• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More Pinoys than Malays in SG

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Chinese population in Sillypore will eventually decrease since they no longer can afford to have so many kids.
Many of them already give up getting married while some don't even or can't afford to have kids.

The ah neh and pinoy on the hand will bring all their family members to live in Sillypore.
We already seen for ourselves that the entire ah neh and pinoy family now lives in condo.
They also go to strolling in all the parks and some shopping malls are full of them.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To bed a Sinkie woman, you need to own a HDB flat.

To bed a Pinoy woman, you need to own a tent.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Chinese population in Sillypore will eventually decrease since they no longer can afford to have so many kids.
Many of them already give up getting married while some don't even or can't afford to have kids.

The ah neh and pinoy on the hand will bring all their family members to live in Sillypore.
We already seen for ourselves that the entire ah neh and pinoy family now lives in condo.
They also go to strolling in all the parks and some shopping malls are full of them.

you forgot the china ppl?

Anyway many of these minority sinkies seem to forget that if the chinese population in sg somehow becomes the minority they will be long gone.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Most Sinkie man these days can no longer afford to marry and bed a Sinkie woman.
They all come with a very high price tag and maybe of no resale value at the end of the day.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe the ah neh population is the fastest growing here. China got one child policy but India got many child policy. The population of India is projected to exceed that of China by 2028. I visited T2 Changi Airport the other day and could not believe my eyes for it appears no different to either New Delhi Airport or Mumbai Airport. The place very stink and dark. I believe the ahneh population In Sinkieland has already exceeded the Malay population. Just look around you on the bus ot MRT, you sure to see ah neh but you may not be able find a single Malay.

Canada found out the hard way that where indian immigrants were concerned they would bring along their grand parents who were a drain on the Canadian healthcare system. So the authorities had to place some restrictions on who they could bring in.

Really can't blame the ah nehs for wanting to get out of india. That place is really a sh******:o

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

and to bed a minah, you also need a tent...but with a pot of curry (no need the meat) plus roti, amount depending on how many days you want to use the nonok.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malays change religion? probably lose their rights and become "others" also I think.

What kind of nonsense are you spewing!

Malay change religion - become what race? Chinese? Indian? Of course still Malay lah, bodoh. You're born with your race in your genes ... you can't even change it with plastic surgery.

For your info, I know a Malay friend who's converted to Christianity and goes to church regularly. It still says Malay on his IC.

Do you know there are Arab Christians in Syria, Lebanon, Egypt and Iraq? They are still Arabs - speak Arabic, eat Arabic, wear Arabic, only practise different religion.

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
and to bed a minah, you also need a tent...but with a pot of curry (no need the meat) plus roti, amount depending on how many days you want to use the nonok.

hahaha..this bery bery funny...

I will try and ask my neighbor tomorrow " Kak, ini 2 packet Nasi lemak dan empat batang otah, saya minta pinjam nonok mu, boleh tak "
Then I return and give FR...(cross my finger and konek..)

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha..this bery bery funny...

I will try and ask my neighbor tomorrow " Kak, ini 2 packet Nasi lemak dan empat batang otah, saya minta pinjam nonok mu, boleh tak "
Then I return and give FR...(cross my finger and konek..)

ini macham tak boleh lah...eh, mana ayer bandung? the most you dapat will only be hisap atau piper. Better yet, throw in some kueh-mueh and a nice baju kurung and the daughter comes a package. Minahs have the cleanest nonok as they always wash and dap after peeing, jilat is ok and yes, the warm lobang requires taking tahan lama :cool:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tat is wat singkieland should do. Restrict the family joining category. But overhere at least medical etc is not subsidised. Unlike in canada where the tax payers pay for them.

Canada found out the hard way that where indian immigrants were concerned they would bring along their grand parents who were a drain on the Canadian healthcare system. So the authorities had to place some restrictions on who they could bring in.

Really can't blame the ah nehs for wanting to get out of india. That place is really a sh******:o

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A religion that is confident of itself and what it preaches will give its followers the liberty to choose their path.

That is why some religion will hold on to their followers so tightly, threaten them with death, despised by community or disown by family if anyone leaves the religion.

What kind of nonsense are you spewing!

Malay change religion - become what race? Chinese? Indian? Of course still Malay lah, bodoh. You're born with your race in your genes ... you can't even change it with plastic surgery.

For your info, I know a Malay friend who's converted to Christianity and goes to church regularly. It still says Malay on his IC.

Do you know there are Arab Christians in Syria, Lebanon, Egypt and Iraq? They are still Arabs - speak Arabic, eat Arabic, wear Arabic, only practise different religion.