• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mr Lee Kuan Yew conferred highest state awards by Kazakhstan

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
display_image.php

SINGAPORE : One of Kazakhstan's highest state awards has been conferred on former Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew for promoting ties between the two countries.

Mr Lee was conferred the Order of Friendship by the Ambassador of Kazakhstan, Yerlan Baudarbek-Kozhatayev, at the Istana on Tuesday.

The ambassador also gave Mr Lee a medal representing Kazakhstan's 20th year of independence.

Mr Lee first visited Kazakhstan in 1991, and made subsequent trips in 1996 and 2003 to boost bilateral relations.

- CNA/ms

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's just like conferring an honorary degree. You stroke me, I stroke you, we stroke each other and cum together.

Kazakhstan greatest country in the world. All other countries are run by little girls.

[video=youtube;Pv5jLsLoYcE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pv5jLsLoYcE[/video]

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was watching the news a while ago showing Old Fart receiving the award from the Kazakh Ambassador.. He really looked like a walking Zombie.. Very weak and unsteady.. No more life at all in him.. The clip also showed the Kazakh ambassador chatting with him but Old Fart was not paying attention that much to the conversation..Looked like his mind was wandering somewhere else.. I guess the big day is coming soon.. MINDEF better prepare the Gun Carriage.. It will be needed very soon..

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
borat-mustache1.jpg

Premier Lee, friend of great nation Kazahstan get medal for have big balls.

Borat like very much

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kazakhstan

It's just like conferring an honorary degree. You stroke me, I stroke you, we stroke each other and cum together.

Kazakhstan greatest country in the world. All other countries are run by little girls.

dfnsindust-kazakhstan2.jpg

All Turkic speaking people in those landlocked place near Russia and China. Not sure whether the Han horses was from there too. The Western Han by Wu-ti fought with a Turkic speaking people; but, I don't think they were the ones. Part of the Silk Route ?

Mongol_Tuved_Uyghur.gif

han.map.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Kazakhstan

Mongol_Tuved_Uyghur.gif

You can also carve out Yunnan province and western part of Sichuan province (Dali), and the northeast three provinces of Liaoning, Jilin, Heilongjiang (Jurchen/Xianbei/Manchu).

When/if the Chinese Communist Party falls from power, its territory will splinter up into smaller states, like what happened to the USSR.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Mongol_Tuved_Uyghur.gif

You can also carve out Yunnan province and western part of Sichuan province (Dali), and the northeast three provinces of Liaoning, Jilin, Heilongjiang (Jurchen/Xianbei/Manchu).

When/if the Chinese Communist Party falls from power, its territory will splinter up into smaller states, like what happened to the USSR.
You know much of China's history is fairy tale writing, like that of Singapore or Japan and even Korea. Not sure about India but do not expect much. So what is the big deal? Everyone claim to be great that there was a heroic but when you compare the past and present and look at the future of one's countries and others, you see more lies than truths.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was watching the news a while ago showing Old Fart receiving the award from the Kazakh Ambassador.. He really looked like a walking Zombie.. Very weak and unsteady.. No more life at all in him.. The clip also showed the Kazakh ambassador chatting with him but Old Fart was not paying attention that much to the conversation..Looked like his mind was wandering somewhere else.. I guess the big day is coming soon.. MINDEF better prepare the Gun Carriage.. It will be needed very soon..

Better not wish the gun carriage. That would mean mass mobilisation of NSmen and SAF 100.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Mongol_Tuved_Uyghur.gif

You can carve out the entire india if that's the case. And the USA too.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Better not wish the gun carriage. That would mean mass mobilisation of NSmen and SAF 100.

But all Old Guards will get the ceremonial Gun Carriage when they up the lorry leh.. Maybe the Old Man's funeral ceremony would be a grander affair..:eek:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But all Old Guards will get the ceremonial Gun Carriage when they up the lorry leh.. Maybe the Old Man's funeral ceremony would be a grander affair..:eek:

Fireworks? Public holidays for a week after a week's public mourning? Ang pows of $89 for all S'poreans?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fireworks? Public holidays for a week after a week's public mourning? Ang pows of $89 for all S'poreans?

Uncle GD, I'm just curious..The old man is just an ordinary MP now. Will we really get a public holiday when Old Man up the lorry? I thought public holiday is called only when a serving PM or President died in office..:confused:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uncle GD, I'm just curious..The old man is just an ordinary MP now. Will we really get a public holiday when Old Man up the lorry? I thought public holiday is called only when a serving PM or President died in office..:confused:

He baru MP but he remains THE most influential in the PAP. If KGC could get a ceremonial send-off, anything and everything is possible. What were her official contributions? My lau uncle once told me, meek kia see c, nang c wak - things are dead, humans are alive. Trust the govt to come out with not one but several reasons to justify a public holiday. Just 1 day.