• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More Pinoys are returning to Pinoyland from US

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's up to each individual to hedge against such a situation well before it happens.

Many of my contemporaries have acquired residency elsewhere while continuing to live and work in Singapore.

In life, you have to safeguard your own interests and wellbeing. Nobody else is going to do that for you.

Personally for me I have no worries as I have already done the necessary preparations, plus have relatives residing in US, Oz and elesewhere. I have a few properties in 2 countries and my wife and kids are holding foreign passports.

I am speaking on behalf of those who are still stuck here without any plans to leave Singapore.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I am speaking on behalf of those who are still stuck here without any plans to leave Singapore.

You don't have to speak on their behalf. They are perfectly capable of doing the same if they want to.

However, if they can't be bothered to put any effort into securing their own futures and prefer to wait passively for "the good life" to be handed to them on a platter, that's their problem not yours.

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You don't have to speak on their behalf. They are perfectly capable of doing the same if they want to.

However, if they can't be bothered to put any effort into securing their own futures and prefer to wait passively for "the good life" to be handed to them on a platter, that's their problem not yours.

Just doing my bit to give a heads-up to those who are like frogs being boiled alive. No harm in telling them to always be prepared.