• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More squat toilets installed in public restrooms

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
reasons :
1) theres a lot of different brands of auto toliet bowl in the market ( your 3 stars hotel must be using lower end type )

2) you dont know how to use it correctly . ( theres so many buttons )

3) once you get used to the auto toliet bowl ..you cant shit in normal ones ( trust me ) because you can use the water to spray your asshole before you shit ...making you " song " helping you shit better .

Don't know how many star the hotel is, my company normally arrange 4 star hotels in most location so I'm assuming it's 4 star. I normally stay at the Akasaka Excel Hotel in Tokyo

Took a pic of it before this is what it looks like, maybe U can tell me if it's considered good or not

Attachments

• DSC06571.JPG
    DSC06571.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 213

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't know how many star the hotel is, my company normally arrange 4 star hotels in most location so I'm assuming it's 4 star. I normally stay at the Akasaka Excel Hotel in Tokyo

Took a pic of it before this is what it looks like, maybe U can tell me if it's considered good or not

looks not bad...xcept there isn't those furry thing on the toilet seat keeping ur bum warm ...LOL

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Personally I find it a novelty more then anything. I don't think it's any good and I consider it a waste of money to buy for my own house

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

oh yes ...asakasa excel hotel is mostly used for biz traveller ...its a 4 stars hotel .
that is the normal one ...most of the japanese house use that ..i have that .

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sadly, you are wrong, bro. My 'powerful' kawan only surfaces at night. I have no connections whatsoever to the who's who in the local biz scene.

bro...im also sure your "powerful night kawan " have connections to the local biz scene . most legal big biz boss in singapore are not saint ..im sure you know that .

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro..in japan every house have auto toliet ( its very cheap ) . maybe every household have one thats why the price is cheap . i love the warmer seat especially in the winter time when i go to the toliet in the cold morning ...its a must .

i think it will sell in singapore if given good marketing strategy . the reason not many ppl buy because not alot of ppl knows that and the price might be expensive ...company should lower the price and target at condo or high end HDB project .

ps: the water jets aim at your ass , install at the toliet bowl will also help you to shit better..

You don't need it to be so advanced. Just a normal hose with a button to spray water whn pushed attached next to the toilet bowl is good enough. Many toilets in thailand and malaysia have this. It can also be used to clean the toilet too.

Btw i saw a video of some stupid americunt woman playing with the jet functions of the bidet toilet when she was in japan. Those americans never wash backside. Just use TP.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You don't need it to be so advanced. Just a normal hose with a button to spray water whn pushed attached next to the toilet bowl is good enough. Many toilets in thailand and malaysia have this. It can also be used to clean the toilet too.

Btw i saw a video of some stupid americunt woman playing with the jet functions of the bidet toilet when she was in japan. Those americans never wash backside. Just use TP.

as you mention ..its malaysia and thailand ...but im staying in japan ...culture is different ...our toilet floor is dry and not wet ...

ps : toilet bowl area is not in the bathing room ( we dont shit and bath in the same area ) . only singapore , malaysia and thailand is using the same toilet to shit and bath .

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
as you mention ..its malaysia and thailand ...but im staying in japan ...culture is different ...our toilet floor is dry and not wet ...

ps : toilet bowl area is not in the bathing room ( we dont shit and bath in the same area ) . only singapore , malaysia and thailand is using the same toilet to shit and bath .

No lah what i mean is you can use the hose to wash the toilet too. Btw does your japanese toilet have a drainage system? I stayed in an american apartment and they have no drain in the bathroom area at all. Imagine that. You cannot just splash water on the floor and drain it like that. WTF.

So where is the toilet located in japanese homes? I mean in normal houses the toilet bowl is in the same room as the bathing area.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

best way is to wet tp and clean arsehole with it. spray hose will spread water droplets filled with fecal matter everywhere in your restroom, and they will come to rest on your towels and toothbrush. if you don't believe, conduct a science experiment in your loo. when you flush your toilet, remember to close the lid. otherwise you get the same effect. shit in droplets is a very common occurrence in modern toilets.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No lah what i mean is you can use the hose to wash the toilet too. Btw does your japanese toilet have a drainage system? I stayed in an american apartment and they have no drain in the bathroom area at all. Imagine that. You cannot just splash water on the floor and drain it like that. WTF.

So where is the toilet located in japanese homes? I mean in normal houses the toilet bowl is in the same room as the bathing area.

in japanese house , we dont have drainage system in the shitting toilet only have drainage system in the bathing toilet . we have different room for shitting and bathing ( thats why must keep the shitting toilet floor dry and we use auto toilet bowl ) ..in the bathing room we have a water hose to wash ourself clean before we step into the bath tub ( fill with warm water for you to soak after bathing ) . usually the shitting toilet room is located near the bath room .

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
best way is to wet tp and clean arsehole with it. spray hose will spread water droplets filled with fecal matter everywhere in your restroom, and they will come to rest on your towels and toothbrush. if you don't believe, conduct a science experiment in your loo. when you flush your toilet, remember to close the lid. otherwise you get the same effect. shit in droplets is a very common occurrence in modern toilets.

Nuh i doubt it. Cos the jet water sprays the ass area and the shit will dislodge and go into the bowl and that's it. The shit is still pretty solid anyway. Besides you can always adjust the strength of the water stream. I hate the Tp wipe the ass thing even if it's wet. Cos you need to push the shit against the ass to clean it. Btw the inside of the ass needs to be cleaned too. There's a cavity between the spinchter muscle inside the ass and the asshole area the jet helps to clean that area.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The best way to clean ass is to use something that fires a stream of water at the ass and use soap to wash it if possible then dry it off with TP or towel.

Imagine using tp to wipe and sometimes you feel it's not clean and wipe and wipe till the ass bleeds, nope water is cleaner but it needs to come out as a stream.