• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mr Lee Kuan Yew conferred highest state awards by Kazakhstan

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
borat-mustache1.jpg

Goh Meng Seng is S'pore's most trusted opposition member. Always lumber 1. Also, SEA's leading economist.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He's so old & yet he's so hard up for some recognition from some 3rd world country.

I don't think Kazakhstan is part of SIA regular route & LKY probably had a special flight.
I've no problem with wasting his time but it probably cost Spore tax payers $$$ for the airline, body guards, his hangerons, etc.

Zatoichi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think Kazakhstan is part of SIA regular route & LKY probably had a special flight.
I've no problem with wasting his time but it probably cost Spore tax payers $$$ for the airline, body guards, his hangerons, etc.
Actually: http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1184327/1/.html
Mr Lee was conferred the Order of Friendship by the Ambassador of Kazakhstan, Yerlan Baudarbek-Kozhatayev, at the Istana on Tuesday.
But yes, I'm NOT a big fan of LKY too! haha

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can someone please tell him to just lie on the bed,don't go and disgrace Singapore and Singaporeans overseas !

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
But all Old Guards will get the ceremonial Gun Carriage when they up the lorry leh.. Maybe the Old Man's funeral ceremony would be a grander affair..:eek:

Grander affair?

As in?

Like all Sinkie pricks MUST hang in HALF MAST?:biggrin:

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But all Old Guards will get the ceremonial Gun Carriage when they up the lorry leh.. Maybe the Old Man's funeral ceremony would be a grander affair..:eek:

This "gun-carriage" thing is becoming a mockery of sorts.
It is loosing it's original purpose.

Why is it available only for those from "that Party"
What about ordinary Singaporeans, all citizens...
They too have contributed to the growth of Singapore in their own untireless ways...

I suggest that some undertakers take an idea out of this "modern-day gimickcry"
Buy some old gun carriages from the army and use it as a funeral package for all "Singaporeans"
Only original Singaporeans (Made in Singapore) and not for the Ah-Nehs, Ang-Mors, Pinoys and Ah Tiongs.

If the undertakers take up these idea, please donate to these forum so that our writers can be given legal help when bullied by Partymen.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He baru MP but he remains THE most influential in the PAP. If KGC could get a ceremonial send-off, anything and everything is possible. What were her official contributions? My lau uncle once told me, meek kia see c, nang c wak - things are dead, humans are alive. Trust the govt to come out with not one but several reasons to justify a public holiday. Just 1 day.

I don't mind a public holiday. Or a mausoleum, statue, live telecast of his funeral procession with brigades of crying volunteers from the RCs.

What I won't tolerate is his face replacing Yusof Ishak's on Singapore dollars. His face in my wallet. Hell no.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This "gun-carriage" thing is becoming a mockery of sorts.
It is loosing it's original purpose.

Why is it available only for those from "that Party"
What about ordinary Singaporeans, all citizens...
They too have contributed to the growth of Singapore in their own untireless ways...

I suggest that some undertakers take an idea out of this "modern-day gimickcry"
Buy some old gun carriages from the army and use it as a funeral package for all "Singaporeans"
Only original Singaporeans (Made in Singapore) and not for the Ah-Nehs, Ang-Mors, Pinoys and Ah Tiongs.

If the undertakers take up these idea, please donate to these forum so that our writers can be given legal help when bullied by Partymen.

Some people are more equal than others.
Some have an SIA plane specially converted into a flying hospital, others fret over medical bills and contemplate suicide.

maikonglanjiaowei

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is another dictator country where the head is worship like God.

The country is as new as Singapore and is clean and quiet that is like Singapore cannot critizes the gahment. LKY would love its similarity and the dictatorship style gahment.

Why is he there when he has no more ministrial appointment. Singapore has an incompetent PM meh?

Who is Kazakhstan?

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kazakhastan is a place that Hollywood filmakers like to make fun of, among which BORAT was the most famous. Would receiving an award from such a country be of any significance? Trouble is that ego-maniac LKY is damn hard up of awards wherever they may be from. And worse still, the ass-lickers iat the mainstream media spin it as if it's something so newsworthy.