• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More Pinoys than Malays in SG

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
A religion that is confident of itself and what it preaches will give its followers the liberty to choose their path.

It's not the religion it's the people.

My buddy from South Africa has no religion. His father is a Muslim. His mother is Catholic. Their children chose their own paths.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Papaya open flood gate to Pinoy, PRC and ah Neh!!
Now Foreign Trash already hit 2.5million!!

If 2016 we did not kick Papaya out of this Stinking Cabinet we'll be
in Deep Shit!!

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Papaya open flood gate to Pinoy, PRC and ah Neh!!
Now Foreign Trash already hit 2.5million!!

I wonder whats the statistic of working malays against working pinoys. Every morning in the mrt, I can hear more people speaking tagalog than see my fellow singaporean malays. Sometimes tagalog do gets quite irritating.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder whats the statistic of working malays against working pinoys. Every morning in the mrt, I can hear more people speaking tagalog than see my fellow singaporean malays. Sometimes tagalog do gets quite irritating.

Mats all ride bikes so what you see is not representative

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
..... Pinoys are more relac than the local Malays.

......in the mrt, I can hear more people speaking tagalog.....quite irritating.

The Pinoys are also not reliable ,socially irresponsible and violent to boot. Just look at Pinoyland .
They will be the cause of increasing crimes esp violent ones here.
There will be retribution for those responsible for bringing these trash here - their families will be the victims one day of Pinoy crimes.
Just look at that family-eldest son has leukemia, eldest grandchild albino, daughter looks like ???

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you are a chinese why the fuck do you care if the m&ds get bred of out existence? The m&ds hate their own fellow singaporeans.

I can understand if you are a m&d of course you would be concerned but if you are not then you are fucking stupid.

Hey m&ds fuck you for hating on chinese ppl i certainly won't feel sorry for you. Just like you won't feel sorry for chinese ppl.

Let's get just this into perspective. If the chinese singaporeans get outnumbered the minority singaporeans would have long been outnumbered. Still hate on chinese singaporeans?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what's wrong with filipinos
they are most welcome to singapore
the men are handsome
the women are pretty and sexy
they are among the best immigrants and foreigners here
i love them all....

majulah singapura!!!
good morning sunday singapore!!!!

SuayCheeBye

Alfrescian
Loyal
what's wrong with filipinos
they are most welcome to singapore
the men are handsome
the women are pretty and sexy
they are among the best immigrants and foreigners here
i love them all....

majulah singapura!!!
good morning sunday singapore!!!!
Hope your daughter rape by pinoys:oIo:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
without the maids, most singaporeans will be bloody helpless
without the F and B filipinos, all your cafes and restaurants will have to close shop
without the receptionists, many of your clubs will have to close
without the waitresses , all the pubs will have no business
without the IT support staff, all your IT businesses will go to ruins
without the soft ware support and all centres , many of your iT industry will have to close shop
without those young and handsome dance partners, singapore tais tais will have to use their own washing machines

in other words, without the Filipinos, Singapore will be a cemetery.
if tomorrow,ALL the Filipinos stop work and go home, Singapore will collapse..
so please be grateful to the Filipinos. they are our guests.they are indispensable to our economy...
so please welcome them with open arms...

majulah philippines !!! majulah singapura!!!!