw 72 virgins and 28 young boys. )But they are vehemently anti-gay while they exist in flesh and blood,)

halalharam.jpg

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Moose Limbs get a hard o just by looking at women hair on the head. Profit Muhammed was a sex pervert and a serial criminal. All of his crimes are reported in Islamic texts.

The bastard Profit Muhammed had more than 10 wives and countless sex slaves. The worst thing is Muslims know of all this crimes but still follow the devil Muhammed. This is why their logic is full of shit in their brain and they go bomb every day.

As for Muhammad’s assertion that his god spoke in his ear, thus enabling him to confiscate the wealth of an entire community for his personal gain… well, let’s just say that it is curious at best. Revelations of convenience were quite common in Muhammad’s life, providing him with wealth from Muslims and non-Muslims alike, along with eleven wives and unlimited sex with female slaves. He operated with the impunity of a cult leader.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/muhammad/myths-mu-nadir.htm

Has Profit Mohd morphed into modern day Kong Hee minus cunts but one horsey.........?

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Has Profit Mohd morphed into modern day Kong Hee minus cunts but one horsey.........?

You stupid is it? Islam's Profit not only raped but told his men to rape girls and women. How you compare swindling with rape, beheading and torture, mass murders? :confused:

The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain. They met their enemy and fought with them. They defeated them and took them captives.

Some of the Companions of the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives in the presence of their husbands who were unbelievers. So Allah, the Exalted, sent down the Qur’anic verse: (Sura 4:24) "And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." (Abu Dawud 2150, also Muslim 3433)

Actually, as the hadith indicates, it wasn't Muhammad, but "Allah the Exalted" who told the men to rape the women in front of their husbands - which is all the more reason not to think of Islam as being the same as other religions.

Note also that the husbands of these unfortunate victims were obviously alive after battle. This is important because it flatly contradicts those apologists who like to argue that the women Muhammad enslaved were widowed and thus unable to fend for themselves. (Even if the apologists were right, what sort of a moral code is it that forces a widow to choose between being raped and starving?)

There are several other episodes in which Muhammad is offered the clear opportunity to disavow raping women - yet he instead offers advice on how to proceed. In one case, his men were reluctant to devalue their new slaves for later resale by getting them pregnant. Muhammad was asked about coitus interruptus in particular:

"O Allah's Apostle! We get female captives as our share of booty, and we are interested in their prices, what is your opinion about coitus interruptus?" The Prophet said, "Do you really do that? It is better for you not to do it. No soul that which Allah has destined to exist, but will surely come into existence.” (Bukhari 34:432)

As indicated, the prophet of Islam did not mind his men raping the women, provided they ejaculated within the bodies of their victims.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/muhammad/myths-mu-rape.htm

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
You stupid is it? Islam's Profit not only raped but told his men to rape girls and women. How you compare swindling with rape, beheading and torture, mass murders? :confused:

The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain. They met their enemy and fought with them. They defeated them and took them captives.

Some of the Companions of the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives in the presence of their husbands who were unbelievers. So Allah, the Exalted, sent down the Qur’anic verse: (Sura 4:24) "And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." (Abu Dawud 2150, also Muslim 3433)

Actually, as the hadith indicates, it wasn't Muhammad, but "Allah the Exalted" who told the men to rape the women in front of their husbands - which is all the more reason not to think of Islam as being the same as other religions.

Note also that the husbands of these unfortunate victims were obviously alive after battle. This is important because it flatly contradicts those apologists who like to argue that the women Muhammad enslaved were widowed and thus unable to fend for themselves. (Even if the apologists were right, what sort of a moral code is it that forces a widow to choose between being raped and starving?)

There are several other episodes in which Muhammad is offered the clear opportunity to disavow raping women - yet he instead offers advice on how to proceed. In one case, his men were reluctant to devalue their new slaves for later resale by getting them pregnant. Muhammad was asked about coitus interruptus in particular:

"O Allah's Apostle! We get female captives as our share of booty, and we are interested in their prices, what is your opinion about coitus interruptus?" The Prophet said, "Do you really do that? It is better for you not to do it. No soul that which Allah has destined to exist, but will surely come into existence.” (Bukhari 34:432)

As indicated, the prophet of Islam did not mind his men raping the women, provided they ejaculated within the bodies of their victims.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/muhammad/myths-mu-rape.htm

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm

I think its called "winner takes all". If you are a champion, you get to choose which women to bonk and the women oblige willingly.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Muslim logic? Ok here's my contribution:

- This morning waiting for my salesman a Muslim for a briefing before I leave Jakarta.
- Since 9am my admin had been calling him but he did not pick up his mobile
- Whatsapp and BB him too but he did not reply, Whatsapp showed his last activity was 10.35am today
- At 11am I called him with my mobile he did not pickup also.
- I left office at 12.30 and then to the airport for my flight
- I touched down half an hour ago and I saw this message in my Whatsapp

This is Muslim logic. Use Islam for his laziness.

Miso this is my logic about Muslims and Islam

Islam = Lazy religion = All Muslims are lazy

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think its called "winner takes all". If you are a champion, you get to choose which women to bonk and the women oblige willingly.

This is very good example of Muslim logic. When Profit Muhammed raped young girls and women it is known as the women gave in obligingly. Even against indisputable fact taken straight from the Satanic Quran and other islamic text, Muslims will find a way to explain away the crimes of Profit Muhammed. He is Profit Muhammed because he always collect 10% from piracy and war looting. This is why all Muslim leaders are corrupted as they also collect their 10%. At other times Profit Muhammed collected 20% by saying the extra 10% is for his Allah. Muslim logic is for monkeys and sheep.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muslims love to torture as we know from ISIS and other Islamic groups. But we should not solely blame these monkeys since they have been brainwashed to follow their Satanic Prophet Muhammed who started the death cult of islam. The Satanic Prophet Muhammed taught the monkeys how to torture, rape, enslave, pillage and how to even become corrupt.

One reason why actual torture exists in most Muslim countries - and why groups like the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) rarely complain - is that Muhammad himself approved of torture as both an interrogation technique and as a way of putting an offender to death. There are several examples of this from the Sira, Hadith and the Qur’an.

When Muhammad’s favorite wife Aisha was accused of adultery, he launched an investigation that included the brutal interrogation of a female slave:

So the apostle called Burayra to ask her, and Ali got up and gave her a violent beating, saying “Tell the Apostle the truth.” (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 734)

When Muhammad wished to attack the Meccan army at Badr, his men captured two slaves who were carrying water for the caravans and brought them into his presence. They were interrogated under torture as Muhammad stood praying nearby:

“…they brought them along and questioned them while the apostle was standing praying… The people were dismayed at their report…and so they beat them. When they were beaten soundly…” (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 436)

Muhammad ordered and ordered the flogging and beating of a man who had been drinking, even throwing dust in his face afterwards:

Narrated Abdur Rahman ibn Azhar: “I saw the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) …a man who had drunk wine was brought (before him) and he ordered them (to beat him). So they beat him with what they had in their hands. Some struck him with whips, some with sticks and some with sandals. The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) threw some dust on his face.” (Abu Dawud 38:4474)

An egregious example of gruesome torture is Muhammad’s order of execution for several murderers. Rather than simply carry out an eye-for-an-eye killing, the prophet of Islam ordered that the men be executed slowly in the most physically agonizing manner:

They were caught and brought to him (the Holy Prophet). He commanded about them, and (thus) their hands and feet were cut off and their eyes were gouged and then they were thrown in the sun, until they died. (Sahih Muslim 4131 -this account is also confirmed by at least three other narrations).

The Qur’an also prescribes a similar form of execution:

The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides. (Quran 5:33)

What constitutes “mischief in the land” is left to the interpretation of the powers that be.

When Muhammad sent his army to overrun the peaceful farming community of Khaybar, he was not satisfied with the plunder and felt that the town’s treasurer might be holding out on him. He had the man brought to him:

When he [Muhammad] asked him about the rest he refused to produce it, so the apostle gave orders to al-Zubayr bin al-Awwam, “Torture him until you extract what he has.” So he kindled a fire with flint and steel on his chest until he was nearly dead. Then the apostle delivered him to Muhammad bin Maslama and he struck off his head.” (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 764) - This story is also confirmed by Ibn Kathir, vol 3 p. 268.

(As a happy side note to the story – the man’s brutal murder left a beautiful young widow named Saffiya, whom Muhammad was then able to “marry”. As his biographer tells it, on the day he had her husband killed, the prophet of Islam "passed the night with her in a tent of his." (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 517)

See also, Islam and Torture.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/muhammad/myths-mu-torture.htm