• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More Singaporeans are moving across the causeway - Sunday Times.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most are Malay because they can adapt there better. Can speak Malay. People will think they are Malay Malaysian.
Those want to stay or move to JB should learn to speak simple Malay will have advantage.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You good in giving infractions but you yourself is a rude, loudmouth asshole.

I hope and pray you get infracted too in the near future!

"Courtesy" call only : :oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

picture.php

CCBCaoPi

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You good in giving infractions but you yourself is a rude, loudmouth asshole.

I hope and pray you get infracted too in the near future!

"Courtesy" call only : :oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

Don't play play with Cooleo!! Later you get banned for life!!

Fornicator

Alfrescian
Loyal

Infraction again? Is that the best you can do to get even? Why don't you just infract yourself and be done with it you shithead!

Yup, courtesy begins with you, is it?

So I'm gonna keep extending it to you until you mend your rude ways! Asshole!

Here's my courtesy to you: :oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

Enjoy!

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Infraction again? Is that the best you can do to get even? Why don't you just infract yourself and be done with it you shithead!

Yup, courtesy begins with you, is it?

So I'm gonna keep extending it to you until you mend your rude ways! Asshole!

Here's my courtesy to you: :oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

Enjoy!

Enjoy what? Your ugly wife spreading her legs for me? Your mum offering a blowjob at $5 per shot? Or your daughter bending over and spreading her anus?

Be more specific! :rolleyes:

Fornicator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Enjoy what? Your ugly wife spreading her legs for me? Your mum offering a blowjob at $5 per shot? Or your daughter bending over and spreading her anus?

Be more specific! :rolleyes:

Wow! I am amazed! Now you're really showing what an asshole you really are!

Now it is me who is enjoying the show!

Hey Bros! Get a load of this!!!

Go on cooleo, keep humiliating yourself and let's see if you're still cool as you think you are.

You think all those you said affects me?

It only reflects what a true asshole you really are.

Congrats, you just passed the test.

For being the most disgusting member in this forum.

Again, please accept my courtesy: :oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow! I am amazed! Now you're really showing what an asshole you really are!

Now it is me who is enjoying the show!

Hey Bros! Get a load of this!!!

Go on cooleo, keep humiliating yourself and let's see if you're still cool as you think you are.

You think all those you said affects me?

It only reflects what a true asshole you really are.

Congrats, you just passed the test.

For being the most disgusting member in this forum.

Again, please accept my courtesy: :oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

I accepted your courtesy and i see that u are indeed a sick individual who gets TURNED ON from visualizing your mum going down like a dog on strangers for $5 a pop. If that is really true, i pray that u seek help. Or perhaps see your MP.

Finally, do accept my sincere courtesy gesture ...... and that's the bottom line cos cooleo says so!

picture.php

StoneColdFinger.jpg

sam heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
U are the retard. A 5,000 sq ft landed freehold home for $292,000 versus a $650K 1.500 sq ft HDB leased flat is not attractive? What a moron. From my house, I can be in Johor in 20mins via the Tuas crossing. Sometimes, no wait at all. Some friends I know claim they can be in CBD from Nusajaya in 20mins. I don't believe it, but certainly within 45 mins is possible. From some parts of SIngapore like Woodlands, it already takes u 45 mins taking the MRT to get to CBD. I don't see where is the time wasting youare talking about. As for crime, don't believe everything the shit times said. Ihave friends that have living in JB for the last 7 years, not one thing happened to them. Not even getting their car scratched.
You don't have to convince them what's good about JB. the less singaporean know the better, otherwise they will turn JB into singapore. surely you don't want that right. Ya JB is no good too dangerous - singaporean please stay away for your own safety.

Fornicator

Alfrescian
Loyal
I accepted your courtesy and i see that u are indeed a sick individual who gets TURNED ON from visualizing your mum going down like a dog on strangers for $5 a pop. If that is really true, i pray that u seek help. Or perhaps see your MP.

Hahaha! You are most welcome! Have some more! :oIo: :oIo: :oIo: I have a whole lot of courtesy with your name written on it!

Thanks for seeing that I am a sick individual because I am. I admit and is true.

As for you, "who gets TURNED ON from visualizing your mum going down like a dog on strangers for $5 a pop." Hey, that ain't sick! You are a twisted individual! No, make that a twisted bastard!

And what's that? "If that is really true, i pray that u seek help. Or perhaps see your MP."

"If that is really true?" You don't know? You are not sure?! You make rude remarks then you go with an "If that is really true?" You're a joke, :confused: and that ain't cool!

"i pray that u seek help. Or perhaps see your MP." Pray some more! You pray?

In my book, cool and badass dudes don't pray! You pray? You are so lame! Hahaha! Pray?! Get out of here!

You are nowhere near being cool and a badass dude so stop pretending you are! Pray?! Hahaha! Loser! Pray?!

But you are a twisted bastard! I'll give you credit for that!

Ah yes, courtesy, courtesy! :oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha! You are most welcome! Have some more! :oIo: :oIo: :oIo: I have a whole lot of courtesy with your name written on it!

Thanks for seeing that I am a sick individual because I am. I admit and is true.

As for you, "who gets TURNED ON from visualizing your mum going down like a dog on strangers for $5 a pop." Hey, that ain't sick! You are a twisted individual! No, make that a twisted bastard!

And what's that? "If that is really true, i pray that u seek help. Or perhaps see your MP."

"If that is really true?" You don't know? You are not sure?! You make rude remarks then you go with an "If that is really true?" You're a joke, :confused: and that ain't cool!

"i pray that u seek help. Or perhaps see your MP." Pray some more! You pray?

In my book, cool and badass dudes don't pray! You pray? You are so lame! Hahaha! Pray?! Get out of here!

You are nowhere near being cool and a badass dude so stop pretending you are! Pray?! Hahaha! Loser! Pray?!

But you are a twisted bastard! I'll give you credit for that!

Ah yes, courtesy, courtesy! :oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

Hey i just found some pics at your attic. Brings back fond childhood memories of u greeting several 'uncles' at your house eh? :biggrin:

2duasp.jpg

Fornicator

Alfrescian
Loyal
2duasp.jpg

Guess whose mum has been turning tricks again? :rolleyes:

Oho, oho, oho! What's this?! Ran out of words and now resorting to pictures!

Is that the best you got? A cheap shot?

Hahaha! You so childish! Unbelievable! C'mon, you can do better than that!

Fornicator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey i just found some pics at your attic. Brings back fond childhood memories of u greeting several 'uncles' at your house eh? :biggrin:

2duasp.jpg

Ho-hum. Booooring!

I wanna see more pictures! You already posted the same twice. Where's your imagination? Ho-hum.

Zzzzzzzzzz.

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oho, oho, oho! What's this?! Ran out of words and now resorting to pictures!

Is that the best you got? A cheap shot?

Hahaha! You so childish! Unbelievable! C'mon, you can do better than that!

I gotta admit that's the best i got. A picture says a THOUSAND words. haha

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
To all investors who invest money, time in Malaysia, I am not sure how many of you were at that era.

The era of clob shares in year 1998. The day where Malaysia suka suka impose capital control on the trading of malaysian shares on clob. It wiped out instantly, millions of dollars from the portfolios of more than 100,000 investors in Singapore.

http://www.mas.gov.sg/news_room/par...liamentary_Question_on_CLOB__12_Oct_1998.html

http://www.asiaone.com/Business/My+...+And+Savings/Story/A1Story20080211-49002.html

Singapore will not help Singaporeans get back a single cent when other countries change their legislation to foreigners.

Before Clob incident happen, many investors were all happily counting all their gains. But when it happen, everyone was shocked. Can go Hong Lim park, go Istana and plead for help, no help will come.

Malaysia do not welcome foreigners. They only welcome money. When you just look at how they implement petrol controls at petrol stations at the checkpoint already shows you how indecisive their lawmakers are. 1 moment open, 1 moment close. 1 moment move the distance boundary to 50km, then change again after opposition. Then change again and again. They change their words faster than indians flipping pratas.