• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More SG Govt. Websites Hacked By Anonymous

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is a planned maintenance and a secret exercise on the part of our government. Like our military exercise and secret codes, we have to be prepared for a massive attack anytime. So Be Prepared. MaJUlah Singapura!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ordinary citizens should rejoice that this is happening! Cos if not, PAP just pile on more shit on them!

Bro Meng, PAP is not piling shit on us. We are behaving like shit - ungrateful, unhelpful and undermining our own Government. Thank you Meng.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you Tracy. The present pAP is different from the Old PaP. It has been transformed and it is changing ....give them time and we will see a different party. Thank you.If any rogue goverment comes in now, Singapore will definitely go down....definitely.

My view is different from yours. the present pap lacks the intellect and character to govern righteously. It has made too many mistakes and is too slow to admit its mistakes. so, for the sake of SG, it must go

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
It is a planned maintenance and a secret exercise on the part of our government. Like our military exercise and secret codes, we have to be prepared for a massive attack anytime. So Be Prepared. MaJUlah Singapura!!!

Lum Par lah...

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Kopi, I posted the report by Braddell Brothel simply because its an official announcement. Anyway a maintenance is a maintenance why you need to add in "secret exercise" :secret codes" etc etc. Pinky Gay Loong told you is it? This is the problem with you always got to angkat until have dragon and phoenix when things are so simple. Anyway selah!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are many ways to skin a cat, and defacing a website is but one of the many tricks Anonymous has up its sleeve. :wink:

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think they look like this

KeyboardWarriors.jpg

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
planned maintenance without prior notice?
ahhaha

singapore is well known for high profile covert exercise - top secruity and top priority. those in the army will know....we don't announce many things.
that's why we have such a wonderful and world class top efficient government. singaporeans should appreciate that. thank you.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopi, I posted the report by Braddell Brothel simply because its an official announcement. Anyway a maintenance is a maintenance why you need to add in "secret exercise" :secret codes" etc etc. Pinky Gay Loong told you is it? This is the problem with you always got to angkat until have dragon and phoenix when things are so simple. Anyway selah!

okay lah bro joetys. this is an exciting forum. planned maintenance is the official announcement. to me, singapore is superb in conducting many covert operations to maximsie our security and also to prepare ourselves. we are on our toes always. our sky is under constant vigilance always. no angkat here or there lah.just an ordinary concerned singaporan.thank you.

GOONDUSAMI

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
singapore is well known for high profile covert exercise - top secruity and top priority. those in the army will know....we don't announce many things.
that's why we have such a wonderful and world class top efficient government. singaporeans should appreciate that. thank you.

You are out of control.

ps: KB

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My view is different from yours. the present pap lacks the intellect and character to govern righteously. It has made too many mistakes and is too slow to admit its mistakes. so, for the sake of SG, it must go

I respect your views Tracy. Me trust this government whole-heartedly. It can only get better and better and Singapore will move fast forward. Thank you.

chilakak

Alfrescian
Loyal

Which govt in their right mind will do maintenance of all their sites at the same time? Which hole did you just crawl out from? And don't talk crap about the army when it is unlikely that a faggot like you would know anything about it.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Which govt in their right mind will do maintenance of all their sites at the same time? Which hole did you just crawl out from? And don't talk crap about the army when it is unlikely that a faggot like you would know anything about it.

you are entitled to your views bro chilakak
if you disagree with my views okay lor'
no need to to be so caustic mah
i talk crap then switch channel lor
can a faggot come here and spout meh
are you one? thank you sir!!!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP want to lobang also epic failed..

Suddenly all Govt sites under maintenance.. What a great coincidence..:rolleyes: :biggrin: :rolleyes:

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Joetys just posted " planned maintenance" ...a bit longer .

Well Tracy, we are all concerned citizens, if Singapore goes down, we will all suffer.

If our government falls, we will all suffer. So let us try to help if we can. But never try to run down our own government and our own people.

It's going to be suicidal. I am quite positive that our Government is responding to the feedback from the ground.Give them some time to do the necessary
changes.

We have a good government and I hope we will help to encourage good civil governance. Thank you.

Eh your two mothers die oredi?

Fuck you, you phor-lumpar!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Eh your two mothers die oredi?

Fuck you, you phor-lumpar!

you are the typical OPPO that will do nobody any good
please don't be so vulgar and please use good english
i will appreciate a better post and a better behaviour in your next posting
thank you and please be good and civil here
we have a world class forum here. thank you...