• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rising Sinkie Xenophobia Against More Talented Pinoys

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pidcindposter23e.jpg

It's a very nice poster. I can't imagine why sinkies are so upset. If not for the pinoys, who will clean up your house, help you cheat on your wife, and provide good quality labour for a lower salary that sinkies cannot match both in salary and quality?

The PAP wants to prostitute sinkapore to the Pinoys as well? Sinkapore is already a concubine of India and China. Now to Pinoy as well?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Singapore you don't believe a shit of PAP propaganda newspapers ST printed is a failure of a 1st world country.

PAP GLCs dominated all sectors of industries and with fingers to do what they like news articles like this who believe a shit of them.

You believe in LKY PAP you believe the sky is blue which is not.

Believe a tyrant and bully? Think twice. Do something for your children and grandchildren seek, get rid of PAP fabrication lies.

With all industries leaders have to join as members in PA and holding CCC, RCC titles in PA to get PAP government contracts this country has gone to the dogs.

“I make no apologies that the PAP is the Government and the Government is the PAP.”
- Lee Kuan Yew, Petir, 1982

Lies that LKY made. This man is worse than Ah Neh. Among the 3, Ah Neh, a cobra and LKY, who you killed first this time?

“If we say that we believe in democracy, if we say that the fabric of a democratic society is one which allows for the free play of idea…then, in the name of all the gods, give that free play a chance to work within the constitutional framework.”
- Opposition leader Lee Kuan Yew, Singapore Legislative Assembly, Oct 4, 1956

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP wants to prostitute sinkapore to the Pinoys as well? Sinkapore is already a concubine of India and China. Now to Pinoy as well?

don't forget burma, indonesia, malaysia, thailand, cambodia, laos, vietnam, bangladesh, bhutan, nepal, and east timor. sg should be lauded for singlehandedly raising the bar for all cuntries within her sphere of influence. the regions' citizens are sg's citizens, and vice versa, especially the vice part. :p

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talk the whole day at work and havent got fired yet all of you?

They replace so many local PMET and drive them to their keyboards.

Hence u see day in day out, some of these displaced PMET lambast the govt for their many failed policies on the internet.

How is it that PM LHL never see this happening..???

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hence u see day in day out, some of these displaced PMET lambast the govt for their many failed policies on the internet.

These PMET should show that they have fire in their belly; that they are willing to fight to survive. That will send fear to foreigners and the PAP. Right now, foreigners and PAP see sinkees as pussy cats.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What never see ? New pinoys = new citizenships = new votes !!:mad:

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Having worked with a few, I fail to see how they are better than sings at their jobs…if anything I would say, equally ho-hum….the thing that annoys me the most is readily they fall into speaking singlish and imitating local speech idiosyncrasies….just a ploy to make you feel comfortable. To me this indicates the absence of pinoy pride…a weak national identity and some deep rooted insecurities. Ever seen a japanese or an angmo do this? Well, certainly not in huge numbers.

All I can say is we got along pretty well 12 years ago….when we focused on only letting in high quality foreigners….and I would not mind revisiting that concept today. Presently we are letting in the dregs of every country….WTF!