• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More Singaporeans are moving across the causeway - Sunday Times.

Fornicator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goodnight! I will upload more pics tomorrow morning as i drink a cuppa simmering coffee in office, while getting paid. In the meantime, here's my signing off courtesy gesture....

Goodnight?! :confused: How sweet of you! C'mon, be a badass, be the twisted bastard that you are!

Hahaha! Getting paid while drinking coffee in the office. What is that? :confused:

I get paid drinking coffee in the comfort of my home. :p

Aiyah, ok lah, I look forward to the pics you upload from your office, while I reply here from my home.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is retarded. Moving to JB and commuting to and fro Singapore. The time u waste and the high crime rate in JB hardly makes it attractive.

It's like the monsoon.

Now the wind is blowing towards Malaysia - the layang layang got the draft and rises.

Malaysia needs Singapore investment for the Iskandar, so sayang sayang PM Lee - never mind if Papa Lee makes uncomplimentary comments about UMNO boys; the crooked bridge can wait - even if the Sultan craves for it.

The monsoon season will change - like in the past. The layang layang will drift away or come down. The bubble will burst - eventually! We will get clobbered in cowboy town.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goodnight?! :confused: How sweet of you! C'mon, be a badass, be the twisted bastard that you are!

Hahaha! Getting paid while drinking coffee in the office. What is that? :confused:

I get paid drinking coffee in the comfort of my home. :p

Aiyah, ok lah, I look forward to the pics you upload from your office, while I reply here from my home.

Fornicator....here's a pic of u washing your car....in the rain

Epic%20Fail%20Guy.jpg

Fornicator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fornicator....here's a pic of u washing your car....in the rain

Epic%20Fail%20Guy.jpg

Huh?! I have a car?! :eek: Now how I wish that was true!!! Nice car on the pic, how I wish I had one of those!!! :rolleyes:

I'll wash her anytime, I don't care if it's raining or not!!! Nice car!!!

Ho-hum.

Last edited:

Fornicator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fornicator's first dance performance with college pals circa 1977

fat_people.jpg

The pic of "me washing my car" in the rain was a good one.

But honestly, this? C'mon, it's so childish! Give me something smart.

Tsk-tsk, you've been boring me since last night, ho-hum. And now I have to put up with you for the whole day. Lucky I am in the comfort of my home and not in the office like you, and I'm getting paid some more, niiiiice!!! :biggrin:

Hahaha!!! :p :p :p

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
The pic of "me washing my car" in the rain was a good one.

But honestly, this? C'mon, it's so childish! Give me something smart.

Tsk-tsk, you've been boring me since last night, ho-hum. And now I have to put up with you for the whole day. Lucky I am in the comfort of my home and not in the office like you, and I'm getting paid some more, niiiiice!!! :biggrin:

Hahaha!!! :p :p :p

Unemployed_Man_book_cover.jpg

How long have u been unemployed? lol I need to hire a kopi boy, u come down for interview la. :biggrin:

Fornicator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unemployed_Man_book_cover.jpg

How long have u been unemployed? lol I need to hire a kopi boy, u come down for interview la. :biggrin:

Hahaha! You see, you're not paying attention!

I am in the comfort of my home and getting paid! How can I be unemployed if I am getting paid?! :confused:

Aiyah, now you not only boring me, you also showing me that you are brainless! But I am not surprised. Keep posting those pictures please, so you can show everybody just how being foolish you are!

What's that? Come for interview? Sure, I would love to, where? You interview me so I can give you a knuckle sandwich! Yum-yum!!!

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha! You see, you're not paying attention!

I am in the comfort of my home and getting paid! How can I be unemployed if I am getting paid?! :confused:

Aiyah, now you not only boring me, you also showing me that you are brainless! But I am not surprised. Keep posting those pictures please, so you can show everybody just how being foolish you are!

What's that? Come for interview? Sure, I would love to, where? You interview me so I can give you a knuckle sandwich! Yum-yum!!!

Ok come down here at 130pm

<iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com.sg/maps?oe=utf-8&amp;client=firefox-a&amp;channel=np&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;q=mas+building&amp;fb=1&amp;gl=sg&amp;hq=mas+building&amp;hnear=Singapore&amp;cid=0,0,9814625427279751302&amp;iwloc=A&amp;ll=1.27476,103.84669&amp;spn=0.006295,0.006295&amp;output=embed"></iframe><br /><small><a href="http://maps.google.com.sg/maps?oe=utf-8&amp;client=firefox-a&amp;channel=np&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;q=mas+building&amp;fb=1&amp;gl=sg&amp;hq=mas+building&amp;hnear=Singapore&amp;cid=0,0,9814625427279751302&amp;iwloc=A&amp;ll=1.27476,103.84669&amp;spn=0.006295,0.006295&amp;source=embed" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">View Larger Map</a></small>

Fornicator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok come down here at 130pm

<iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com.sg/maps?oe=utf-8&amp;client=firefox-a&amp;channel=np&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;q=mas+building&amp;fb=1&amp;gl=sg&amp;hq=mas+building&amp;hnear=Singapore&amp;cid=0,0,9814625427279751302&amp;iwloc=A&amp;ll=1.27476,103.84669&amp;spn=0.006295,0.006295&amp;output=embed"></iframe><br /><small><a href="http://maps.google.com.sg/maps?oe=utf-8&amp;client=firefox-a&amp;channel=np&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;q=mas+building&amp;fb=1&amp;gl=sg&amp;hq=mas+building&amp;hnear=Singapore&amp;cid=0,0,9814625427279751302&amp;iwloc=A&amp;ll=1.27476,103.84669&amp;spn=0.006295,0.006295&amp;source=embed" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">View Larger Map</a></small>

Hahaha? You really think I would come? Post a map some more, hahaha! Now you showing me I can get you to do what I want. I ask for something and you give it to me. Good dog! Now sit! Hahaha!

I'm not going to waste my time on you, I have more important things to do later, maybe indulge in some sexual pleasure. I just got paid remember?!

Dream on little boy! Hahaha! :oIo:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha? You really think I would come? Post a map some more, hahaha!

I'm not going to waste my time on you, I have more important things to do later.

Haha looks like cooleo the Malaysian chink got lots of enemies

Not only he is a loser in real life, he is one spastic loser online

Cooleo why not commit suicide? Your organs can be used to feed dogs in SPCA.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha? You really think I would come? Post a map some more, hahaha! Now you showing me I can get you to do what I want. I ask for something and you give it to me. Good dog! Now sit! Hahaha!

I'm not going to waste my time on you, I have more important things to do later, maybe indulge in some sexual pleasure. I just got paid remember?!

Internet-Warrior.jpg

Fornicator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha looks like cooleo the Malaysian chink got lots of enemies

Not only he is a loser in real life, he is one spastic loser online

Cooleo why not commit suicide? Your organs can be used to feed dogs in SPCA.

He started it! He is the epitomy of rudeness! Just get a load of his rude posts:

Pinoys are good for cleaning and menial jobs. Plus they have an edge over hopeless ah tiongs, as they can at least speak half-fuck English. If you want to measure their productivity, that's where issues come up. They are inherently lazy and unproductive.

Enjoy what? Your ugly wife spreading her legs for me? Your mum offering a blowjob at $5 per shot? Or your daughter bending over and spreading her anus?

Be more specific! :rolleyes:

Then still got the nerve to send out his own picture!

What more can I say!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What kind of cock shit are u talking about? Every other country in the world has a high crime rate went compared to singapore. U are using singapore as the standard, than like that for sure no place is safer than singapore. U want to compare high crime, don't use Malaysia to illustrate, use US, where every tom dick and harry petty criminal has a gun. Shopkeepers there getting regularly shot for the change in their tills. Yet, u ever hear anyone suggest that US is not a desirable place to move to as a country? If you offer 10 sinkies a green card, 9 will take it, even though some black or chicano can easily cap their ass if they wander into the wrong part of town. Since u have so many relatives that live in malaysia, than answer this one question. How many have been shot, stabbed, robbed at gunpoint or knife point, carjacked, kidnapped or murdered? I will be surprised if you can even answer even 1.
I agree. you cannot use singapore as a comparison where even chewing gum is a crime.
If use singapore as standard perhaps only japan have better stats.
I have lived before in JB and KL for years. I dun find it any more dangerous than any other Asian cities.
Sinkies are too used to singapore environment, if you have lived in other countries before, you know what it takes to take care of yourself and be a little street smart and exercise your common sense to 'survive'.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree. you cannot use singapore as a comparison where even chewing gum is a crime.
If use singapore as standard perhaps only japan have better stats.
I have lived before in JB and KL for years. I dun find it any more dangerous than any other Asian cities.
Sinkies are too used to singapore environment, if you have lived in other countries before, you know what it takes to take care of yourself and be a little street smart and exercise your common sense to 'survive'.

Surprisingly thailand's mugging n robbery incidents are lower than malaysia's. Taiwan also lower. U dun need to use singapore as a benchmark.

Its always easy to say being street smart n using common sense can prevail over such incidents because no one in their life would expect someone to mug or rob them. There is no place with a perfect record against crime rate. But there is no need to choose a place with a high crime rate to relocate ur family. Dun tell me those who got robbed n mugged are those without common sense n not street smart.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Surprisingly thailand's mugging n robbery incidents are lower than malaysia's. Taiwan also lower. U dun need to use singapore as a benchmark.

Its always easy to say being street smart n using common sense can prevail over such incidents because no one in their life would expect someone to mug or rob them. There is no place with a perfect record against crime rate. But there is no need to choose a place with a high crime rate to relocate ur family. Dun tell me those who got robbed n mugged are those without common sense n not street smart.

The people who say using STREET SMARTS can avoid being victims of crime are retards. They are taking chances with their families' safety. If their wives get raped, will they say their wives lack STREET SMARTS?!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Infraction again? Is that the best you can do to get even? Why don't you just infract yourself and be done with it you shithead!

Yup, courtesy begins with you, is it?

So I'm gonna keep extending it to you until you mend your rude ways! Asshole!

Here's my courtesy to you: :oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

Enjoy!

I just infracted that asshole cooleo. When he loses an argument, that is all he can do. He lacks the intellectual ability to reason, so resort to infracting. A sidgn of a true PAP dog.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

That's a fucking ridiculous logic. By your logic, than all those sinkies that have migrated to australia, US, UK. etc. should not have done so. These countries all have much higher crime rates, and violent ones than singapore. I can tell u they love it there. Best thing to do for is timid people like u to stay in singapore. The tens of thousands of sinkies who live in malaysia or travel to it frequently are apparently doing so dispite your so call high crime stats. That's the acid test there.