• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More SG Govt. Websites Hacked By Anonymous

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Please la you all it's maintenance la

Some Government websites down due to 'planned maintenance': IDA

Published on Nov 02, 2013, 5:27 PM

Several websites belonging to ministries and government agencies here were offline for some time earlier on Saturday. But the Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore (IDA) said it was due to a "planned maintenance" that took longer than expected due to technical difficulties.

The IDA posted a message about the maintenace on its Facebook page just after 4pm and followed up with a statement to the media saying that such "maintenance are usually undertaken during the weekends and public holidays due to low expected website traffic. The maintenance took longer than expected, due to
technical difficulties".

"Maintenance of the websites is progressively being completed. We apologise for the inconvenience caused," said the IDA.

Wesbites of the ministries of Home Affairs, Foreign Affairs, Trade and Industry, Finance and Transport; agencies such as the Singapore Police Force and the IDA were still down as of 5.20pm but a few returned online progressively. Other sites belonging to the Central Provident Fund, Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore, the Ministry of Education and Ministry of Defence, however, remain accessible.

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I try to be positive abt the pap. But after seeing what the pap has done, I cant help but doubt

Bro Joetys just posted " planned maintenance" ...a bit longer .

Well Tracy, we are all concerned citizens, if Singapore goes down, we will all suffer.

If our government falls, we will all suffer. So let us try to help if we can. But never try to run down our own government and our own people.

It's going to be suicidal. I am quite positive that our Government is responding to the feedback from the ground.Give them some time to do the necessary
changes.

We have a good government and I hope we will help to encourage good civil governance. Thank you.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Well Tracy, we are all concerned citizens, if Singapore goes down, we will all suffer.

If our government falls, we will all suffer. So let us try to help if we can. But never try to run down our own government and our own people.

It's going to be suicidal. I am quite positive that our Government is responding to the feedback from the ground.Give them some time to do the necessary
changes.

We have a good government and I hope we will help to encourage good civil governance. Thank you.

planned maintenance without prior notice?
ahhaha

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

changes.

My opinion is different from yours. I am more positive. My view is if the present PAP continues to govern SG, SG will go down.

So I rather the pap falls now so that for SG survives

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it should be EMERGENCY maintenance rather than PLANNED maintenance. Otherwise, why do it during the day and not in the wee hours in the morning? The IDA is sure full of bullshitting.

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think it should be EMERGENCY maintenance rather than PLANNED maintenance. Otherwise, why do it during the day and not in the wee hours in the morning?

cant be planned maintenance...defies all logic to have a planned maintenance for so many sites at peak time. who is IDA, PAP trying to bluff?

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal

changes.

Sorry,Kopi,it is only you and PAP IBs who think so,you should go 156th MSM to preach your msg,no place for that kind of silly sentiment here,ask your hero Lau Lee and Siao Lee to change and start looking after their citizens.Take care,God bless.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My opinion is different from yours. I am more positive. My view is if the present PAP continues to govern SG, SG will go down.

So I rather the pap falls now so that for SG survives

Thank you Tracy. The present pAP is different from the Old PaP. It has been transformed and it is changing ....give them time and we will see a different party. Thank you.If any rogue goverment comes in now, Singapore will definitely go down....definitely.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sorry,Kopi,it is only you and PAP IBs who think so,you should go 156th MSM to preach your msg,no place for that kind of silly sentiment here,ask your hero Lau Lee and Siao Lee to change and start looking after their citizens.Take care,God bless.

Dreamer Bro, my opinions have nothing to do with master or slave, IB or QB....Me speak as an ordinary concerned citizen. Thank you.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Dreamer Bro, my opinions have nothing to do with master or slave, IB or QB....Me speak as an ordinary concerned citizen. Thank you.

Ordinary citizens should rejoice that this is happening! Cos if not, PAP just pile on more shit on them!