• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More squat toilets installed in public restrooms

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another sinkie loser here being so unhappy with the govt and just post in the forum and hoping things will turns better. Well, keep on posting and i suggest praying as well, if that is what you are ONLY good at solving problems.

Phua De Kor u tok so much... living in agony over this small little island everyday and belittle every bros here. U are the one that is having problem with your entile life, not us. BURST OFF.:oIo:

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gJazvumHNyk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
have you actucally seen a auto toliet bowl that can wash your ass and blow you dry at the same time ?

Two of my friends installed auto toilet bowls in their toilets. But I never use it coz no shit. Doubt if this product will sell here. Your views? I think it is too costly to purchase and maintain. Perhaps the 5-star hotels may be keen. Changi airport too.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/km3xt49fHq4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Two of my friends installed auto toilet bowls in their toilets. But I never use it coz no shit. Doubt if this product will sell here. Your views? I think it is too costly to purchase and maintain. Perhaps the 5-star hotels may be keen. Changi airport too.

bro..in japan every house have auto toliet ( its very cheap ) . maybe every household have one thats why the price is cheap . i love the warmer seat especially in the winter time when i go to the toliet in the cold morning ...its a must .

i think it will sell in singapore if given good marketing strategy . the reason not many ppl buy because not alot of ppl knows that and the price might be expensive ...company should lower the price and target at condo or high end HDB project .

ps: the water jets aim at your ass , install at the toliet bowl will also help you to shit better..

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have U ever been to Japan? 1st world country but lotsa squat toilets. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

well, what do you know ?:biggrin:

and we know the Japs are never wrong !

squat is good...................much easier to poo.................

good for those with ''pain in the ass'' problems...............:smile:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro..in japan every house have auto toliet ( its very cheap ) . maybe every household have one thats why the price is cheap . i love the warmer seat especially in the winter time when i go to the toliet in the cold morning ...its a must .

i think it will sell in singapore if given good marketing strategy . the reason not many ppl buy because not alot of ppl knows that and the price might be expensive ...company should lower the price and target at condo or high end HDB project .

ps: the water jets aim at your ass , install at the toliet bowl will also help you to shit better..

is there a camera so i can better aim the jet at my ass ???

but what if my shit kana the water jet and it gets jammed, then how ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
is there a camera so i can better aim the jet at my ass ???

but what if my shit kana the water jet and it gets jammed, then how ?

the water jet pipe are design and located in a safe place that your shit wont kena the water pipe ...so no worries .

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the water jet pipe are design and located in a safe place that your shit wont kena the water pipe ...so no worries .

but when i shit and fart at the same time, the shit will spray everything...................nothing is safe..............and i mean nothing...............

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
but when i shit and fart at the same time, the shit will spray everything...................nothing is safe..............and i mean nothing...............

i have been using auto toliet seat for almost 10 years ..so far so good ..yes nothing is safe , one might fall into the toliet bowl accidentally . but does it stop ppl from shitting ? no .

by the way you can also control the water ...when to spray too .

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thanks. Will check with you again if there is interest over my end. Many people want to enter legit biz coz they have already made enough.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The regular hotel I stayed at in Tokyo has it but I don't find them any good leh.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thanks. Will check with you again if there is interest over my end. Many people want to enter legit biz coz they have already made enough.

hahaha..bro . you are right , most ppl will enter legit biz for cover up too :wink: .

as for the auto toliet bowl ..try to win big projects in goverement or private sectors housing ...be the first to hit into the new market of toliet bowl ...

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
as for the auto toliet bowl ..try to win big projects in goverement or private sectors housing ...be the first to hit into the new market of toliet bowl ...

No connections with cheng hu and those developers. Maybe I should nudge my way to Bishan and friend friend Chua Tian Poh.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The regular hotel I stayed at in Tokyo has it but I don't find them any good leh.

reasons :
1) theres a lot of different brands of auto toliet bowl in the market ( your 3 stars hotel must be using lower end type )

2) you dont know how to use it correctly . ( theres so many buttons )

3) once you get used to the auto toliet bowl ..you cant shit in normal ones ( trust me ) because you can use the water to spray your asshole before you shit ...making you " song " helping you shit better .

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
reasons :
1) theres a lot of different brands of auto toliet bowl in the market ( your 3 stars hotel must be using lower end type )

2) you dont know how to use it correctly . ( theres so many buttons )

3) once you get used to the auto toliet bowl ..you cant shit in normal ones ( trust me ) because you can use the water to spray your asshole before you shit ...making you " song " helping you shit better .

==

bro...i agree with you...when I was in Japan, I was fiddle with it when doing business....

and everytime i see those buttons, the joke about the tampon remover come to my mind...

but the public toilets in Japan, I happened to need to pang sai once in Harajuku...it was a squatting toilet...but one thing...unlike some of the public toilets here, the public toilets in Japan are generally clean and well maintained...