• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ramadan in Singapore: Donate Zakat to MUIS instead of Palestine!

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

https://www.islamic-relief.sg/about...MI-fbj-OG5_gIV1Wh9Ch1ziAShEAAYASABEgIlevD_BwE

What is Zakat?

Zakat (zakaat, zakah), or almsgiving, is one of the five pillars of Islam. This means that Zakat is mandatory for Muslims, along with the other four sacred pillars of prayer (salah), fasting (sawm), pilgrimage (Hajj) and belief in Allah and His Messenger, Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) (shahadah). For every sane, adult Muslim who owns wealth over a certain amount – known as the Nisab – he or she must pay 2.5% of that wealth as Zakat.
“…and those in whose wealth there is a recognised right, for the needy and deprived” (Qur’an 70:24-5)
Eligible Muslims pay Zakat once a year, and it is due as soon as one lunar (Islamic) year has passed since meeting or exceeding the Nisab (certain amount of wealth). The Zakat of every Muslim is then distributed to those who meet the criteria to receive it. At Islamic Relief, your Zakat is distributed with the utmost care to ensure that the most vulnerable, including children, those affected by war, disease and climate disasters, have access to the help that they need.
Donate Zakat Now.

To find out if you’re eligible to pay Zakat, use our Zakat Calculator

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malays should understand that Donating to muis is similar to donating to Palestine. Both are living in occupied land. Both are suppressed and oppressed. Subjugated, humiliated and hindered.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MUIS so rich from collecting halal certification protection money, still want more donations? :o-o:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even loofy has issue asking MUIS for $ help, as MUIS is poorer with funds flowing out to Palestine.
Nah. I will never accept help from anyone as it is Haram. But for those who are eligible, they know that it is difficult, with conditions requiring them to jump through hoops and obstacles, just to receive meagre tokens.
MUIS funding pool is shrinking, more internet savvy muuds are donating overseas.
And yes, my zakat doesn't go to MUIS. In fact it is better that the giver go find people who are eligible and hand over their zakat personally, bypassing MUIS.
Me and my family and friends won't ever give it to MUIS, because a bulk of it goes to pay salaries for the administration alone.
Screw you MUIS for being the sycophant. Muslims in SG know of your treachery.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nah. I will never accept help from anyone as it is Haram. But for those who are eligible, they know that it is difficult, with conditions requiring them to jump through hoops and obstacles, just to receive meagre tokens.

I now then know it is haram for a muslim to accept zakat help. Perhaps the zakat money should channel to help kaafirs, we are halal with $$

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I now then know it is haram for a muslim to accept zakat help. Perhaps the zakat money should channel to help kaafirs, we are halal with $$
For me it is Haram as I do not meet the criteria for eligibility.
And for sure it is Haram for KAFIR. Suck on it!

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ever since there is OnlyFans, no need Govt help liao ...
Own self can support Own self ... selling pussy $3.99 online
However Influencer who stay in bungalow still require crowdfund