• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Moving to WA,Australia. (28th March)

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
people stay for various reasons, likewise people migrate for various reasons. only simpletons such as that few will keep on declaring that people who do not migrate are weak etc.

I have to agree with you.. I am weak to emigrate back to SG.. your govt has declared a stamp duty of 10% making it harder for me leh. Nonetheless, I shall give myself another 5yrs before I call Jurong home.

Soul_Reaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope all sinkees stay in peesai and not emigrate. Perth currently no dishwasher jobs for you guys.. and the Macdonalds in the city got enuff chinese working for them, so no vacancy liao...

Can come to work in my renovation company....... I need some workers for the stuff which my Ozzie workers dun want to touch...... similarly to what the blangahs are doing in Singapore.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To the forummer who PM me about successfully found a job in the resources industry.

I agree that Perth is not a good place to live at present, if you are looking for rental housing. Congrats again and thanks a million for letting me know your good news !