• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MUIS Asks Me for Money

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Received email from MUIS reminding me to settle my Zakat (obligatory giving of money).
Too bad. I only give out my zakat to overseas recipients.
To other muslims, you do not have to give your zakat to MUIS. Better still, go around your neighbourhood and identify the people that fit into the 8 categories to receive it. Or donate to others more needy in other countries. It is NOT compulsory to give it to MUIS!
We all have heard of stories of how difficult it is to get assistance from MUIS.
Fark off MUIS.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I spotted many 'beggars' in the Geylang Serai area. Cripples and old farts sitting around looking sad, hoping someone kind gives them something. :roflmao:

Why not be generous to them? Double jannah experience points during Ramadan month. :biggrin:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I spotted many 'beggars' in the Geylang Serai area. Cripples and old farts sitting around looking sad, hoping someone kind gives them something. :roflmao:

Why not be generous to them? Double jannah experience points during Ramadan month. :biggrin:
Those are syndicates.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

U give money to random old farts 'looking sad'? lol

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isn’t that a similar shit with CDAC? I’ve yet to receive a single cent of help from this so called Chinese association. Lol

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Too bad. I only give out my zakat to overseas recipients.

You should donate your money to local charitable causes instead of overseas ones. You don't want your money to be going to islamic terrorism or some scam.

We all have heard of stories of how difficult it is to get assistance from MUIS.
Fark off MUIS.

It's easy for disadvantaged moslems to get financial aid from MUIS. You pay up and fuck off.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should donate your money to local charitable causes instead of overseas ones. You don't want your money to be going to islamic terrorism or some scam.

It's easy for disadvantaged moslems to get financial aid from MUIS. You pay up and fuck off.
MUIS can fuck off. Now more and more are giving their zakat not to MUIS but directly to the beneficiaries. MUIS hoard is getting lesser and lesser.
Another example is the TAA (Tabung Amal Adilfitri) or Aidilfitri Charity Box organised by PAP. It used to gather up to $2million. Now it has gone kaput. Not a whimper heard anymore.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So who pays for mosque upkeep and clerics salary?

non-moslem taxpayers? In jiuhu, since islam is the state religion, the government there had been openly uses tax monies from everyone to pay for mosque upkeep and clerics' salaries.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
So who pays for mosque upkeep and clerics salary?
There are no clerics in Islam. What they have here are employees.
Zakat and donation help pay for upkeep and salaries.
non-moslem taxpayers? In jiuhu, since islam is the state religion, the government there had been openly uses tax monies from everyone to pay for mosque upkeep and clerics' salaries.
Since Islam is the official state religion, it is only sensible everybody pays for it.
If they not happy, the door is always open for them to fark off. But knowing jiuhu Kafirs, even if they get citizenship elsewhere, they will still keep the Malaysian passport.
Talking about hypocrisy, this is it.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are no clerics in Islam. What they have here are employees.
Zakat and donation help pay for upkeep and salaries.

Since Islam is the official state religion, it is only sensible everybody pays for it.
If they not happy, the door is always open for them to fark off. But knowing jiuhu Kafirs, even if they get citizenship elsewhere, they will still keep the Malaysian passport.
Talking about hypocrisy, this is it.

1. Who are imams?

2. Muslims can accept blood donation from kaafirs to save muslim lives but muslims cannot donate blood to save a kaafir life, all kaafirs have to accept that. And You are spot on, those jiuhu kias not happy with contributing to the official religion should balik kampong to cina.

3. If you are sure of being mistreated by MUIS, you should go and see your kaafir MP to make noise. MUIS will listen to kaafir boss.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Who are imams?

2. Muslims can accept blood donation from kaafirs to save muslim lives but muslims cannot donate blood to save a kaafir life, all kaafirs have to accept that. And You are spot on, those jiuhu kias not happy with contributing to the official religion should balik kampong to cina.

3. If you are sure of being mistreated by MUIS, you should go and see your kaafir MP to make noise. MUIS will listen to kaafir boss.
1. Imams are just ordinary people who are a little more knowledgeable about their religion. They have no special powers nor authority. However in Shia, it's a whole different ball game where the Imams yield authority almost to the prophets. Even some of their Imams are still hiding. That is why Shia doesn't make sense.

2. You are wrong. Muslims can donate blood to save a KAAFIR. "And whoever saves a life it is as though he had saved the lives of all mankind" (Quran 5:32).

3. And you think anything will change? Do you not think that Muslims here have tried? We have all given up. They will answer to Allah.