• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Muslim and their logic

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you have proof to substantiate your statement?

Or you just anyhow follow blindly what other said?

Atheism Nazi/Communists have killed more people in 50 years!

Check your facts. Have you heard of the Crusades? The Inquistions? The witch-hunts? The Bosnian massacre? Both world wars were primarily fought between Christian nations, by the way.

Hitler was born and raised a Catholic. He was a practising Catholic till the day he died. He killed 6 million Jews. By the by the Nazi Party actively promoted Positive Christianity: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_Christianity

Stalin was born and raised a Greek Orthodox Christian. He killed 60 million Soviets.

The Christians have been responsible for most of the world's major genocides. Maybe one day in future the Muslims will overtake them. The Jews are only interested in wiping out the Palestinians, a small number by world standards.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...heard of the Crusades? The Inquistions? The witch-hunts? The Bosnian massacre?
Hitler was born and raised a Catholic. He was a practising Catholic till the day he died. He killed 6 million Jews. By the by the Nazi Party actively promoted Positive Christianity.. Stalin was born and raised a Greek Orthodox Christian. He killed 60 million Soviets...Christians have been responsible for most of the world's major genocides. Maybe one day in future the Muslims will overtake them. The Jews are only interested in wiping out the Palestinians, a small number by world standards
..atrocities are committed in the name of it, from the Crusades to the Holocaust to Zionist terrorism to modern-day Islamic terrorism and the Rohingya massacre.
Enlightening discourse :wink:

Religion's been misused (or abused) as a crutch. Throw in the Shites and Sunnis (from time immemorial). Topical big mess in Syria with migrants exodus to euro. And now nature plays a bad hand, with onset of winter.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
I stand corrected. But I cannot agree that we should not discuss religion. It is because we do not discuss religion that all sorts of atrocities are committed in the name of it, from the Crusades to the Holocaust to Zionist terrorism to modern-day Islamic terrorism and the Rohingya massacre.

Open discussion doesn't mean you demean and insult others. It means we can objectively discuss what are the negative and positive aspects of each religion, and what regressive areas of a particular religion need reforming if we want to see progressive change in society. e.g. Should Chrisitians go around imposing their homophobic views on non-Christians? Are Muslims justified in using jihad as an excuse for bombing a public building?

How can society progress without the freedom to discuss key issues that affect us, including religion?

I did not say we should not discuss religion. If it is done in the manner as you so eloquently put it, then it is fine and should be encouraged as you so rightly said. The trouble is in social media, the postings tend towards insulting and demeaning everyone of a particular faith and things get so heated that all rationality is lost. Even in this very thread, you can see for yourself how certain posts are inflammatory. By all means have objective discussion on the religion but do so with preserving our racial and religious harmony in mind.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
freedalas;2320252. said:
The trouble is in social media, the postings tend towards insulting and demeaning everyone of a particular faith and things get so heated that all rationality is lost. Even in this very thread, you can see for yourself how certain posts are inflammatory. By all means have objective discussion on the religion but do so with preserving our racial and religious harmony in mind.

There is nothing rational in religious belief. It is nonsensical and stupid and should be ridicule to the fullest.

Stupid belief like flying carpet, talking snake, tempting one to kill own son because it is a test of faith should be ridicule when believers hold these belief as absolute truth without critical thinking, investigation, and examination. I have no respect for such idiots and to top it all they will insist these stupid belief as absolute truth even when proven wrong and when they can't and don't have any proof, even in logical sense.

Last edited:

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is nothing rational in religious belief. It is nonsensical and stupid and should be ridicule to the fullest.

Stupid belief like flying carpet, talking snake, tempting one to kill own son because it is a test of faith should be ridicule when believers hold these belief as absolute truth without critical thinking, investigation, and examination. I have no respect for such idiots and to top it all they will insist these stupid belief as absolute truth even when proven wrong and when they can't and don't have any proof, even in logical sense.

If that is what you believe, then why adopt the avatar "devil within". Isn't the concept of the devil part of a religious belief? You absolutely contradict yourself.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha! I eat pork and drink beer! But looking around, it looks like this dick and asshole has a large following, that is growing and growing!!! What do we call people who believe in and follow this dick and asshole? From what is happening, education isn't working! How are we to tell the truth and educate the peoples?

Cheers!

But i think if Muhammad is a dick and an asshole, you cannot hide it from the public! You gotta to tell the truth and educate the population from blind faith!

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If that is what you believe, then why adopt the avatar "devil within". Isn't the concept of the devil part of a religious belief? You absolutely contradict yourself.

Just because I have a nick that says "Devil" doesn't mean that I believe in or worship the Devil. If you think that, that means you are an idiot. What if I use "I am God" as a nick? Are you going to start worshipping me as a God? Duh!...

I use "Devil" as in "Devil's advocate" which was my previous nick in the old Sammyboy forum in delphi forum. In case you have trouble understanding what "Devil's advocate" means in my context, I have included an explanation below.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil's_advocate
In common parlance, a devil's advocate is someone who, given a certain argument, takes a position they do not necessarily agree with (or simply an alternative position from the accepted norm), for the sake of debate or to explore the thought further. In taking this position, the individual taking on and playing the devil's advocate role seeks to engage others in an argumentative discussion process. The purpose of such a process is typically to test the quality of the original argument and identify weaknesses in its structure, and to use such information to either improve or abandon the original, opposing position. It can also refer to someone who takes a stance that is seen as unpopular or unconventional, but is actually another way of arguing a much more conventional stance.

Last edited:

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just because I have a nick that says "Devil" doesn't mean that I believe in or worship the Devil. If you think that, that means you are an idiot. What if I use "I am God" as a nick? Are you going to start worshipping me as a God? Duh!...

I use "Devil" as in "Devil's advocate" which was my previous nick in the old Sammyboy forum in delphi forum. In case you have trouble understanding what "Devil's advocate" means in my context, I have included an explanation below.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil's_advocate

Then pray tell why your nick is not devil's advocate instead of devil within. Just admit that you been caught out!

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then pray tell why your nick is not devil's advocate instead of devil within. Just admit that you been caught out!

What? I can't change it? Is that your logic? Caught out what? You sound stupid to me.

In case you don't know, lawyers are sometimes called "Devil's advocate". There was one idiot in the old forum kept insisting that I must be a lawyer just because my nick was "Devil's advocate", which I am not. (His level of stupidity is the same as yours).

So coming to this new Sammyboy forum format from the old delphi site, I thought that "Devil within" is a better fit as I want to play the Devil's advocate because of the "Devil within" me enjoy destroying idiots and their stupidity with my argument and reasoning.

So far, your post only show your stupidity and delusional state of mind. Kept insisting that I worship Devil so that you can save some non-existing "face". Idiots will be idiots, that is why there is no need to give "face". Idiots need to be put to shame and ridicule as much as possible.

Last edited:

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
What? I can't change it? Is that your logic? Caught out what? You sound stupid to me.

In case you don't know, lawyers are sometimes called "Devil's advocate". There was one idiot in the old forum kept insisting that I must be a lawyer just because my nick was "Devil's advocate", which I am not. (His level of stupidity is the same as yours).

So coming to this new Sammyboy forum format from the old delphi site, I thought that "Devil within" is a better fit as I want to play the Devil's advocate because of the "Devil within" me enjoy destroying idiots and their stupidity with my argument and reasoning.

So far, your post only show your stupidity and delusional state of mind. Kept insisting that I worship Devil so that you can save some non-existing "face". Idiots will be idiots, that is why there is no need to give "face". Idiots need to be put to shame and ridicule as much as possible.

The devil within has a totally different connotation from the devil's advocate. While the latter has no sinister implications and in fact of noble intentions, the devil within is all about being on the dark side, being from the underworld etc. You chose a nick without even knowing what it implies. The correct nick for you should be the fool within.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The devil within has a totally different connotation from the devil's advocate. While the latter has no sinister implications and in fact of noble intentions, the devil within is all about being on the dark side, being from the underworld etc. You chose a nick without even knowing what it implies. The correct nick for you should be the fool within.

The fool is you cos you insist on believing Devil and God nonsense. There is no God and there is no Devil in terms of an omnipotent being nonsense you worship and fear. See how easy to see your stupidity?

I can call myself Devil cos I don't believe in the type of Devil that you believe, and likewise, I can call myself God cos there is no such God, the type you worship.
See how idiots like you kept insisting others to accept the type of Devil and God nonsense you worship?

The is the very reason idiots like you need to be ridicule.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fool is you cos you insist on believing Devil and God nonsense. There is no God and there is no Devil in terms of an omnipotent being nonsense you worship and fear. See how easy to see your stupidity?

I can call myself Devil cos I don't believe in the type of Devil that you believe, and likewise, I can call myself God cos there is no such God, the type you worship.
See how idiots like you kept insisting others to accept the type of Devil and God nonsense you worship?

The is the very reason idiots like you need to be ridicule.

The more you try to defend an indefensible position, the more moronic you become. So as not to embarrass you further and leave you with a little dignity, I will not go further.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The more you try to defend an indefensible position, the more moronic you become. So as not to embarrass you further and leave you with a little dignity, I will not go further.

Defend what? There is nothing I need to defend. It is you who insist in believing in omnipotent beings such as Devil and God nonsense.

So tell me, you god fearing retard, are you going to worship me as God if my nick is "God"?

Your stupidity is clear to everyone here. Go on, tell me what Devil type am I?

This is the reason why we must ridicule religious retards like you who insist in your definition of God and Devil nonsense as absolute truth.

Last edited:

Administrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isn't that exactly what each religion does to another religion? Insult and demeaning the other.

Generally, it will be something like:

Only my religion will go heaven, the rest are fake and go hell.
Only my religion is true, pure and real.
Only my religion truly reward.
Other religion is by the devil to lure you away from my true religion.

The trouble is in social media, the postings tend towards insulting and demeaning everyone of a particular faith and things get so heated that all rationality is lost.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I'm with Devil Within on this. When I first saw his moniker, my first impression wasn't 'devil's advocate' or that he believed in God or the devil. My impression was that he was mocking religion, much as an Islamophobe might use the moniker 'Allah's Virgins' to mock Islam rather than to profess his faith in Allah. And subsequently, upon reading his posts, my initial impression was confirmed.

I'm sure most forumers here will agree with me that using words terms sacred to believers like 'Jesus', 'Allah', 'Devil', 'Mohammed' as part of your moniker does not necessarily imply a belief in that faith, which was your initial allegation. It could in fact be the opposite – an atheist or agnostic mocking that faith or its followers.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Isn't that exactly what each religion does to another religion? Insult and demeaning the other.

Personally I think all conventional organized religion is stupid, and their followers a bunch of brainwashed halfwits. Other than that, I don't feel the need to go to extremes of badmouthing and cursing members of any religion, because I believe everyone has the right to believe in whatever propaganda he chooses, no matter how nonsensical or ludicrous.

But I'll step in when untruths are uttered, like atheists are responsible for more deaths in history than Christians. Or when modern-day mullahs and imams are threatening world peace by preaching a distorted, militant version of Islam, making it a fertile seed-bed for terrorists. Or when Zionists bomb hospitals and kill civilians and children in Gaza in the name of sovereign security, and the US keeps vetoing every single UN resolution that's brought up against Israel. Or when Sinkie Christians refuse to attend their parents' Taoist funerals because they believe that anything not of their faith must come from the Devil.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The correct statement is they are unhappy in lands which have been invaded, plundered and divided by western forces intent on maintaining instability to keep the status quo.

Very perceptive. Kudos. The most intelligent post here. The roots of Islamic terrorism and the mass exodus of Muslim refugees from war-torn lands lie in Western imperialist and neo-colonialist adventurism, plus the scourge of Zionism.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Defend what? There is nothing I need to defend. It is you who insist in believing in omnipotent beings such as Devil and God nonsense.

So tell me, you god fearing retard, are you going to worship me as God if my nick is "God"?

Your stupidity is clear to everyone here. Go on, tell me what Devil type am I?

This is the reason why we must ridicule religious retards like you who insist in your definition of God and Devil nonsense as absolute truth.

When and where did I say you worship the devil? I am saying that the fact you used the word "devil" means you acknowledge that there is such a concept. And you reinforced that by adding the word "within" to your nick.

In my earlier posts, I said whenever the topic of religion is being discussed on social media, it tends to become inflammatory and attacks become personal. You are one very good example of this. You use pompous words and high sounding phrases but in the end you are still all about calling people names and labeling people with faith as retards etc. Just because you don't have a faith does not give you the right to do that to people with a faith. Religion can be discussed but not in the manner you do so. Had it been a face to face discussion, you won't dare to utter a single word of such nature. You do so only because you can hide behind your computer. Intellectual you try to be but in the end it is all sound and fury and nothing else.