• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More squat toilets installed in public restrooms

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you look at most angmohs, they cannot do a simple squat. Their kneecaps feel like popping off... When they are old, they go for hip replacement. A lot of them are on strollers or little scooters.... This goes the same for the modern Asian, namely Singaporeans. A lifetime of sitting on a chair is a slow death. The incidence of spinal degeneration for office workers over a long enough period is 100% bar none. Doing the Asian squat helps maintain a decent level of spinal mobility.

The picture below shows a level of hip mobility that is impossible unless you have done this consistently from birth. Most forummer will not be able to do this, even with a broomstick.

3f711_ORIG-9feb2_ass_to_grass.jpg

By the way, athletic women are hawt!

overhead-squat.jpg

Last edited:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Also I notice some joker like to squat on the stupid toilet seat. A lot of toilet seats have shoe prints on them. KNN

Yes. See that many time. Many squat because maybe cover seat very dirty. Since many squat cause the toilet seat more dirt and also damage the seat. Better to have squat toilet.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The picture below shows a level of hip mobility that is impossible unless you have done this consistently from birth. Most forummer will not be able to do this, even with a broomstick.

3f711_ORIG-9feb2_ass_to_grass.jpg

By the way, athletic women are hawt!

overhead-squat.jpg

Bro i can do overhead squats.

Asshole

Alfrescian
Loyal
whats wrong with having more squats toilets in public? there are more and more China Citizens, Indians, Pinoys, and more... all of them are used to squats... and if you put sitting types, they will still squat... I like squatting better... can just remove my panties, and pull my dress up... think for me leh.

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can't help noticing that public restrooms like shopping complexes, MRT stations and government hospitals are installing more and more squat toilets at the expense of western seat toilets. We are promoting ourselves as an advanced country but anyone who has been to the west can tell you that squat toilets there belong to the era of hole-in-the-ground toilets.

The reason for the retention of squat toilets in Singapore is obvious. The government is welcoming more foreign trash from India, China and Philippines and these people are still in the dark ages as far as toilet usage is concerned. Therefore, to make these people feel comfortable, western seat toilets are sacrificed in favour of the backward squat toilet.

Ah! And one statesman had talked about Swiss standard of living!!

Asians with shorter legs are more suited for squat toilets. Seated toilet seats are more suited for angmohs with longer legs. Also have you notice that nobody seats on the seated toilet? You scared of desease or not? For sitting on a toilet seat that who know who seated on it?

Besides, some religions do required their followers to wash up their lower part before prayer.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Also cheaper to maintain

Many continue to squat even on seat toilets. Might as well have squat toilets. I never date sit when in public toilets except in 5-star hotels. Squatting in the kpt toilets in Geylang is already unbearable.

When my home was renovated about 20 years ago, my contractor told me this story. When the new toilet was installed, this Bangla worker chose to cover my toilet using the seat cover and he shitted on the seat cover. Knnb.

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many a time, I see cleaners wiping the toilet seats with a mop. The same mop is used to mop the floor... :(

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I can't help noticing that public restrooms like shopping complexes, MRT stations and government hospitals are installing more and more squat toilets at the expense of western seat toilets. We are promoting ourselves as an advanced country but anyone who has been to the west can tell you that squat toilets there belong to the era of hole-in-the-ground toilets.

The reason for the retention of squat toilets in Singapore is obvious. The government is welcoming more foreign trash from India, China and Philippines and these people are still in the dark ages as far as toilet usage is concerned. Therefore, to make these people feel comfortable, western seat toilets are sacrificed in favour of the backward squat toilet.

Ah! And one statesman had talked about Swiss standard of living!!

Another sinkie loser here being so unhappy with the govt and just post in the forum and hoping things will turns better. Well, keep on posting and i suggest praying as well, if that is what you are ONLY good at solving problems.

Last edited:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng says that squatting toilet bowls are bad for health esp for people with heart problems and hypertension. they may get postural hypotension when getting up and faint.:biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng says that squatting toilet bowls are bad for health esp for people with heart problems and hypertension. they may get postural hypotension when getting up and faint.:biggrin:

I know an advantage of the squat toilets - easier for shit to keluar compared to sit toilets. Easier to read newspapers for the latter though.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am A sinkie loser here who is so unhappy with the govt and just post in the forum and hoping things will turns better. my thai ladyboy wife is a prostitute who is treated like a public squatting toilet bowl by her clients. they literally shit inside her/his mouth.

wow. cb kia tonychat, u r really frank :biggrin:

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Have U ever been to Japan? 1st world country but lotsa squat toilets. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

how many percent of the toliet around japan have squat ? i can tell you its just about 20% . have you actucally seen a auto toliet bowl that can wash your ass and blow you dry at the same time ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Also I notice some joker like to squat on the stupid toilet seat. A lot of toilet seats have shoe prints on them. KNN

those who squat on toliet seat are FT imported from your goverment ...

Last edited: